- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy & Delicious Apple Banana Cupcake Recipe Video
|Whole wheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Apple sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla frosting||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 667 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.5%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 346.8 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 132 g44%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 97.5 g
Protein 6 g11%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Line muffin cups in a baking tray.
3. Mash the banana in a bowl and peel, core and shred the apple.
4. In a large bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
5. Divide the batter equally in the muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.
6. Top the muffins with vanilla frosting and serve.
Banana is full of protein and sugar in that gives lots of energy.