Rich And Easy Tiramisu Dessert
Preparation time: 40 min |
Cooking time: 20 min |
Butter or margarine - 1/4 cup
Milk - 1/4 cup
Eggs - 2
Granulated sugar - 3/4 cup
All-purpose flour - 3/4 cup
Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Vanilla - 1/4 teaspoon
Hot strong brewed coffee - 3/4 cup
Granulated sugar - 1 tablespoon
Cream cheese - 1 package (8 oz), softened
Mascarpone cheese or cream cheese - 1 container (8 oz), softened
Sugar - 1/3 cup powdered
Marsala wine, dark rum or cold strong brewed coffee - 2 tablespoons
Whipping cream - 1 pint (2 cups)
Grated semisweet baking chocolate (about 1/2 oz)
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
3) In small saucepan or 2-cup microwavable measuring cup add butter and milk.
4) Heat about 1 minute on High in microwave until steaming hot.
5) In a large bowl, add eggs and beat with electric mixer on high speed.
6) Mix 3/4 cup granulated sugar and beat for 2 minutes longer.
7) Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla and hot milk mixture.
8) Beat on low speed until smooth.
9) Transfer the batter into pan.
10) Bake for 14 to 16 minutes.
11) Mix coffee and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar measuring to 1-cup.
12) Spread the mixture over warm cake.
13) Let stand to cool completely for 30 minutes.
14) In a large bowl add cream cheese and mascarpone cheese.
15) Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
16) Mix powdered sugar and wine. Beat well.
17) In a large bowl add whipping cream and beat with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
18) Fold into cream cheese mixture and blend.
19) Spoon over the cake and spread evenly.
20) Sprinkle grated chocolate over the cake.
21) Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
22) Cut into squares and keep in refrigerator.
23) Serve cold.