- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Beef Chili Recipe Video
|Beef flank steak||2 Pound, trimmed finely|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Large|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Poblano pepper||1⁄2 Medium, sliced|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), peeled and diced|
|Cumin powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (white part of green onion)|
|Coffee||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tequila||1 Ounce (Optional)|
|Beef stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
Calories 701 Calories from Fat 253
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.4%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g45.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93 mg
Sodium 257.4 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 11.7 g46.9%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 63 g126.5%
Vitamin A 25.1% Vitamin C 26.4%
Calcium 24.1% Iron 54.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan on high, heat oil and add onions. Stir fry the onions for about 1 minute until transparent.
2. Stir in the beef and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
3. Season it with cumin, garlic, oregano and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the green onions, lime juice and mix well.
5. Add in the poblano peppers, tomatoes, black beans and stir fry for another 3 minutes.
6. Pour in the beef stock and coffee. Mix well and stir fry for another 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, switch off the heat and get ready to serve.
7. Serve this stir fried beef chili hot in a bowl garnished with green onion.