- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Martian Mallows : Halloween Marshmallow Treat Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White chocolate chips||1 Pound|
|Green food coloring||2 Drop|
|Purple food coloring||2 Drop|
|Marshmallows||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Frosting||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sprinkles||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7700 Calories from Fat 2806
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 314 g483.3%
Saturated Fat 196.5 g982.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 322.2 mg107.4%
Sodium 1691.3 mg70.5%
Total Carbohydrates 1205 g401.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 963.8 g
Protein 51 g102.1%
Vitamin A 56.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 134.4% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, heat the butter and vegetable oil.
2. Next, add the white chocolate chips until it melts and is smooth.
3. Separate the melted chocolate into two pans.
4. Add food coloring into the 2 pans of chocolate and mix.
5. Insert toothpicks into each marshmallow.
6. Dip the marshmallows into green chocolate and cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
7. Once cooled, dip the marshmallows halfway into the purple colored chocolate and cool again for 20 minutes.
8. Add a dot of frosting to the marshmallow.
9. Add sprinkles in between the frosting to create eyes.
10. Remove the toothpick from the marshmallows.
10. Serve as Halloween treats.