- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peach & Goat Cheese Pizza Recipe Video
|Peaches||2 , thinly sliced|
|Goat cheese||11 Ounce|
|Warm honey||4 Tablespoon|
|Tandoori naan||14 Ounce (Recommended Trader Joes)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooking spray||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 757 Calories from Fat 349
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.2%
Saturated Fat 21.6 g108.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.2 mg
Sodium 958.2 mg39.9%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 25.5 g
Protein 32 g63.9%
Vitamin A 32.8% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 76.3% Iron 18.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Place the Naans adjacent to each other on the baking tray.
3) Place 4-5 slices of peach on each of these naans.
4) Drizzle some olive oil on top and sprinkle some black pepper.
5) Bake these naans in a preheated 350-degree oven for 12-15 minutes, or un till they form crispy bottoms.
6) Take the baking tray out of the oven.
7) Spread crumbles of goat cheese on each of these naans and drizzle warm honey, 1 Tbsp on each of them.
8) Place the baking tray back in to the oven and bake for 1-2 minutes on 350-degree until the cheese just starts melting. Do not overdo this.
9) Switch off the oven and remove the baking tray.
Cut each naan in to 4 equal pieces and serve hot to enjoy it with your loved ones!
This video is a creation of the aarsi. You can visit aarsi for complete recipes,and more videos.