Tiramisu With Brandy
Preparation time: 15 min |
Mascarpone - 8 Ounce (250 Gram)
Double cream - 8 Fluid Ounce (1/2 Cup / 125 Milliliter)
Brandy - 2 Tablespoon
Sugar - 2 Ounce (1/4 Cup / 60 Gram)
Instant coffee powder - 2 Tablespoon
Boiling water - 12 Fluid Ounce (1 1/2 Cups / 375 Milliliter)
Sponge fingers - 1 (250 Gram, 1 Packet)
Grated chocolate - 8 Ounce (250 Gram)
1) In a bowl put mascarpone, cream, brandy and sugar. Mix thoroughly and keep aside.
2) In boiling water dissolve coffee powder and keep aside.
3) Take a 20 cm/8 in square dish and arrange the base with one-third of the sponge fingers.
4) Pour one-third of the coffee mixture over sponge fingers. Layer with one-third of the mascarpone mixture. Repeat layering but finish with mascarpone mixture layer on top.
5) Sprinkle grated chocolate on top and chill for 15 minutes before serving.
6) Serve chilled.