Sweet Ambrosia Salad
Preparation time: 25 min |
Pineapple chunks - 20 Ounce , drained
Maraschino cherries - 14 1⁄2 Ounce , drained
Mandarin orange segments - 11 Ounce , drained
Sour cream - 8 Ounce (or plain or vanilla yogurt)
Mini marshmallows - 10 1⁄2 Ounce (pastel mini marshmallows)
Sweetened flaked coconut - 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a large bowl, put together oranges, cherries and pineapples and stir well to mix.
2. Add in sour cream and fold lightly until well coated.
3. Fold in marshmallows and coconut, until well combined.
4. Cover and allow to rest for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight, to let the marshmallows to softened.
5. Serve this salad chilled as a side or as a dessert.