- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Achari Paneer Kathi Rolls Recipe Video
|Achaari paneer masala||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cabbage||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), julienned|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), julienned|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), julienned|
|Date and tamarind chutney||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mint and coriander chutney||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chaat masala||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Chapati||5 Large (leftover or fresh chapati)|
Calories 243 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24.1%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 19.2 mg
Sodium 1204.4 mg50.2%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 60.3% Vitamin C 51.7%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 0.42%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven for 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the cabbage, red and green bell pepper, chaat masala and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
3. To assemble the kathi roll. Place a chapati on a plate, apply the date and tamarind chutney on one side of the chapati and the mint and coriander chutney on the other side of the chapati.
4. Put 1 tbsp of the aachari paneer in the center and put 1 tbsp of the cabbage-bell pepper mixture on top of the aachari paneer.
5. Wrap the chapati by folding the two edges in the center and hold it with a toothpick. Bake this in the oven with butter or ghee for 10 minutes at 325 degrees F.
6. Slice the kathi roll into desired pieces and serve hot with the tamarind and mint chutney or tomato ketchup.