- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
4th of July Sundae Recipe
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 scoop)|
|Strawberry syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red sugar||1 Teaspoon (to sprinkle)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1028 Calories from Fat 598
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g102.2%
Saturated Fat 42.8 g214.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 271.3 mg
Sodium 235.5 mg9.8%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.8%
Sugars 78 g
Protein 9 g17.9%
Vitamin A 21% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 37.8% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a serving bowl, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
2. Top it up with strawberry syrup, add few blueberries all over the bowl.
3. Add another scoop of vanilla ice cream, top with strawberry syrup and blueberries.
4. Finish with dollop of whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle lightly with red colored sugar and serve frozen.