- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
3 Easy Flatbread Pizza Snack Recipe Video
|For buffalo chicken|
|Chicken breast||150 Gram, cut into strips (enough for 2 poeple)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Smoked paprika||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (drizzle)|
|Shallot||1 Medium, finely diced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||25 Gram|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (franks)|
|Tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Monterey jack cheese||2 Tablespoon (more or less to taste)|
|Celery||2 Tablespoon (more or less to taste)|
|Fresno chili||1 Teaspoon (more or less to taste)|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon (more or less to taste)|
|For white sauce to prepare mushroom and sausage with arugula and gruyere|
|Shallot||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Garlic clove||1 , slice|
|Thyme sprig||4 (3-4)|
|Plain flour||20 Gram|
|Cold milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Italian sausage||212 Gram, cut into small chunks|
|Baby bella mushroom||100 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Small, thinly sliced|
|Gruyere cheese||2 Tablespoon (more or less to taste)|
|For roasted sweet pepper with bacon, basil and mozzarella|
|Bacon||60 Gram, slice|
|Fresh basil||8 Gram (more or less to taste)|
|Fresh mozzarella||15 Gram (more or less to taste)|
|For sweet pepper sauce|
|Sweet pepper||220 Gram|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, quartered|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (as needed)|
|Salt and ground black pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3659 Calories from Fat 1787
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 197 g302.5%
Saturated Fat 63.3 g316.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 445.6 mg
Sodium 7953.3 mg331.4%
Total Carbohydrates 303 g101%
Dietary Fiber 16.2 g64.8%
Sugars 59.5 g
Protein 176 g351.6%
Vitamin A 348.7% Vitamin C 689.9%
Calcium 128.5% Iron 79.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili flakes. Mix to coat well.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place chicken pieces in roasting pan and drizzle olive oil on top.
5. Pop it in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
6. For sauce, place a pan on flame and add olive oil, butter, and shallots. Stir and let it sweat for 5 minutes.
7. Pour stock, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and tomatoes. Stir, bring it to a boil and reduce by half.
8. Slice chicken and put it in a bowl. Add hot sauce and stir to coat well.
9. On counter top, lay flatbread and spread sauce on top.
10. Add chicken and cheese.
11. Pop it in 500 degree F oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
12. Garnish with celery, chili, and sour cream. Serve hot and enjoy.
For Mushroom and sausage with Arugula and Gruyere:
1. Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
2. For sauce, place a pan on flame and add butter and flour in it. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Pour half of the milk and whisk well.
4. Throw shallots, garlic, and thyme. Stir and let it thicken.
5. Once the sauce thickens pour remaining milk in it. Whisk well and cook until it coats the back of your spoon.
6. Strain the sauce and let it cool.
7. In a pan cook sausage until golden.
8. On flatbread, spread sauce and top it with sausage, mushroom, onion, and cheese.
9. Pop it in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
10. Sprinkle arugula, cut into wedges and serve hot.
For Roasted Sweet Peppers with Bacon, Basil and Mozzarella:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Place peppers, tomatoes, and garlic in roasting pan.
4. Pop the pan in oven and roast for 30-40 minutes. Remove pan from oven and allow it to cool.
5. Once cooled cut the ends of peppers.
6. In food processor add roasted peppers, garlic, and tomato. Blitz well.
7. On flatbread, spread the sauce and top it with bacon, basil, and mozzarella.
8. Drizzle olive oil on top and pop it in 500 degree F oven. Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
9. Cut in wedges and serve hot.