- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Bean Casserole Recipe Video
|For the green bean casserole|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz) (with roasted garlic)|
|French cut green beans||2 Can (20 oz) (Fresh can be used as well)|
|Butter milk/Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|French fried onion||1 Can (10 oz)|
|For the topping|
|French fried onion||1⁄2 Can (5 oz) (As needed)|
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.9 mg
Sodium 522.8 mg21.8%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.4%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 7 g13%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F
2. In a bowl, add cream of mushroom soup, green beans (drained), buttermilk and black pepper.
3. Add the french fried onions and combine all the ingredients well.
4. Sprinkle the top with some more of the French fried onions and bake in the preheated oven for about 5 to 10 minutes until the surface turns golden brown in color.
5. Serve warm as a part of the Thanksgiving menu.