- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
ABTs on the Big Ed Rack Recipe Video
|Jalapenos||12 , core (Remove all the seeds)|
|Bacon strips||78 Gram (12 slices)|
|For the filling|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Blue crab meat||8 Ounce|
|Bacon bits||4 Ounce|
Calories 320 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36.1%
Saturated Fat 12.3 g61.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100.8 mg
Sodium 1163.8 mg48.5%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 22 g43.7%
Vitamin A 14% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedJerky cannon
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos. Do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the blue crab meat, bacon bits and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4. Once done fill each jalapenos with the mixture, continue until done.
5. When all the jalapenos are done wrap each one with the bacon strips and roll it completely and seal the edges with a toothpick.
6. Once done place them on the grill and let it grill to perfection. The bacon strips should be brown on all sides.
7. Serve the ABT’S with your choice of sauce or dipping.