- » Zucchini Sprout
Zucchini Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini sprout recipes.
Sprouts & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
Split zucchinis in half lengthwise.
Scoop out seeds.
Sprinkle with salt and let stand 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in skillet.
Saute briefly the herbs and garlic.
Add rice and stir until coated.
Pour in 1 cup chicken bouillon.
Cover and simmer... - 41.0573
Zucchini And Sprouts Saute
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green pepper and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender.
Add zucchini, and saute 3 minutes.
Stir in bean sprouts and remaining... - 35.7274
Zucchini And Pineapple Stir Fry
1. Saute zucchini and onions in wok or nonstick skillet until tender.
2. Add pineapple, sprouts, juice, and soy sauce. Cook, uncovered, until thoroughly heated. - 26.7662
Melange Of Vegetables
Heat butter in skillet or wok and saute zucchini until just tender.
Add beans, celery, salt and pepper.
Stir all together and heat through.
Just before serving toss with radish sprouts. - 22.4065
Sprout & Vegetable Medley
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft and golden (about 15 minutes).
Remove from pan; set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan.
Add zucchini, carrots, and... - 36.0917
Soy Sprout Saute
1) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and then slice onion in it after cutting it in half to fit in feed tube.
2) Keep it aside after removing from bowl.
3) Slice mushrooms after stacking them in feed tube and then keep... - 42.4495
1. In a hot skillet under a broiler, heat the corn tortilla briefly
2. On a serving plate, place the tortilla and cover with Mexican lentils, top with zucchini, yogurt and alfalfa sprouts
3. Serve as appropriate - 30.5337
1.Combine zucchini with sprouts and carrots and run in blender.
2.Serve as it is or topped with yogurt. - 27.5625
In teflon skillet or wok, cook celery in oil over medium heat, stirring, for several minutes.
Add pod peas, mushrooms, and zucchini.
Cook, stirring, for several minutes.
Add bean sprouts; stir and cook until bean sprouts are very lightly cooked.
Serve with... - 31.4614
Zucchini Timbale Salad
1. Preheat oven to 350F /175C.
2. Grease 6 (3/4-cup) ramekins.
3. In a medium saucepan cook zucchini in lightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes, drain well and set aside to cool.
4. In a blender or food processor fitted with a steel... - 46.4894
1. In a small bowl, mix bouillon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
2. Cut zucchini into bite-size pieces.
3. Into a hot pan, pour the soy mixture and add bean sprouts and onions; cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Add the... - 38.3363
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 39.2585
Zucchini Pad Thai With Citrus Ginger Dressing
1. Spiralize zucchini.
1. In a bowl, combine spiral zucchini, pepper, carrots, and lemon juice and put it aside.
2. For making the dressing – Combine orange juice, cilantro, scallions, sage leaves, ginger and tahini sauce in a blender.... - 118.606
Tofu With Carrots And Zucchini
1. With a knife or the julienne or shredding disc of a food processor shred the carrots and zucchini separately.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the green onions medium fine.
3. With a grater or the metal blade of a... - 46.9127
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 2
To get things ready:
For noodles : Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
1. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
2. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
3. Pour olive oil over noodles.
4. Keep for few minutes to marinate.... - 83.7645
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 1
1. For noodles - Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
2. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
3. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
4. Pour olive oil over noodles. Keep for few minutes to marinate.
5. For Sauce - In... - 83.6443
This juicy Steak Chinese is one of the best oriental round steak dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out the Steak Chinese this weekend and tell me if you like it ! - 42.226
Traditional Egg Foo Yong
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Stir in rest of ingredients except oil and rice.
Drop from tablespoon onto hot, oiled griddle.
Brown on one side; turn and brown other side. - 28.7536
Savory Vegetable Stuffing
1. Cut zucchini into 3" by 1/4 strips. In large bowl, mix zucchini and 1 teaspoon salt. Cover bowl and let zucchini stand at room temperature about 30 minutes to draw out excess liquid.
2. Meanwhile, cut celery into 3" by 1/8" strips. Cut onions into 1/4... - 34.2014
For sauce, place sesame seeds in small frying pan.
Shake over medium heat until seeds begin to pop and turn golden, about 2 minutes.
Crush seeds with mortar and pestle (or place on cutting board and crush with a rolling pin; scrape up sesame paste... - 41.9672
Positive Power Salad
1. In a pan, toast sunflower seeds in a 325°F (160°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, jicama, carrots, squash, zucchini, sprouts, green onions, apples, raisins, almonds and... - 32.1088
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
Trim stalks from lettuce leaves.
In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
Stir in dressing; season to taste with pepper.
Spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture in center of each leaf.
Roll up leaves, enclosing filling.
Secure lettuce bundles... - 34.7197
Fresh Supper Salad With Tangy Lemon Dressing
Combine zucchini, carrots, bean sprouts and cheese in mixing bowl.
Pour 1/4 cup Tangy Lemon Dressing over vegetables; toss lightly.
Line serving plate with lettuce; spoon vegetable mixture over lettuce.
Place egg halves and tomato wedges alternately around... - 26.0852
Whole Meal Salad
Toss all ingredients together except the last four. Divide between four serving plates.
Top each with 1/4 cup cottage cheese. Surround with zucchini, carrot and sprouts. Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 31.3888
Sandwiches are not only a healthy option but they are filling too. Patty does these great sandwiches for lunch or even be had for breakfast. See the video for more! - 112.488
Tuna Lettuce Bundles
1. Cut the stalks from lettuce leaves.
2. In a small bowl toss together tuna, cabbage, zucchini and sprouts.
3. Mixing in dressing using pepper season as per taste.
4. In center of each leaf spoon 1/2 of the salad mixture.
5. Rolling up... - 46.6716
Chinese New Year Seven Vegetable Stir Fry
Flavor, happiness and luck can be yours if you make this wonderful colorful and festive stir fry in honor of the Chinese New Year. Like all stir fries, the only difficult part is the preparation of the ingredients while the cooking process is quick and easy.... - 106.518
1. Prepare Tarragon Dressing.
2. Place spinach, mushrooms, zucchini, onions and alfalfa sprouts in large bowl; toss lightly. Arrange chicken and tomatoes over spinach mixture. Pour dressing over all. - 28.9142
Green Beans Oriental
Boil green beans until almost tender. Drain. Combine remaining ingredients and mix with beans. Chill before serving. Variations: Substitute peas, bean sprouts, potatoes, zucchini, raw spinach, or combinations of vegetables. - 21.9596
Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the almonds and cook, stirring, until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and fry for about 1 minute. Add the carrot, leek and red or yellow pepper and fry for 4 minutes,... - 30.6917
Season the leg with salt and pepper.
Fry in a pan on all sides, then roast in the oven for 15 mins.
at 200° to 250°C.
Then lower the heat to around 150°C and roast it for another 30 to 45 mins.
When ready, remove the leg and deglaze the pan with the goat... - 27.6255
Crunchy Egg Patties
Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
Crumble into a large bowl; stir in sherry and soy and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add celery, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, bean sprouts, salt, pepper, and cheese; mix lightly.
Lightly beat eggs, then stir into vegetable... - 43.1918
Baked Garden Salad
Prepare Vinaigrette Dressing.
In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, carrot, peas, tomatoes and sprouts.
Using a sharp knife, shred spinach.
Add shredded spinach and cheese to vegetables; toss until combined.
Remove garlic from Vinaigrette Dressing.
Pour... - 43.6465
Hollandaise Sauce For Vegetables
In a small saucepan, melt butter until bubbly.
Place egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard, and seasonings into blender container; cover and blend on low until yolks are frothy.
Pour in half the butter in a very slow, steady stream until creamy.
Then turn blender... - 31.9273
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
This Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches is a delicious side dish which is made with pita bread and veggies. Try this Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches; I bet, you will love it. - 31.814
Soft Fried Noodles With Vegetables
Soak dried mushrooms in enough warm water to cover tor 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Chop mushrooms, discarding stems.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Rinse in cold water.
Blend chicken broth and soy sauce into cornstarch; set... - 43.0892
Mexican Style Tacos With Salad Toppings
Crumble the beef into a 2-quart casserole.
Scatter the onions and peppers over the meat.
Cover with a lid.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the beef is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
Stir in the garlic, tomatoes, tomato... - 43.5294
Chicken Tempura Pancakes
1. Cut chicken breast in half. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound each breast half to 1/2-inch thickness; then cut into matchstick-thin strips. In large bowl, mix chicken, bean sprouts, zucchini, and ginger; set aside.
2. In 10-inch skillet... - 35.734
Vegan Nori Rolls
If you have heard about sushi, you would know what is Nori Rolls. This is a raw food nori recipe that uses all uncooked ingredients including a raw ingredient in place of rice. Watch the video and find out more!! - 112.793
Honeyed Stir-fry Rice And Vegetables
I even love the aroma when I cook this Honeyed Stir-Fry Rice And Vegetables. This Honeyed Stir-Fry Rice And Vegetables is good enough to surprise your family in a pleasant way. Do make it! - 36.5248
Leftover Vegetable Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prick bottom and sides of pie crust.
Combine vegetables, onion and garlic and place in crust.
Cover with cheddar cheese, sprinkle with Parmesan and dot with butter.
Bake until vegetables are hot and crust is light golden brown, about... - 39.6609
Capon And Wild Rice
The Capon and Wild Rice is perfect for your dinner parties! The tender roasted capon and wild rice is a tempting combination! Try this brilliant Capon and Wild Rice recipe! - 48.8931
Pickled Pork Ribs With Lentils
In a stainless steel pan or large glass bowl, place the gallon of water along with the pickling salt and saltpeter.
Stir until dissolved.
Place the ribs in the brine and keep covered in the refrigerator for 10 days.
You may have to weight down the ribs with a... - 40.7703
Summer Garden Supper
In a deep, 3- or 4-qt.stove-top casserole place tomato slices on bottom.
Top with onions, then zucchini, then lentils.
Sprinkle over half of parsley, chives, garlic.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Put in beans, limas, remaining herbs and garlic.
Season... - 39.1383
Dizzy Dinosaur Dip
To Make Dinosaur: Slice about a third off top of acorn squash.
Scoop out all seeds and fiber from large section to make a bowl for the dip.
Insert toothpicks through stem end of sprouts and attach to rounded bottom for legs.
To make neck and head,... - 36.1613
American Chop Suey
Cook the onion, garlic and ginger, stirring in the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the carrots and celery, and cook for 5 minutes stirring in between.
Add the mushrooms, peppers, cabbage and zucchini, and cook 3 minutes more.
Add the bean sprouts,... - 42.4538
Chinese New Year Raw Sushi Rolls
Gung Hay Fa Choy! Celebrate the Chinese New Year with these incredible raw foods. Here is a complete Asian inspired raw food meal that you can make to impress your friends and family and influence them into going raw! A delicious Apple and Ginger Cocktail... - 131.928
Colorful Fried Rice
Colorful Fried Rice is a delicious and easy to prepare rice dish. My family loves this yummy vegetable rice and so I serve it quiet often. Try the Colorful Fried Rice! - 50.172
Balsamic Or Honey Glazed Vegetables
1) Heat a pan with water and vinegar.
2) Add the vegetables to the pan.
3) Let it come to a boil and cover.
4) Lower heat to medium and cook 10 minutes.
5) Take away the lid and increase heat, to allow water and vinegar to reduce and glaze the veggies,... - 45.7754
Mixed Vegetable With Beef Meal
Imagine someone placing a colorful bowl of food including meat, rice and eggs! What a wonderful meal that would appear to be…and that’s exactly what this Korean recipe is! Rice surrounded buy the most colorful mix of veggies, some meat and a nice... - 114.012
1. Add oil to 6-quart Electric Wok; preheat at 325°F. about 2 minutes; add onions; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until translucent; combine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, mustard; add to wok; cook 2 minutes.
2. Add green onions, cauliflowerettes, carrots, celery,... - 34.1963
Garlic Herb Dressing
1) Wash the lettuce under running water and pat dry with a paper towel. Break the leaves in bite-sized pieces.
2) In a bowl, combine all ingredients to prepare the salad dressing. With a fork, whisk all together.
3) Alternately, use a... - 47.1233
Rawgosia004 - Raw Food
All in one. This video shows you how to prepare a banquet of vegan dishes. Two rich and creamy dips with tomato and zucchini. Fresh and crisp lettuce rolls with sprouts, tomato and cucumber. Lastly a wonderful recipe of zucchini noodles with a flavorful sauce... - 116.974
Tossed Green Salad With Toasted Sesame Seeds
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, rinse and separate the lettuce leaves; now, tear both of them into large pieces
2. In a bowl, combine spinach, lettuce, artichokes, carrots and sprouts
3. In a small skillet, toast the sesame seeds over a... - 36.9553
Raw Mixed Vegetables
1. In a salad bowl combine daikon radish, snap peas, zucchini, broccoli, bok choy, red pepper, alfalfa sprouts and green peas, set aside.
2. In the blender combine lime juice, water, avocado, almond butter, ginger piece, garlic, fresh mint leaves,... - 117.921
Chicken Stir Fry Dinner
Heat small amount of oil in frying pan or wok (to barely cover bottom of pan). Stir-fry meat 2 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, at medium-high heat, the onions, celery, and carrots; remove and keep warm. Repeat with each of... - 18.244
Veggie Egg Rolls
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add carrot and next 4 ingredients; saute until crisp-tender.
Remove from heat.
Add rice and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Mound 1/4 cup rice mixture in center of each egg roll wrapper.
Fold one... - 41.0094
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 50.6049
Fried Brown Rice With Vegetables
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When oil is hot, add carrots and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Stir-fry for about 1 minute, adding more oil as needed.
Add zucchini and... - 45.4362
Vegetable Bean Chili
In a 4-qt.kettle or Dutch oven, saute zucchini, green pepper, onion, carrots, celery and garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, picante sauce, bouillon and cumin; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring... - 38.773
Almond Chop Suey
Heat a large, heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add oil, onions, and carrots and saute 5 minutes.
Add the other vegetables, bean sprouts, and almonds.
Cover and continue sauteing on low heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are barely done but still... - 37.2992
Oriental Vegetables With Tofu
Tofu, or fresh bean curd, is available from Asian and health food shops. It is high in protein, low in cholesterol and kilojoules. Covered with water, which should be changed daily, it will keep for two or three days in the refrigerator. - 36.0565
Seasoned Vegetable Surprise
1. Combine sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Cook until thickened. Keep warm.
2. Heat wok with 1/2 tablespoons oil over high heat. Add garlic and stir for 10 seconds. Add carrot, bamboo shoot and mushrooms; stir for one minute. Add remaining vegetables... - 29.8588
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 137.901
Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
Whip a pudding which is vegan and gluten free and using raw food! This is for all those looking for recipes which are specific to the gluten, eco, vegan world! See the video for more on this easy pudding! - 96.9221
Warm Vegetable Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place zucchini (courgettes) and onions on lightly oiled barbecue and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and tender.
2. Arrange snow pea (mangetout) sprouts or watercress, yellow or red pepper and avocado... - 38.5628
Buddhist Vegetable Dish
In a large bowl soak bean threads in enough boiling water to cover for 30 minutes.
Drain well; squeeze out excess moisture.
In separate small bowls soak lily buds and dried mushrooms in enough warm water to cover for 30 minutes.
Cut lily buds into 1... - 42.73
Korean Food: Bibimbap (비빔밥)
If are planning to cook a Korean dish at home, start with the iconic bibimbap, a mixed vegetable and rice dish, served in a hot stone pot. This bibimbap recipe takes long but is really many recipes folded into one and makes one attractive and delicious meal.... - 110.088
Vegetarian Ten Varieties
Cut the following vegetables nituke, or oriental style, in thin diagonal strips: green onions, mushrooms, celery, broccoli, water chestnuts, carrots, and zucchini.
Heat oil in a Chinese Wok, or large skillet, and add all vegetables including cabbage, peas,... - 38.5093
Braised Chinese Vegetables
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the ginger and garlic and cook until golden.
Add the onion pieces, carrot and celery and stir over high heat.
Add the peppers, zucchini, snow peas, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and broccoli and toss gently... - 36.9093
Cabbage And More Slaw
In a large mixing bowl combine the desired vegetables, walnuts, and green onions.
For dressing, in a screw top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, curry powder, mustard, and salt.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Drizzle dressing over mixture in... - 38.0328
A Basic Vegetable Soup
In large soup kettle, heat oil and butter.
Saute green pepper, onion, garlic, leek and carrots until soft.
Add potatoes, tomatoes, liquid, salt and pepper.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and cook, covered, for 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients except... - 42.1247
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 47.8026
Beef Barley Burgers
Cook broth and barley in small saucepan over medium heat until tender.
Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients, except oil, buns and toppings; stir until well mixed.
Form into 4 thick patties.
Heat oil in large frying... - 38.7065
Peanut Butter Tacos
1. Microwave taco shells over Medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
2. In the inner side of the taco, spread peanut butter and arrange lettuce and other vegetables.
3. Top with raisins and a dollop of yogurt.
4. Serve Immediately. - 39.9937
Vegetable & Noodle Stir Fry
1. Cook the noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain and toss in the sesame oil. Set aside.
2. Heat the groundnut or sunflower oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic, chillies, carrot and courgette (zucchini) strips and... - 33.7407
Soy Chicken And Vegetable Noodle Stir Fry
1. Combine chicken, garlic and 2 tablespoons each of the soy and oyster sauces in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Place noodles in large heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water. Stand 5 minutes; drain.
3. Heat half of the oil in wok... - 42.6915
Harmony Hero A Vegetarian Hoagie
1. Cut the pita bread into half so that you get two pita pockets.
2. Line each pita pocket with lettuce.
3. Over the lettuce, layer 1 ½ slices of cheese in each pocket
4. Arrange tomato and cucumber and avocado slices over the cheese.
5. Then stuff... - 49.5001
Korean Spicy Stir-fried Shrimp With Somyeon
1. In a bowl, add the Gochujang paste, mirin, sugar, black pepper, Korean red pepper flakes, sesame oil, garlic and salt. Mix together.
2. Marinate the shrimp with the above paste and set aside.
3. Chop the vegetables as advised.
4. For... - 0
Raw Vegetable With Quinoa
Running out of time and want to prepare a healthy meal? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef share her favorite recipe of Raw Vegetable with Quinoa. This dish will sure make a place in the list of your favorites. - 102.372
Vegetable Salad Bar
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc.
Process carrots and eggs into separate bowls; set aside.
Change disc to Thin Slicer Disc and process cucumber and mushrooms into separate bowls; set aside.
Change disc to French Fry Cutter Disc and process... - 42.5451
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic). Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash, bell pepper,... - 33.4723
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 101.227
The Fully Raw Burrito!
1)Take your collard leaf and destem the backend (not fully), but just enough to take away the very thick part of the stem. Lay out your leaf.
2)In a food processor blend zucchini, sesame seeds, juice of 3 lemons, green onions, red bell pepper,... - 0
Bibimbap - Korean Food
1. For the gochujang sauce: In the bowl of a food processor, mix together gochujang sauce, fuji apple, onion, sugar, ground black pepper, sesame oil, mirin, soy sauce and garlic.
2. Pulse it into a fine paste and set aside.
3. For the beef: Marinate... - 102.265
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
Amy And Jim S Special Salad
Place prepared vegetables in large salad bowl.
In a medium bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
Stir to mix thoroughly.
Pour over vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse salad greens, remove stems and tear... - 41.8556
Ground Lamb Patties With Vegetable Medley
? Place lamb, parsley, cayenne pepper, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl; mix together until well combined. Shape into 4 patties.
? Heat half of oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add lamb patties and cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning over 4... - 34.9827
Mediterranean Rice Salad
1) In a large saucepan, place all the ingredients. Bring the liquid to a boil by gentle stirring.
2) Put on a lid and reduce the heat to simmer for another 40 minutes.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat without taking off the lid. Allow this to sit for... - 43.6709
Mixed Brown Rice Salad
Mixed Brown Rice Salad is the perfect accompaniment to a meat or fish dish! Refreshing and easy to make, that’s how Patty shows! A video to see for a salad idea! - 111.371
Healthy Blended Vegetable Soup
Looking for a yummy and healthy soup recipe that does not require hours and hours of simmering? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a blended vegetable soup that promises to be healthy and delicious. This soup keeps well in the... - 104.67
How To Make Pho (vietnamese Noodle Soup)
This recipe converts the authentic South Vietnamese Style Pho into a vegan, gluten-free and raw one consisting of a comforting, hearty, richly seasoned broth ladled over zucchini, yam, or kelp noodles. Whether you are a vegan, raw foodie or gluten-allergic or... - 90.9067
In this episode, Jesse shows Ok Sweetheart's Erin Austin how to make a Korean stew... Jjigae! - 108.926
Debbie Demaria Makes Stir Fry
Stir fry is a very healthy food item to be prepared for any occasion. In the recipe, you can use all the healthy vegetables such as carrots, peas, mushrooms etc. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 108.452