- » Zucchini Tomato Mozzarella
Zucchini Tomato Mozzarella Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini tomato mozzarella recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini tomato mozzarella recipes.
Zucchini Mozzarella Parmesan
In 8-inch round dish, combine zucchini, Parmesan cheese and tomato sauce; cover completely with plastic wrap.
TO COOK BY INSTA-MATIC: Cook on COOK 6.
After time appears in the display window, stir once.
TO COOK BY TIME: Cook at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes or... - 28.3779
Zucchini With Mozzarella
1) Peel and finely chop onion.
2) Peel and crush garlic.
3) Drain tomatoes.
4) Trim and slice zucchini.
5) Thinly slice Mozzarella.
6) In a skillet, heat butter and 1 tbsp oil and fry onion and garlic till transparent.
7) Add tomatoes to... - 44.8696
Mozzarella Zucchini Broil
Preheat oven to broil.
Melt butter in a medium ovenproof skillet; add zucchini, tomatoes, and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, over moderate heat 10 to 15 minutes, or until zucchini is just tender.
Sprinkle with cheese and place under the broiler until... - 24.8908
Zucchini With Mozzarella
Zucchini With Mozzarella was an inspiration from the dish I tasted at a friends get-together party. I simply loved the way this Zucchini With Mozzarella turned out. Cheesy indeed! - 31.8025
Zucchini Mozzarella, Alphonse
Prepare spaghetti sauce mix by package directions with tomato sauce and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
While it simmers, remove tips from zucchini, halve them crosswise, then slice each lengthwise into about 3 flat slices.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roll in... - 42.771
Baked Pasta With Zucchini And Mozzarella
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until tender.
3) In a large frying pan, saute the zucchini in oil for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
4) Season with the salt and... - 47.2187
Mozzarella Zucchini Special
1) In a 8-inch non-stick skille, saute the celery and garlic in the margarine until the garlic is lightly browned.
2) Stir in the zucchini and saute until just tender.
3) Stir in the tomatoes and seasonings, simmer for about 5 minutes, until the... - 39.9518
Zucchini Mozzarella Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
With electric knife, cut zucchini into 1/2-inch slices and thinly slice onion and mozzarella cheese.
Cook zucchini and onion slices together in covered skillet in butter or margarine until tender.
Add onion salt, oregano and tomato... - 32.7248
Tomato And Zucchini Salad
1. In a medium bowl combine tomato, zucchini, green onion, dressing, and basil. Toss lightly to coat.
2. Line 4 salad plates with lettuce. Divide tomato mixture evenly among plates. Sprinkle each serving evenly with cheese. - 31.4876
Tomato And Zucchini Salad
In a medium mixing bowl combine tomato, zucchini, green onions, basil, and Italian salad dressing.
Toss lightly to mix.
Line 2 salad plates with lettuce.
Divide tomato mixture between plates.
Sprinkle each serving with half of the cheese. - 28.1936
Zucchini Corn And Tomato Au Gratin
Sprinkle salt on the zucchini slices, put some weight on them to drain out the excess water.
Keep it this way for 30 minutes.
Dry the zucchini slices thoroughly with a clean cloth.
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan so as to hold all the zucchini slices... - 39.465
Zucchini Lasagna Without Noodles
Can use eggplant and zucchini, sliced lengthwise instead of pasta.
Carl doesn't like eggplant so I only use zucchini!
Layer with sauce and filling.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake 350 oven for 1 hour. - 40.6314
Zucchini In Fresh Tomato Sauce
Spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions.
Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, parsley, oregano, marjoram and pepper.
Cook about 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring... - 39.8234
Ratatouille All A Mozzarella
Place aubergine (eggplant) and courgettes (zucchini) on a plate, sprinkle with salt and allow to stand for 30 minutes. Rinse in cold water and pat dry. Cut the aubergine (eggplant) into bite-sized pieces.
Pour the oil into a casserole and cook for 1 minute.... - 33.7434
Rotini And Turkey Mozzarella
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it and sauté zucchini, onion and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are translucent.
3) Add in crushed tomatoes, turkey, corn, Italian seasoning, salt... - 42.1302
Zucchini Tomato Pie
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add zucchini and saute approximately 5 minutes or until tender but crisp.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings to pan.
Cook over medium-high heat,... - 44.4164
Saute zucchini and onion in butter until tender.
Mix onion salt, oregano, and flour; add tomato sauce.
Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Top with cheese and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 31.4555
Mix zucchini and tomatoes (with liquid).
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Stir in remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheeses in 3-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 8 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until zucchini is tender and... - 35.34
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and shallots; saute until vegetables are tender.
Add chopped tomato and next 7 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 40 minutes,... - 43.8263
Frittata Italian Omelette
In bowl beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
In separate bowl beat yolks until frothy.
Add zucchini, cheeses, salt, and pepper.
Fold in whites.
Pour into a nonstick skillet with flameproof handle.
Cook until bottom is brown; then place skillet under... - 37.0109
In 8-inch round baking dish, combine zucchini, Parmesan cheese and tomato sauce; cover completely with plastic wrap.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat on COOK 6.
Stir;... - 29.2895
Zucchini With Herbs
Place zucchini in 2-quart microproof casserole.
Combine basil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper; sprinkle over zucchini.
Top with butter, garlic, green onion and diced tomato; toss to mix.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave on High (100%) for 6... - 37.4595
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1 Halve the zucchini lengthwise.
2 In a large skillet, bring the broth, garlic, basil and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini halves, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
3 Remove the zucchini and... - 42.0019
No Carb Zucchini Pasta Salad
Learn to make this No Carb Zucchini Pasta Salad using a Spiralizer. It's quick, easy, and fun to make plus it's even great for your waistline. - 106.302
Vegetable Lasagna With Squash And Zucchini
Notch up the veggie quotient on your food with vegetable lasagna. Chef Todd Mohr tells you how to whomp up an easy, nutritious, pasta dish at home using a whole slew of yummy veggies. Next time you crave for something filling, remember vegetable lasgana is... - 110.705
Veggie Meals-zucchini Squash Casserole
Looking for a nice and easy casserole recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to bake the perfect casserole that packs the goodness of vegetables and is so tasty that guests wouldn't stop asking for more! You might want to bake a... - 114.874
Zucchini Olive And Cheese Quesadillas
1. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, saute for 1 minute. Add zucchini, saute for 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat, stir in oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Wipe... - 31.1209
Microwaved Zucchini Parmesan
1) Take a 20 cm (8-inch) microwave safe round dish, and mix zucchini, Parmesan cheese and tomato sauce.
2) Using a plastic wrap, cover the dish.
3) Microwave at HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes, or until zucchini is tender; stir once.
4) Scatter Mozzarella... - 32.2599
Slice and cook zucchini until almost tender.
Place in casserole and cover with any good tomato sauce.
Make a layer of sliced pep-peroni, and then of grated mozzarella cheese.
Bake about 25 minutes at 350 Â° or until bubbly and cheese is melted. - 20.1606
Beef, Cheese & Herb Stuffed Zucchini
This Stuffed Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this squash stuffed with delicious tomato and seasonings topped with cheese. Your suggestions for this Stuffed Zucchini are welcome. - 34.9041
Cook zucchini in boiling salted water in saucepan until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes; drain.
Cook beef and garlic in skillet until beef is browned, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, salt, oregano, and basil.
Stir together cottage cheese, egg, and... - 42.3632
Parmesan Topped Zucchini Trio Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the zucchini until sliced and coat the... - 44.3335
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
In plastic bag, combine oat bran, Italian seasoning and pepper; mix well.
In shallow dish, lightly beat egg white and water.
Coat zucchini with oat... - 47.9423
1) In a baking dish, combine zucchini, cheese, and tomato sauce. Mix well.
2) Cook, covered, on high power for 13 to 15 minutes or until zucchini turns soft. Stir occasionally.
3) Sprinkle cheese on top and let the dish remain covered in the oven for 5... - 32.249
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, or oil lightly In large plastic food bag, combine oat bran, Italian seasoning and pepper; mix well.
In shallow dish, lightly beat egg white and water.
Coat zucchini with... - 44.8929
Place butter in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 minute or until melted.
Add zucchini, onion and mushrooms.
Cover and microwave 15 to 17 minutes.
Stir twice during cooking.
Stir in 3/4 cup cheese and remaining ingredients.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes... - 41.0002
Cook whole zucchini squash in boiling water to cover 5 minutes; drain.
Slice in half length-wise, scoop our pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Chop pulp, and set aside.
Place shells in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; aside.
Coat a medium... - 42.7157
Savory Stuffed Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 inch-thick shells. Sprinkle shells with salt and pepper; set aside. Coarsely chop pulp.
3. Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet; add garlic, and saute 1 minute. Add... - 34.5985
In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon and discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Saute onion, celery and garlic in drippings until tender.
Add tomatoes, zucchini, parsley and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 37.5091
1 Parboil zucchini slices in water 1 1/2 minutes, or until crisp and tender; drain on paper towels.
2 Place drained zucchini slices in a single layer on a heatproof dish. Top each with 1 teaspoon tomato paste, then with a piece of mozzarella cheese; sprinkle... - 28.6105
1) In a slow cooker, layer the onion, zucchini and tomatoes.
2) Sprinkle the basil, salt and cheese all over.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 32.9588
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the bread to make fine crumbs, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the zucchini, until sliced. Steam for 3-5 minutes until ... - 48.2007
Zucchini And Cheese Lasagna Without Noodles
Lasagna has lot of followers, and you too are one. Just in case you are looking for a vegetarian dish and that too with no lasagna noodle then your search has ended at the right place. In this video chef is making lasagna without noodle and with veggies for... - 116.785
Lasagna With Bell Peppers Eggplant And Zucchini
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Broil for approx. 10 minutes or until charred, turning constantly.
Lower temperature to 350 °F.
Rinse in cold water, remove top, peel, and... - 44.9949
Spray a large cookie sheet with no-stick spray.
Cut the zucchini crosswise into 16 slices, each 1/2" thick.
Place the slices on the cookie sheets.
Spread each slice with 1 teaspoon of the sauce.
Top with the turkey sausage.
Then sprinkle each with equal... - 35.1778
In heavy saucepan, cook onion in oil until soft.
Add meats and garlic and cook, stirring continuously, until meat is lightly browned and crumbly.
Add seasonings, tomatoes, paste, and stock.
Mix well and simmer over low heat until sauce is thick and savory,... - 42.4725
Italian Style Zucchini
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly spray a casserole with vegetable oil.
Place zucchini in a saucepan with enough water to cover, and cook over medium-high heat until tender.
Place olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions... - 45.4885
Cook beef and sausage in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until meats are no longer pink.
Add mushrooms, onion and garlic.
Cook several minutes, stirring frequently.
Add tomatoes, marinara sauce, salt, basil and Italian seasoning.
Combine... - 44.4638
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Zucchini Lasagna, you will always crave for some more. - 43.4867
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim the ends of zucchini and halve lengthwise.
3) With a spoon remove the seeds.
4) In a bowl add all the filling ingredients with salt and pepper.
5) Toss all the ingredients together.
6) On a sheet pan... - 45.1213
Zesty Zucchini Lasagna
Preheat oven to 350°F In medium saucepan, brown ground beef until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in Spaghetti Sauce Spices & Seasonings, tomato paste, water, butter, basil and thyme.
Bring to a boil, then simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
In small bowl, combine... - 44.4063
Italian Zucchini Casserole
In a large skillet, cook zucchini in 1 tablespoon oil until tender, about 5-6 minutes; drain and set aside.
In the same skillet, saute the onion and garlic in remaining oil for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic salt and pepper; simmer, uncovered,... - 44.6177
Beef & Zucchini Lasagna
In small glass casserole, cook beef on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring once during cooking.
Stir tomato sauce, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt into beef.
Mix beaten egg with ricotta cheese.
In large glass casserole,... - 43.0068
Implant And Zucchini Flapoleon
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Cut eggplant and zucchini into lengthwise slices.
Combine oil, thyme, oregano and garlic; mix well.
Lightly brush eggplant and zucchini slices with oil mixture.
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; add vegetable slices.
Cook... - 37.8804
1. Arrange bacon in a single layer in a 10-inch round baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 to 7 1/2 minutes, or until crisp. Remove bacon and crumble. Add onion to drippings. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 2 (power... - 31.5493
1. Arrange bacon in a single layer in a 13" X 9" x 2" oblong baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until crisp. Remove bacon and crumble. Add onion to drippings. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level... - 31.1163
Cut zucchini horizontally into 1/4" thick strips. Place on double thickness of paper towels and sprinkle with salt Place another double thickness of paper towels over zucchini, weight down with dinner plates, and let sit for half an hour to remove excess... - 34.9746
In large saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in boiling salted water till crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Cook onion and green pepper in margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in tomato sauce, basil, thyme, and salt; heat through.
Remove yolks from... - 43.4859
1. Using a spiralizer, spiral the zucchini and place in a large tray.
2. Pour the sauce in a pan and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add in the heirloom tomato, onion and crushed garlic. Stir and cook for another minute or until... - 84.7289
Place zucchini in 1 1/2-quart microproof baking dish.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 6 to 7 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Crumble beef into 2-quart glass mixing bowl.
Cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
Pour... - 43.5314
Preheat the oven to 350 "F.
in a nonstick 10 inch skillet with an ovenproof handle, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the green onions and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, zucchini, tomatoes, basil, thyme, and... - 38.4203
Zucchini With Pork Stuffing
Put zucchini halves into a greased 13xgx2-inch (33x23x5 cm) baking pan.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat, onion, and cheese into large bowl.
Add tomato sauce and mix thoroughly.
Fill zucchini halves with pork mixture, mounding it... - 36.8816
Baked Zucchini Lasagna
This Zucchini Lasagna can be the best vegetable lasagna that can ever come your way! Extremely inviting and genuinely Italian with all the flavors and veggies, this Zucchini Lasagna is a must have for all lasagna lovers. Give it a try and you would just go... - 48.4975
In large saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in boiling salted water for 5 to 8 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Drain well; set aside.
Meanwhile, in large skillet cook green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add water, drained... - 40.8898
Zucchini And Cauliflower Skillet
In saucepan cook onion and garlic in olive oil or cooking oil till onion is tender.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, parsley, tomato paste, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Boil gently, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes or till slightly thickened, stirring... - 42.344
Farfalle With Zucchini And Mint
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil; add onion. Saute until translucent, 2 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste; simmer... - 35.846
Microwave Zucchini Lasagna
1. In a microwave oven, place a small glass casserole and add beef into it, and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness. Stir the beef once during cooking, drain.
2. Add garlic powder, tomato sauce, salt... - 41.9272
Zucchini And Basil Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chopped zucchini and 1/2 cup chopped onion, and saute for 5... - 35.3705
Low Carb Zucchini Pizza
Think pizza is no longer an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this LowCarb360 video and change your perspective forever! Watch and learn to make a yummy, yet healthy pizza that will please everyone's taste buds! - 102.523
ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the tomato sauce and basil and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until the sauce... - 45.2432
Zucchini Veal Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a colander, sprinkle the zucchini with 1 teaspoon salt and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Then rinse under running cold water and squeeze well.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, onion powder and... - 44.493
Zucchini Crust Ground Beef Bake
With your hands, press out any moisture from zucchini.
Beat eggs in a large bowl.
Lightly mix in zucchini and 1/2 cup each of the mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
Spread evenly in a lightly greased shallow 10- by 15-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10... - 44.9061
Zucchini Beef Bake
Spread zucchini evenly in 13" x 9" x 2" pan.
In large skillet heat oil and brown beef, onion and celery.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, wine and seasonings.
Spoon over zucchini.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350 F for 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 34.8538
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Take a 6-quart Dutch oven, add 4 quarts boiling salted water and cook manicotti shells for 18 minutes. Drain off excess water.
3. Take a 3-quart saucepan, add ¼ cup chopped onions, garlic and sausage and... - 46.1919
Eggplant Or Zucchini Parmesan
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Slice the eggplant into 1/4-inch thick slices, then dredge in the beaten eggs, then in the flour and sprinkle with salt.
3) In a non-stick pan, fry the eggplant slices in 1 to 2 teaspoons oil over a... - 43.6797
Saute zucchini and mushrooms in oil until tender, drain well, and set aside.
Cook ground beef and onion in a skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain off pan drippings; stir in tomato sauce, flour, and seasonings.
Reduce heat, and simmer,... - 39.9227
Penne With Zucchini And Eggplant
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook penne 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a skillet heat oil over medium-high heat and cook garlic until golden brown.
3. Stir in eggplant and zucchini and cook 3 minutes.
4.... - 39.3367
Puffy Omelet With Zucchini Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Separate eggs and place whites and yolks in large bowl and small bowl respectively.
3. In 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle, over medium-high heat, heat oil.
4. Reserving 1 tablespoon chopped pepper... - 46.8327
Lasagne With Bell Peppers, Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Cook the lasagne noodles in a pot of boiling, salted water for 6 to 8 minutes until tender. Rinse the noodles under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In the oven, broil the peppers, turning them over often... - 47.1346
Cheesy Zucchini Open Face Sandwiches
1) Use a large skillet to coat with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium-high heat, and wait until hot.
3) Add zucchini to sautÃ© 3 minutes.
4) Remove the zucchini from heat and drain.
5) Use paper towels to press zucchini... - 47.0488
Eggplant Zucchini Casserole
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9-x-13-inch casserole dish with vegetable oil.
In a bowl, combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, herbs and garlic.
Mix well and set aside.
In prepared casserole dish, arrange half of the eggplant... - 43.5971
Saute the beef in a heavy Dutch oven and add the chopped onion.
When the meat has lost its pink colour and the onion is soft, add the next 8 ingredients.
Mix well and reduce the heat.
Simmer 1/2-1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
Slice the... - 45.5366
Penne With Zucchini And Eggplant
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Cut into sticks.Cut into strips (preferably, remove seeds and skin).
Saute until garlic becomes golden.
Add eggplant and zucchini and cook approx 3... - 41.978
Herbed Zucchini Frittata
Process all batter ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Set aside. Lightly saute zucchini slices in vegetable oil until golden. Arrange zucchini in circles over the bottom and up the sides of a round shallow casserole or large... - 33.2122
Veal Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise and leaving 4 firm zucchini shells, scoop out the pulp;set the shells aside.
3 Chop the pulp and set aside.
4 In 8- or 9-inch skillet, add oil and heat.
5 ... - 45.1311
Zucchini Carrot Bread Loaf
1 In a bowl, combine all Loaf ingredients.
2 Place half the mixture in a lightly greased loaf pan.
3 Steam zucchini and carrot for 5 minutes.
4 Prepare a hollow in the center of the mixture in the loaf pan.
5 Arrange zucchini, carrot,... - 45.7211
Turkish Bread Rounds With Mediterranean Zucchini Salad
For bread rounds: Oil large bowl; set aside.
Combine water, yeast and sugar in another mixing bowl and let proof until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour, oil and salt and blend well; add remaining flour if dough is too wet (dough should be... - 45.1849
This is a lighter take on lasagna where we leave out the pasta and use zucchini instead! Grilling the zucchini on a BBQ gives the best flavor - but a grill pan on the stovetop works great as well. - 128.323
1. Slice zucchini and green pepper thinly of about 1-inch long.
2. In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, vinegar, dill weed, salt, oregano and pepper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the vegetables and add tomatoes, cheese,... - 49.1973
Superfast Vegetarian Pizza
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat.
Add zucchini, yellow squash and crushed red pepper; saute until vegetables are almost tender, about 5 minutes.
Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
Spread mushroom sauce over.
Sprinkle... - 43.5985
Courgettes A La Provencal
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Into a colander, place the sliced zucchini and season with salt. Set aside and let them drain for 15 minutes.
3. Grease a baking dish with non-stick spray.
4. For sauce, heat a saute pan to medium high... - 125.685
Big Salad In Bread Bowl - Summer
The big salad in bread bowl is a very original idea for a trip outdoors... nice to see and quick to prepare, it will certainly be a hit among your friends! - 137.875
Baked Eggplant is a super delicious vegetable preparation that I prepare often, especially for my children. When it comes to vegetables the Baked Eggplant is one of the only dishes that my kids have. Try it! - 30.3731
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a cooking pot, heat oil.
Lightly cook onions.
Add bell peppers, zucchini and tomatoes.
Over low heat, simmer.
In a bowl, combine beaten eggs, 1/2 cup (125 mL) cheese and mixed herbs.
Pour into cooking pot, mixing well.
In... - 41.2261
Summertime Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise; scoop out pulp, juice and seeds, leaving 1/2 inch shell.
Chop pulp and drain; place in medium bowl.
Sprinkle tomato shells lightly with salt; drain cut side down on paper towels while preparing stuffing.
Stir Mozzarella che - 29.0068
Italian Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
Leaving a 1/2-in.-thick shell, scoop out the pulp; chop pulp and set aside.
Invert the tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
Meanwhile, cook sausage, onion and garlic in a skillet until sausage is browned;... - 43.0936
Tomato Cheese Strata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a 10" nonstick skillet saute carrot, green pepper, onionand zucchini in oil till they turn soft, say a couple of minutes
3. Add tomato, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and opepper and cook until the... - 45.3008
Baked Tomato Risotto
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 3-quart oval casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
CUT zucchini lengthwise in half.
Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Combine spaghetti sauce, broth, zucchini, mushrooms and rice in prepared dish.
BAKE, covered, 30... - 38.1652
Dip the 4 large tomatoes in boiling water and after 30-35 seconds transfer them in iced water to cool down and stop the cooking. Peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds, leaving the tomato cup-shaped. Heat the butter in a medium frying pan and sauté the... - 29.4011
Fresh Herb Tomato Jack Salad
In large bowl combine all salad ingredients; set aside.
In tightly covered jar combine all dressing ingredients; shake well to mix.
Pour over tomato mixture; toss to coat.
Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes. - 36.6494