- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
1 pt Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
|Whole-wheat flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Splenda no calorie sweetener||1 Cup (16 tbs), granulated|
|Applesauce||6 Tablespoon, unsweetened|
|Pure pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs), canned|
|Fat-free liquid egg substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs) (like Egg Beaters)|
|Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon (not packed)|
|Vanilla extract||3 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1906 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.3%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.4 mg
Sodium 3832.2 mg159.7%
Total Carbohydrates 359 g119.7%
Dietary Fiber 49.2 g197%
Sugars 60.5 g
Protein 85 g169%
Vitamin A 189.4% Vitamin C 19.9%
Calcium 29% Iron 118%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine and mix well all dry ingredients - flour, Splenda, brown sugar, baking soda and salt except for the chocolate chips.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together all wet ingredients- applesauce, pumpkin, egg substitute, and vanilla extract.
4. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until completely blended.
5. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Spray a large baking pan with nonstick spray and spoon batter into 8 evenly spaced circles.
7. Place pan in the oven for about 10 minutes (until cookies appear done and feel firm).
8. Remove pan from the oven and allow cookies to cool slightly.
9. For best results, enjoy while the cookies are still warm and the chips are still melty!