- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Yorkshire Pudding Recipe Video
|Butter milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Softened butter/Margerine||6 Tablespoon (1 stick butter = 8 tbsp)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|To grease the muffin pan|
|Cooking spray||6 Dash (As needed)|
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.8%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 223.5 mg
Sodium 1111.5 mg46.3%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 13 g26.1%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 13.6% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Muffin baking pans
1. Preheat the oven at 375 F.
2. Grease the muffin pan and set aside.
3. Take a bowl, sift together the flour and salt and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Add 2 cups of buttermilk while whisking continuously.
5. Add the softened butter. Gradually whisk in the flour and salt mixture to get the batter ready.
6. Fill each serving of the muffin pan 3/4 way up and bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes.
7. After 60 minutes, take the pan out of the oven, pierce them to let the steam escape. Pop them back into the oven and bake again for 10 minutes.
8. Serve hot as a side dish with meat and gravy in a Thanksgiving menu.