- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Adirasam ( Sweet ) Making Made Easier Recipe Video
|Jaggery||1 Tablespoon, powder|
|Rice flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (For deep frying)|
Calories 257 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.9%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a dry grinder, place jaggery, rice flour and cardamom, grind to get a powdered consistency.
2. In a mixing bowl, place the prepared power, add water, mix to form a dough.
4. Divide the dough into 4 segments, place the segment on a plastic sheet. Coat with a drop of oil, cap with another plastic sheet, flatten to get a thick circle. Repeat the process for all segments.
5. In a frying pan, heat oil, fry the circles until it turns golden brown.
6. Serve hot or cold as a snack.