Preparation time: 10 min |
Cooking time: 10 min |
Ladyfingers - 12 Ounce (1 Package, Sponge Cakes)
Strong black coffee/Espresso coffee - 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Kahlua coffee liqueur - 2 Ounce
Mascarpone cheese - 2 Cup (32 tbs) (Available In Specialty Cheese Aisle)
Confectioners sugar - 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) , powdered
Cocoa powder - 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Cinnamon - 1⁄4 Teaspoon , ground
1. Open the ladyfingers, separate them and using pastry brush paint them with coffee combined with the coffee liqueur.
2. With a single layer of ladyfingers line 4 martini glasses, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem.
3. Fit the lines of the glass by pressing the cakes down.
4. In a bowl or container beat the Mascarpone and sugar together for 2 or 3 minutes and spoon the mixture into the glasses.
5. With a cap of coffee and liqueur-soaked ladyfingers top the glasses off.
6. With cocoa powder combined with a touch of cinnamon dust each completed dessert and serve.