- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Adam Levine - Signature Steak Recipe Video
|Ribeye steak||1 Pound|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
Calories 265 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.5%
Saturated Fat 0.38 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.5 mg0.8%
Sodium 1150.2 mg47.9%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.15 g0.6%
Sugars 64.1 g
Protein 0.35 g0.7%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 3.9%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, combine Dijon mustard, honey, Worcestershire, and salt. Mix it well.
2. Cover the bowl, and place it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Take the marinade out of the refrigerator, and add steak in it. Turn and coat steak evenly with marinade.
4. On medium-high grill, place marinated steak. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
5. Serve steak hot with a splash of balsamic vinegar, and baby spinach salad.