- » Zucchini Soup
Zucchini Soup Recipes
Zucchini soup is made with zucchini, which is a summer squash used as an ingredient in various culinary preparations, as the primary ingredient. The soup is widely consumed for the purpose of weight loss, as well as, ... More »
Zucchini Noodle Miso Soup
Cold winter days are back and are you looking for something really healthy, satisfying and warm? Then why not give this zucchini noodle miso soup recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef combines zucchini with miso and couple of other ingredients to... - 96.4176
Creamy Zucchini & Squash Soup
1.Roughly Chop the onions, zucchini and squash and crush the garlic cloves.
2.In a deep container or Dutch oven heat oil on medium high and pour chicken broth, add onions, zucchini, garlic and cloves. Put the lid on and let it simmer for... - 90.9283
Healthy Chicken Soup With Zucchini
For all the soup lovers, here's a great recipe that you must try. Watch fitness expert Anita Stone cook this Healthy Chicken Soup with Zucchini. This soup never fails to impress the guests. Watch the video now. - 84.8509
Joan's Cornell Whole Wheat Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl dissolve yeast in the warm water, add honey and let stand for 5 minutes.
3) Sift together 3 cups of whole wheat flour, 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour, wheat germ, soy flour, and nonfat dry... - 50.253
Applesauce Cinnamon Whole Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/3 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 49.3868
Whole Wheat Cornell Bread
TO GET STARTED
1) Activate the yeast, for this, use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE... - 48.8532
Spicy Curried Zucchini Soup
1.Put kettle on heat, add oil and saute the onion, garlic and apple till soft
2. Now add the curry and cayenne, saute till they release the fragrance
3.Add water and bring soup to a boil,and pour the rice and add the zucchini.
4.Simmer for 10 minutes,... - 47.9237
Creamed Zucchini Soup With Shrimp
1) Take a saucepan and boil 1 1/2 cups of water in it. Add the shrimp to the boiling water.
2) Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes on low heat.
3) Drain the shrimp and wash with cold running water.
4) Peel and devein the shrimp. Chop the shrimp with a... - 47.8921
Whole Wheat Batter Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Coat 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl dissolve yeast in water and 1 tablespoon honey and stir well.
4. Let stand 5 minutes or until foamy.
5. In a large bowl combine... - 47.8231
Cream Of Zucchini Soup
1) Combine together the onion, zucchini, water, Season-All, parsley flakes and 1 teaspoon of the seasoned stock base. Mix well.
2) Cook the mixture till the zucchini is soft and only a small amount of water is left behind.
3) Mash the mixture, put it... - 47.312
Shelled Zucchini Soup
1) In a large saucepan or Dutch oven sautÃ© sausage and onion together. The meat should be cooked so that no pink remains.
2) Mix the next 9 ingredients.
3) Stir and bring to boil.
4) Cover and simmer slowly for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5) Mix the raw... - 47.3009
Zucchini Parmesan Soup
Zucchini Soup is mainly taken in monsoon season. The just the right combination of shallots, garlic clove, butter, zucchini (courgettes), flour, curry powder, chicken bouillon, basil leaves, milk, and Parmesan cheese garnished with salt and pepper makes the... - 47.2048
Chilled Zucchini Soup
In a stockpot, melt butter; saute leek and onion until tender, but not brown.
Add potato and chicken broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Add zucchini and simmer, covered, an additional 10 minutes or until potato is... - 47.13
High Protein Whole Wheat Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into 1/2 cup of the very warm water in a 1-cup measure; stir in 1 teaspoon of the sugar. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof 10 minutes, or... - 46.9533
Beet Zucchini Soup
1) Soak a third of the grated beets in vinegar and sugar. Put aside.
2) In a large soup kettle,heat the butter and oil .
3) Fry the onion and scallions over moderate heat until translucent by turning for about 5 minutes.
4) Now add the... - 46.9416
Old-fashioned Whole Wheat Bread
The old fashioned whole wheat bread has been made by our moms and grand moms. This bread is absolutely healthy as it contains properties of whole wheat. There are many recipes and variations in making the old fashioned whole wheat bread but all lead to a... - 46.2243
Pepper And Zucchini Soup
Slice 3 zucchini, green pepper and onions.
Mince the garlic.
Saute the vegetables in 3 tablespoons of the butter over very low heat in a heavy pot.
Cook, stirring often, about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but have not browned.
Add salt and... - 46.1847
Creamy Zucchini Soup
1)In a saucepan mix zucchini ,water,onion flakes, parsley flakes and salt.
2)Let it boil.
3)After sometime simmer it for 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
4)Into a container of electric blender pour zucchini and process until smooth.
5)Further... - 46.0244
Cold Zucchini Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over moderate heat.
2. Add zucchini, onion and garlic and sauté in the butter until tender.
3. Pour in the chicken broth and add the seasonings
4. Simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
5. Pour into a bowl... - 46.0027
Natural Whole Wheat Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (191°C)
2) Mix the ingredients for the yeast mixture, and let it stand for about 10 minutes in a small bowl
3) Mix granola, cracked wheat, wheat germ, natural bran, salt and shortening, molasses and brown... - 45.9267
Cream Of Leek And Zucchini Soup
Cream Of Leek And Zucchini Soup makes for a great appetizer.The soup is easy to prepare and the ingredients are conveniently available. Whenever in doubt i select this Cream Of Leek And Zucchini Soup for my menu. Try this delectable recipe and I will look... - 45.7066
Carrot And Courgette Zucchini Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute carrots, courgettes.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 10 minutes until tender.
3) Stream in the stock and stirring bay leaf, puree, sugar, and seasoning.
4) Allow the soup to boil, and simmer for... - 45.214
Whole Wheat Bread With Cashews And Dates
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil, stir in the cracked wheat, simmer on a low heat until soft.
3) On a large plate, spread the cracked wheat and allow to cool to room... - 44.9985
Nutty Whole Wheat Bread
Nutty whole wheat bread is a mixed flour pecan bread. Made with wheat and all purpose flour batter, the nutty whole wheat bread is flavored with honey and moistened with milk. Yeast leavened, the nutty whole wheat bread is great for meals and has a rich and... - 44.9023
Chilled Curried Zucchini Soup
In a large stockpot or saucepan, melt the butter.
Add the scallions and celery.
Cook over moderately low heat until softened,- about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the curry powder and continue stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the zucchini to the pot and cook... - 44.8728
Creamy Celery Zucchini Soup
1. Slice the zucchini lengthwise into half.
2. In a covered saucepan cook celery and onions in butter for about 10 minutes.
3. To the saucepan, add zucchini, bouillon granules, 1-cup water, and 1/4-teaspoon salt.
4. Cover and simmer for about 10... - 44.4842
Whole Wheat Batter Bread
1) Take a 9 inch tube pan meant for angel food cake or a Kugelhopf mold and grease it.
2) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3) Take a large bowl and combine milk powder, yeast, brown sugar, oil and salt in it. Add warm milk and beat for about... - 44.3077
Jeannine's Zucchini Soup
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a heavy pan, heat the butter.
3) Add the zucchini, green pepper, onions, and garlic and saute over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often, until the vegetables are soft, but not browned.
4) Stir in... - 44.1005
Cut off both ends of zucchini, chop roughly and put in a baking dish.
Spread paper towel in another dish and place bacon on it.
Heat 4 minutes and chop cooked bacon.
Add bacon, chopped onion, chopped parsley, garlic, water, tomato puree, basil, salt and... - 43.7795
Fresh Eggplant Mushroom Zucchini Soup
1) Take a large saucepan or kettle and melt butter in it. Add scallions, mushrooms and garlic and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
2) Add eggplant and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Sprinkle... - 42.7992
Classic Cream Of Zucchini Soup
Put the zucchini (courgettes) and shallots in a casserole with 2/3 cup (150 ml/ 1/4 pint) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
When the zucchini (courgettes) are cooked, puree the zucchini (courgette) and onion mixture until smooth.
Leave the... - 42.6051
Fresh Corn And Zucchini Soup
Cut kernels from corn and set aside.
Cut cobs into several pieces and set aside.
Lightly brown onion and garlic in oil, add stock, parsley, oregano and cut-up cobs.
Bring to boil and cook 5 minutes.
Discard parsley, oregano and cobs.
Add reserved corn kernels... - 42.4979
No-knead Whole-wheat Bread
In small bowl, sprinkle yeast over lukewarm water.
Add 2 tsp. honey.
Leave to "work" while preparing the dough.
If whole wheat flour has been refrigerated, warm it slightly on stove or in oven.
Combine molasses with 2/3 cup lukewarm water.
Combine yeast... - 42.481
1. In a two litre casserole, mix zucchini, shallots and garlic, cover and microwave for five minutes
2. Add basil, pepper, water and stock cubes, cover and cook for another five minutes
3. In a separate bowl, cream the butter until soft and beat... - 42.3053
Courgette Zucchini Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat the stock, and add in courgettes and onions.
2) Put the lid and simmer for 15 minutes until courgettes are tender.
3) Stir in lemon juice and season to taste.
4) Take the pan away from heat, using a hand blender,... - 42.0368
Whole Wheat Bread Or Rolls
1. In a large bowl which will hold the raised dough, stir yeast into 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
2. Scald milk, and stir in butter or shortening, molasses and salt.
3. Add remaining 1/2 cup water. Cook to lukewarm.
4. Add to yeast mixture.
5. Sift both flours... - 41.9824
Round Raisin Whole-wheat Bread
This Round Raisin Whole Wheat Wheat Bread tastes yummy ! A perfect teatime snack, this Round Raisin Whole Wheat Wheat Bread is so easy to make ! Just try and tell me what you think about this dish - 41.8577
Cream Of Celery And Zucchini Soup
In a stockpot, melt butter; saute" celery and onions until tender, but not brown.
Add zucchini, water, and bouillon; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Blend cornstarch with a little of the milk until smooth; add, stirring, to mix.
Stir in remaining milk.
Cook,... - 41.5625
Healthy Zucchini Soup
In a large saucepan combine zucchini, onion, broth mix and bay leaf.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Bring to boil.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Discard bay leaf.
Place in blender container; process until smooth.
Return mixture to... - 41.2337
Zucchini Soup Recipes By Category