Strawberry Rose Ice
Cooking time: 10 min |
Rose wine -1 bottle (25.4-ounce)
Water - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Whole strawberries - 2 cups, washed, hulled, and mashed
Freshly squeezed orange juice - 1/3 cup
Orange rind - 1 teaspoon, grated
1) Take water, wine and sugar in a pan and boil them for 3 minutes.
2) Remove the pan from heat and add strawberries, orange juice and orange rind.
3) Put the strawberry mixture into the baking pan. Keep this pan into the freezer until it becomes slushy.
4) Transfer the strawberry mixture into the container of the electric blender and process it until smooth.
5) Again put the strawberry mixture into the pan and freeze it.
6) Serve the strawberry mixture in dessert bowls or cocktail glasses.