- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sarah's Simple Solutions Episode 35 - ABC Wraps Recipe Video
|Roasted chicken meat||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Bacon bits||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 329 Calories from Fat 190
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.5%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.3%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 43.7 mg
Sodium 752.7 mg31.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 22 g44.5%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 36.3%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice the avocado, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Mash it well. Set aside.
2. To the bowl with avocado, add lemon juice and bacon bits. Mix all well till combined.
3. Take a flour tortilla, spread avocado-bacon mix generously. Put 1/4th of the shredded chicken.
4. Wrap into a roll and slice as desired.
5. In a serving platter or plate, serve as sandwich if cut into half or cut it into slices and serve as appetizer.