- » Zucchini Shell
Zucchini Shell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini shell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini shell recipes.
Zucchini On The Half Shell
1) Halve the zucchini lengthwise, scoop out to make a 1/4-inch shell.
2) In food processor, add the scooped out zucchini and bread and process into fine crumbs.
3) Combine with the butter, cheese, salt and pepper. Then stuff the mixture into the... - 38.6694
You May Also Like!
Hearts Of Palm Zucchini Shells
1. In medium bowl, combine hearts of palm, zucchini and parsley.
2. To prepare vinaigrette, in small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon vinaigrette to vegetables; mix lightly with fork to moisten. Stuff pasta shells... - 33.6986
Shelled Zucchini Soup
1) In a large saucepan or Dutch oven sautÃ© sausage and onion together. The meat should be cooked so that no pink remains.
2) Mix the next 9 ingredients.
3) Stir and bring to boil.
4) Cover and simmer slowly for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5) Mix the raw... - 47.3009
Cheese Custard In Squash Shells
1. Preheat the oven at (350°)
2. To prepare the zucchini or squashes halve lengthwise.
3. In a large saucepan parboil in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes, drain and carefully scoop out seeds.
4. In a medium-size bowl mix... - 43.6873
Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves.
Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4 inch wall; chop pulp and reserve.
Place zucchini shells cut sides down.
Cover loosely and microwave until crisp tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
Cover and microwave reserved pulp, the onions and... - 34.8466
Hollow centers of zucchini by scooping out some of pulp; reserve.
Drop shells into boiling salted water; cook until just tender, about 4 minutes.
Chop reserved pulp; set aside.
Cook onion about 5 minutes in hot oil in a skillet.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 41.1304
Parboil whole zucchini in boiling, salted water for about 15 minutes, until barely tender.
Drain, trim ends, cut lengthwise in halves.
Carefully scoop out the pulp.
Arrange shells in a greased shallow baking dish.
Mash the scooped-out pulp; add the eggs,... - 36.2556
Rice & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 10 minutes.
Cut a narrow slice out of the zucchini lengthwise and hollow out the inside.
Chop the scooped out flesh and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the onion, rice, tomato sauce, salt, oregano,... - 42.3082
Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Zucchini is a popular vegetable in Italian cuisine in various dishes. Here is a recipe to make Stuffed Zucchini Boats with split and scooped zucchini sausage dressing mixture. Make it a day ahead, chill, heat in the oven and serve. - 116.029
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp and seeds with spoon, leaving 3/4" thick walls.
Chop pulp and set aside.
Place bacon in 1-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 2 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Stir chopped... - 39.0685
Zucchini Shell Recipes By Category