- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Brown Sugar Recipe Video
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Molasses||2 Tablespoon (unsulphured)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 861 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.03 g0.05%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 11.1 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 222 g74.1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 216.5 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 6.3% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBowl
1. In a bowl, place molasses and sugar.
2. Wearing gloves mix the sugar with molasses and mix for 30 seconds to 1 minute until the mixture is well combined.
3. Store in empty yogurt containers or in air tight containers.
4. Use as desired.
1. Place a piece of terracotta, which is soaked in hot water and dried, in the container along with prepared brown sugar.
2. Brown sugar kept with terracotta keeps for about 4 months.