- » Zucchini Sausage
Zucchini Sausage Recipes
Zucchini Sausage refers to a combination of two separate ingredients i.e., zucchini and sausage. The sausage can be of any meat variety, but pork sausage is the most common. There are many preparations in various ... More »
Sausage Zucchini Fry
1) In a frying pan put sausage meat.
2) Stir fry the meat until no pink remains.
3) Stir in the next 6 ingredients to meat.
4) Saute stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
5) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and salt in... - 47.494
Baked Zucchini And Sausages
1) Take the zucchini and wash it thoroughly after cutting off the ends.
2) Cut it into ½ inch sized pieces by going in the diagonal direction.
3) Mix the eggs with water and blend properly.
4) Dip each zucchini slice into the egg-water mixture... - 45.6153
Sausage Zucchini Boats
Cook whole zucchini in boiling salted water till barely tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
Cut each in half lengthwise; scoop squash from shells and mash.
Cook sausage and onion; drain off excess fat.
Stir in mashed zucchini.
Reserving 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese,... - 44.1294
Baked Sausage With Zucchini
Heat butter in skillet.
When hot and foamy, add zucchini.
Toss for 2-3 minutes.
Remove zucchini and add onion.
Cook 2-3 minutes.
Add sausage, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir to break up meat.
Put back zucchini.
Add bread crumbs, eggs, and 1/4 cup... - 44.0935
Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Wheels
1) From each end of the zucchini, cut off 1/2 inch.
2) Now, using a small spoon or apple corer, scrape off the pulp and seeds. Ensure to leave a 1/4-inch shell. Reserve the pulp for later use.
3) Now, by inserting a cylindrical shaped paper... - 42.1994
Zucchini And Sausage
Peel zucchini and cut into halves lengthwise; cut into slices.
Saute sausage and garlic in heated olive oil in 12-inch skillet until light brown.
Remove sausage with slotted spoon.
Add zucchini and tomatoes to skillet.
Saute for several minutes.
Simmer,... - 41.0935
Sausage Stuffed Zucchini
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop pulp out, leaving 1/8-inch shell; set aside shells.
Chop pulp; set aside.
In medium bowl combine sausage, cereal, water and 2 tablespoons of the spaghetti sauce mix.
Stuff reserved shells with... - 40.847
Sausage Zucchini Boats
Halve zucchini lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Chop enough pulp to make 1 cup; set aside.
Place zucchini shells, cut side down, in large skillet; add water.
Cover and simmer about 3 minutes or just till tender; drain.
Remove zucchini from... - 40.5159
Zucchini Sausage Squares
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Wash the zucchini, trim off the stems, and shred the zucchini; set it aside.
Saute the sausage and onion in a medium skillet, stirring to break up the sausage, until all pink is gone; drain off all fat.
Whisk the eggs in a large... - 40.4853
Zucchini Sausage Bake
Crumble sausage into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
Stir often over medium-high heat until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, lift out sausage and set aside.
Drain off and discard all but 2 tablespoons fat.
To pan, add onion and bell... - 39.1334
Sausage Zucchini Stir Fry
Sausage Zucchini Stir Fry is a delicious stir-fried recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Sausage Zucchini Stir Fry dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 34.5287
Zucchini Sausage Recipes By Category