Preparation time: 20 min |
2 tbsp instant coffee(mixed in 4 tbsp boiling water)
4 tbsp Coffee Liquor
1/4 cup water
1 cup Low fat cream cheese
2 tsp vanilla extracts
6 tbsp condensed milk
4 Sponge fingers
Cocoa powder to taste
1. Take the coffee mixture into a shallow dish.
2. Add the coffee liquor.
3. Add 1/4 cup water. Mix.
4. Take the cream cheese in a bowl, add vanilla extract and condensed milk. Whisk them together.
5. Take 4 glasses for serving Tiramisu.
6. Now dip the sponge fingers in the coffee mixture with the sponge side down, lift it up, shed the excess, break it into two pieces and place in a glass. Place 1 sponger finger in each glass.
7. Pour 1 tbsp cream mixture into each glass and then place 1 sponge finger dipped in coffee mixture, break and add to the glass.
8. Again add 1 tbsp cream mixture over the sponge finger.
9. Chill them for 15 minutes and serve after sprinkling some cocoa powder.