- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Beef Rossini and Others Recipe Video
|Oregano||2 Tablespoon (For Beef Rossini)|
|Grape seed oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Green bell pepper||2 Large (1 For Garden goodness egg and another for Beef Rossini)|
|Yellow bell pepper||2 Large (1 For Garden goodness egg and another for Beef Rossini)|
|Onion||1 Medium (For Garden goodness egg)|
|Tomatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs) (For Garden goodness egg)|
|Basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1/4 cup For Garden goodness egg and 1/4 cup for Beef Rossini)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (For Garden goodness egg)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (1/2 tsp. for garden goodness egg and rest for Thai chicken salad)|
|Smoked paprika||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Garden goodness egg)|
|Cumin||2 Tablespoon (Leveled), powdered (For Garden goodness egg)|
|Garlic||4 Teaspoon, minced (2 tsp. For Garden goodness egg and another for Beef Rossini)|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Garden goodness egg)|
|Eggs||6 (For Garden goodness egg)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs), cold (For Thai chicken salad)|
|Water chestnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced (For Thai chicken salad)|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Thai chicken salad)|
|Shallot||1 Large, chopped (For Thai chicken salad)|
|Ginger||1 Small (For Thai chicken salad)|
|Beef steak||1 Pound (For Beef Rossini)|
|Paprika||1⁄8 Teaspoon (For Beef Rossini)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon (For Beef Rossini)|
|Saffron||1 Dash (For Beef Rossini)|
|Red wine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (For Beef Rossini)|
|Black olive||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Beef Rossini)|
Calories 636 Calories from Fat 235
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.9%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 386.4 mg
Sodium 729.2 mg30.4%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.7 g46.9%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 42 g84.6%
Vitamin A 80.6% Vitamin C 392.2%
Calcium 29.7% Iron 75.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For Garden goodness egg – Chop yellow and green pepper.
2. Slice onion, tomatoes, and basil.
3. For Thai chicken salad – in a pan take cold water, lime juice, shallot, sea salt and ginger.
4. Stir all the ingredients and simmer for few minutes.
5. Add in chicken breasts, cover the pot and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Take out the chicken, cover it with damp cloth and freeze for 60 minutes.
7. For dressing – in a blending jar pour coconut milk, honey ginger balsamic vinegar, garlic.
8. Sprinkle sea salt, cumin, turmeric and frozen ginger
9. Blend for few minutes. Keep aside the dressing.
10. For Beef Rossini – slice beef steaks, chop carrots, green and yellow peppers and onion.
11. Chop navel orange, oregano and basil.
12. For making Garden goodness egg – Preheat pan on stove.
13. Pour olive oil; add in onion and sauté for few minutes.
14. Add in green and yellow peppers and tomatoes.
15. Sprinkle sea salt, smoked paprika, cumin and stir well.
16. Add in garlic; cover the pan for 5 minutes and let cook.
17. Uncover the pan and add frozen peas.
18. Break eggs in vegetable mixture. Don’t stir.
19. Cover the pan for 5 minutes.
20. Sprinkle basil over egg and vegetable sauce.
21. For making Thai chicken salad – In a large salad bowl take English cucumber, red bell pepper, green onions, water chestnuts and carrots.
22. Slice boiled chicken.
23. Add in vegetable salad bowl.
24. Add in chopped mint and basil over the salad mixture.
25. Pour in coconut milk dressing. Toss well.
26. For making Beef Rossini – Heat grape seed oil in a pan.
27. Add in beef and sprinkle sea salt. Cook for few minutes.
28. Take out from pan in a plate.
29. In same pan add in turmeric powder, paprika, cinnamon and saffron.
30. Add in the onions, sauté till it turns opaque.
31. Add in the carrots, green and yellow peppers.
32. Pour in the red wine, stir, and add garlic.
33. Pour in the orange juice concentrate.
34. Add in fried beef and black olives.
35. Add in baby spinach and navel oranges.
36. Cover it and turn the heat off.
37. Serve Garden goodness egg in a casserole.
38. Garnish Thai chicken salad with mint and serve.
39. Garnish beef Rossini with basil and oregano and serve in a casserole.