- » Zucchini Squash Medley
Zucchini Squash Medley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini squash medley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini squash medley recipes.
Arrange zucchini slices in bottom of 2-quart round casserole.
Top with onion.
Sprinkle with some of oregano, salt and pepper
Dot with some of butter
Top with tomatoes, then green pepper.
Dot with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining oregano.
Cover... - 38.4316
In large saucepan, combine soup, lemon juice, sugar, garlic powder and salt; mix well.
Add zucchini, onion, pepper and mushrooms; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and cook 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring... - 38.0669
In 2-quart casserole, combine tomato sauce, zucchini, celery, onions, green pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Cover with lid.
TO COOK BY INSTA-MATIC: Cook on COOK 6.
After time appears in display window, stir twice.
TO COOK BY TIME:... - 38.8073
Cheese & Oregani Zucchini Medley
In a 2-quart casserole, combine tomato sauce, zucchini, celery, onions, green pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 20 minutes; stir twice.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat... - 44.6565
Carrot & Zucchini Medley
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until limp and golden (about 15 minutes).
Add carrots and cook for 3 minutes; stir in zucchini and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until... - 28.8554
Summer Squash Medley
Slice the zucchini lengthwise and then chop crosswise, creating half-moon slices.
Repeat with the crookneck squash.
Quarter the pattypan squash and cut the quarters into half-moon slices as well.
Heat a wok or skillet over high heat.
Add the olive oil and... - 40.094
Summer Squash Medley
1) With cooking spray, coat a large skillet and add the margarine.
2) Place the skillet over moderate heat and heat till the margarine has melted.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another minute, constantly stirring.
4) Add the sweet red pepper, yellow... - 45.9472
Bean And Zucchini Medley
Cook onions in oil until golden.
Add beans and water; steam 5 minutes, covered.
Add rest of ingredients, cover, and steam 5 minutes or until vegetables are barely tender. - 27.8723
Seasoned Squash Medley
Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
Add Vegetable Magic and stir until well blended.
Add onion and saute until golden brown, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and scraping pan bottom well.
Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook until... - 22.0094
1) Preheat the wok or skillet.
2) Take a wok or skillet and melt butter in it.
3) Add onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add zucchini, yellow squash and green pepper.
5) Cook for 3 minutes.
6) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
7)... - 44.3363
Summer Squash Medley
Heat margarine or oil in skillet.
Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add pepper and squash.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook 1 more minute. - 35.7644
Summer Squash Carrot Medley
1. In a medium saucepan cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes. Add summer squash and zucchini. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or till crisp-tender; drain. Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl.
2. Meanwhile, combine the lemon... - 29.7518
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Parboil the squash (zucchini take about 3 minutes; yellow crooknecks or small white pattypans, 5 minutes; and white scallops, 15 to 20, depending on size.)
3) Halve the zucchini, crooknecks and... - 47.0897
Carrot Lima Squash Medley
1.Take a 2 quart sauce pan and put eggs, yolk, sugar and butter in it and put it on a medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients continuously and cook for 20 minutes, until the mixture gets thick.
3.Once done, turn off the heat and add raisins, brandy and... - 36.0659
Squash And Parmesan Medely
Melt butter in preheated wok or large skillet, coating sides and bottom; allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 2 minutes.
Add onion; stir-fry briefly.
Stir in zucchini, yellow squash, and green pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add... - 27.1036
Medley Of Vegetables
Dip eggplant and zucchini in egg and saute in butter approximately 5 minutes on each side.
Place layer of eggplant in casserole; top with cream cheese and layer of zucchini; cover with beer sauce.
Continue layering, substituting monterey jack and cheddar... - 32.6835
Stir Fried Squash Medley
Pour oil around top of preheated wok, coating sides; allow to heat at medium high (325°) for 2 minutes.
Add squash, onion, and garlic; stir fry 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender, stirring... - 31.9338
Stir Fried Squash Medley
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix cabbage, kernel corn, ham, Cheddar cheese, olives, green pepper, pimiento, salt and Italian dressing and leave them for 30 minutes
3.Take the hard rolls and cut the top part and... - 44.9353
1) Halve squash lengthwise.
2) Remove the seeds.
3) In a large shallow dish put squash cut side up.
4) Pour 1/4 cup (50 mL) water.
5) Seal with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 8 minutes
6) With a fork loosen spaghetti strands.
7)... - 46.2796
Heat oil in stockpot over medium heat.
Add garlic and leeks.
Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes until just wilted.
Add carrots and potatoes; gradually pour chicken broth over vegetables.
Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes.
Add zucchini, summer squash, and... - 42.4382
Pretty As A Picture Vegetable Medley
On large flat glass serving platter, arrange broccoli around outside edge of dish; cauliflower inside broccoli; squash, mushrooms and peppers should be arranged alternately near the inside of the dish to distribute color.
In 1 cup glass measure combine... - 32.0158
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
For grilled summer vegetables
2. Mix the seasoning ingredients; pour over vegetable slices kept in a large bowl, and toss for even coating.
3. Arrange on the grill on medium to low heat and grill for 4... - 45.1352
1.Take a 4 quart microwavable casserole and add in all the ingredients except the lemon peel.
2. Microwave covered at 50% medium for 5 minutes. Stir every 2 minutes.
3. Now, add in the lemon peel and stir.
4.Let stand for a minute after... - 42.0892
Vegetable Medley Stir Fry
If using frozen broccoli or frozen cauliflower flowerets, place the frozen vegetables in a colander. Run hot water over the vegetables about 1 minute or till thawed. Drain well; set thawed vegetables aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium-high... - 33.0601
Ham And Fresh Vegetable Medley
This Ham and Fresh Vegetable Medley tastes unique ! Try this ham cooked with mixed vegetables and deliciously seasoned with basil and peppers for your next meal. If you want to know more about this Ham and Fresh Vegetable Medley, let me know ! - 35.1345
Ham And Vegetable Medley
Cut ham into 1/4-inch strips about 3 inches long. Cut each tomato into 8 wedges, and cut green and red peppers into 1/4 -inch wide strips. Cut onion and squashes into 1/4-inch slices. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add peppers, onion, squashes,... - 24.2749
Grilled Vegetable Medley
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well.
Add squash, red pepper, and zucchini; toss gently.
Arrange vegetables in a wire grilling basket coated with cooking spray.
Place on grill over medium-hot coals.
Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, turning once. - 35.1029
Summer Vegetable Medley
Slice vegetables into 3x 1/8-inch strips. Heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots; cook and stir 1 minute. Add yellow squash, zucchini and Italian seasoning; cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender. Place vegetables in... - 28.1638
Pecan Vegetable Rice Medley
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil; add the pecans.
Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until lightly toasted; remove and set aside.
In same skillet, heat the remaining oil.
Add the green beans, red pepper and broccoli; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add... - 43.4664
Fettuccine Vegetable Medley
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, place onion, garlic and 1 tablespoon of juice from tomatoes in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.... - 33.1189
Roasted Vegetable Medley
In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine onions, summer squash, zucchini, sweet peppers, and garlic.
In a screw-top jar combine parsley, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, and black pepper; cover and shake well.
Pour over vegetables; toss gently to coat.
Roast... - 36.1689
Fresh Vegetable Medley
This Fresh Vegetable Medley tastes amazing ! I've never seen such a range in a single platter before ! Try this Fresh Vegetable Medley and let me know if you like it! - 34.6715
Fresh Vegetable Medley
1) On a large glass serving platter or in a 2-quart glass baking dish, arrange the broccoli around the edges.
2) Place the cauliflower next to broccoli, then the squash, mushrooms, and peppers alternately near the middle of the dish.
3) In a 1-cup... - 43.6268
Chicken & Vegetable Medley
In large skillet, brown chicken in oil.
Add water, bouillon, thyme, onion powder and carrots.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Add remaining vegetables; cover and cook 5 to 10 minutes longer or until tender.
Garnish as desired.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 31.6183
Colorful Vegetable Medley
1. On a large flat glass serving platter, arrange broccoli towards the edge of the dish.
2. Inside broccoli, arrange cauliflower.
3. Then arrange squash, mushrooms and peppers alternately inside the dish to make the dish look colorful.
4. In 1 cup... - 49.9693
Skillet Chicken Medley
1) Take a bowl and combine milk, nutmeg, garlic and black pepper in it.
2) Add chicken to the mixture and toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3) Take a small bowl and place mozzarella cheese in it. Pour vinegar over it and set aside.
4) Take a cup and... - 48.6358
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
For those who love chicken with vegetables, here is the right recipe for you. Check out Stacey Hawkins making the chicken and vegetable stir fry using chicken, vegetables and a few flavors. Great to serve with rice, makes a great wholesome meal! - 103.702
Lucy's Grill & Bar - Braised Lamb Shanks - Part 2
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare mashed potatoes according to your favorite recipe.
3. In a saute pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and throw in the seasoned lamb shanks.Cook them until they are browned evenly.
4. In... - 94.3277
Creole Pepper Steak
The creole pepper steak is a simple and very lightly flavored beef steak cooked over coals. Seasoned with garlic and a medley of mixed peppers, the beef steak is flavored with thyme and best served with steamed or rosted vegetables like asparagus and carrots. - 29.1175
Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Spinach
Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Spinach are Holland peppers cut in half and filled with sausage, spinach and asiago cheese and baked in a tomato and white wine sauce.For a vegetarian version, omit the sausage and saute a medley of vegetables ie:... - 113.543
A simple cooking technique that will help you be successful making tasty veggies from Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson. A hybrid of braising and stir-frying, this technique is fast with very flavorful results. Melding a sauce with the veggies makes... - 130.754
Wegmans Garden Minestrone
With fall around the corner, what could be better than soup! This Garden Minestrone is healthy, healthy and soul food for a cold day! This recipe is another Wegmans family favorite--even the kids love this one! Wegmans' Nella Neeck shows you how easy it is in... - 133.073