- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Adobong Kambing Recipe Video
|Goat meat||1 Pound, chopped|
|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried chilies||5 Medium (optional)|
|Peppercorn||1 Tablespoon (Leveled), crushed|
|Bay leaves||4 Medium, dried|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), crushed|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 322 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.8%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 64.6 mg21.5%
Sodium 3692.7 mg153.9%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 29 g57.6%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 13%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 29.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pour 3 cups of water in a cooking pot and put-in ginger, onion, and salt. Bring to a boil.
2. Add the goat meat and simmer until the meat is tender.
3. Turn off the heat, drain the water, and separate the meat from other ingredients. Set aside.
4. Heat a wok or frying pan pour-in cooking oil.
5. When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic and fry until the color turns light brown.
6. Add the goat meat and pan fry until the outer part turns light brown.
7. Add soy sauce, 1 cup water, crushed peppercorns, and dried bay leaves then simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Add vinegar and let boil. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
9. Put-in the dried chilies (if desired) and simmer until the sauce becomes thick.
10. Serve hot in a serving plate.