Chicken Oriental Soup
Cooking time: 20 min |
Ground chicken -1 pound
Chicken broth - 2 cans (14 1/2-ounce)
Homemade broth - 3 1/2 cups
Mixed vegetables - 1 package (10-ounce), frozen
Oriental noodles with chicken flavor - 1 package (3-ounce)
Light soy sauce - 2 tablespoons
1. In a saucepan, add chicken and brown the meat; drain fat.
2. In a pot pour broth and add vegetables.
3. Break the noodles and add along with the seasoning packet.
4. Add soy sauce and 1 1/2 cups water, bring the mixture to boil; add chicken.
5. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
6. Arrange the soup into individual serving bowl and divide the noodles equally among each serving.