- » Zucchini Spread
Zucchini Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini spread recipes.
Zucchini Rounds With Ham Spread
1) In a bowl, mix together ham, mayonnaise or dressing, parsley, cheese, mustard, pepper, onion powder.
2) Stir the ham mixture to mix well.
3) Smear or pipe about 1 teaspoon of ham mixture over each zucchini slice.
3) Serve the Zucchini... - 37.5856
Squeeze zucchini to remove excess water.
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine zucchini, oil, vinegar, parsley or cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper.
Process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
Spoon... - 34.8598
You May Also Like!
Zucchini With Salmon Filling
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Peel a strip of skin lengthwise from each about 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) wide.
Put the zucchini (courgettes) on a dish with 2 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Remove the zucchini... - 44.9094
Fresh Tomato Eggplant Spread
The fresh tomato and eggplant spread is a lovely herbed vegetable spread. Prepared with baked eggplant, combined and mixed well with veggies like zucchini, tomatoes and green onions, the spread is flavored with a three herb medley. Chilled and served with... - 44.796
Nutty Fruit Spread
In a small mixer bowl beat cream cheese and peanut butter till smooth.
Stir in the 1/2 cup shredded carrot and the 1/2 cup shredded zucchini.
If necessary, add pineapple juice or water to make of spreading consistency.
Cover; chill till serving time.
Garnish... - 26.9684
In large skillet, saute vegetables in margarine until crisp-tender.
Reduce heat to low.
Add sauce, process cheese spread and oregano; stir until process cheese spread is melted. - 26.8468
Cut zucchini into halves lengthwise.
Sprinkle 3 halves with desired seasoning.
Spread butter on remaining 3 halves.
Place seasoned and buttered halves together; cut crosswise and wrap individual servings in heavy-duty foil.
Grill zucchini, on uncovered grill,... - 25.6662
Zucchini A La Grecque
1) With the tines of a fork or end of a pointed teaspoon, score the zucchini along the length.
2) In a saucepan, poach the zucchini lightly in 2/3 cup salted water and 2 tablespoons of the butter for 6 to 8 minutes. Keep warm in cooking... - 42.9714
Tuna And Zucchini Melts
These Tuna and Zucchini Melts taste yummy !Try out the Tuna and Zucchini Melts for a heavy brunch or light meal ! Let me know if you like them ! - 39.6276
Crispy Baked Zucchini
Scrub zucchini, remove tips, and cut lengthwise into flat slices about 1/4 inch thick.
Place in sieve or colander and sprinkle with salt.
Let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
Blot off moisture with paper towels.
Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in flat pan.
Spread... - 31.8906
Tomato Zucchini Casserole
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Slice vegetables in a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc or by knife.
3) Empty the sliced vegetables on reaching the Fill Level.
4) In a 2-quart baking dish, spread half... - 40.363