- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brownies 2 Ways and Chocolate Holiday Bark Recipe Video
|Brownie mix||20 Ounce|
|White chocolate chips/Peanut butter chips||12 Ounce|
|Peppermint candy canes/Candy coated chocolate pieces||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
Calories 183 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.7%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.4 mg
Sodium 130.6 mg5.4%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.69 g2.7%
Sugars 22.6 g
Protein 2 g4.1%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.4% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need13”X 9” baking pan, Rubber spatula
1. Prepare the brownie mix as per the package instructions.
2. In a 13”X 9” baking pan, pour the brownie mixture and spread well to cover the bottom of the pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven as per the package instructions.
4. Remove brownie from oven and leave aside for about 2 hours or until completely cooled.
5. In a saucepan over very low heat, stir together chocolate chips and butter with rubber spatula until chocolate melts and combines with butter.
6. Pour the chocolate mixture over cooled brownie and spread evenly all over.
7. Sprinkle crushed candy all over the brownies and allow to set for about 30 minutes or until the frosting is hardened.
8. Cut Bark brownie in to squares and serve as desired.