- » Zucchini Salad
Zucchini Salad Recipes
Zucchini salads are delicious accompaniments to main course recipes. An exemplary zucchini salad is made by tossing cubed zucchini with minced sweet peppers and green peppers, minced sweet pickles and chopped ... More »
Raw Zucchini Salad
Need a perfect warm-weather salad recipe to cool your gut? Then try this raw zucchini salad. This raw, lettuce less salad uses slivered zucchini as its base and comes flavored with fresh tangy basil dressing. Stream the video to learn more on how to toss up... - 75.1911
Tossed Zucchini Salad
1) Into a large bowl, add in the salad oil, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, parsley, salt and pepper.
2) Mix all the ingredients together.
3) Rinse the zucchini. Slice them into long quarters of 1/2-inch dimension.
4) Clean and slice the apples into... - 48.987
Fish Zucchini Salad
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of bouillon until soften.
2) Simmer the bouillon mixture and stir for 4 minutes until gelatine dissolves.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the remaining bouillon.
4) Place the bouillon... - 48.8898
Zucchini Timbale Salad
1. Preheat oven to 350F /175C.
2. Grease 6 (3/4-cup) ramekins.
3. In a medium saucepan cook zucchini in lightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes, drain well and set aside to cool.
4. In a blender or food processor fitted with a steel... - 46.7067
In 2-quart casserole, combine zucchini and water.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until zucchini is tender-crisp, stirring twice.
In 1-cup measure, blend olive oil, vinegar, salt, white pepper and sugar.
Pour oil and vinegar... - 46.642
Cook zucchini in a small amount of boiling salted water for about 3 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain.
Arrange half the zucchini in a single layer in 10x6x2-inch dish.
In screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and... - 45.3466
Macaroni And Zucchini Salad
Wash and slice the zucchini.
Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Combine the zucchini, mushrooms and macaroni in a salad bowl and chill while you prepare the dressing.
Place all the remaining ingredients except... - 43.2472
Tossed Zucchini Salad
1) In a screw-top jar, combine the first 4 ingredients, salt, and pepper and shake well.
2) Pour the mixture over zucchini and onion and chill for 1/2 hours.
3) In a large salad bowl, toss lettuce and romaine.
4) Drain the zucchini, reserve marinade,... - 42.8898
Tomato Zucchini Salad
In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Add zucchini; cover and boil for 2-3 minutes.
Drain and immediately place zucchini in ice water.
Drain and pat dry; sprinkle with salt.
In a large bowl, combine zucchini, tomatoes and onion.
In a jar with a... - 42.7326
Patio Zucchini Salad
Patio Zucchini Salad is for those who are prefer to have garden fresh vegetables instead of the refrigerated and canned ones. Collect zucchini from your garden, cook and season it up with garlic, onion, green pepper, celery and give a final makeover with... - 42.6589
Zucchini Salad Bowl
Wash and prepare greens.
Dry well and roll in a towel to chill.
Chill onion and zucchini.
Put greens in bottom of salad bowl.
Slice onion thinly and separate into rings.
Add to greens.
Tip and slice zucchini thinly onto greens.
Cut avocado into halves, twist... - 42.1833
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine white wine vinegar, olive oil, sugar, garlic, salt, basil, and pepper.
Cover and shake to mix well.
Cook sliced zucchini in small amount of boiling salted water about 3 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Arrange... - 42.1036
Zesty Zucchini Salad
1) Halve the zucchini lengthwise.
2) Cut into thin fingers.
3) Use zucchini about seven or eight inches [18 or 20 cm] long.)
4) Steam zucchini just until tender.
5) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
6) Pour it over zucchini.
7) Let... - 41.7927
1. Take a salad bowl and line zucchini, red onion and tomatoes as alternate layers.
2. Take a cup, add apple cider or wine vinegar, oil, garlic powder, lemon, basil and dill weed and blend well.
3. Pour the oil mixture on zucchini mixture.
4. Sprinkle... - 41.6727
In a jar, combine first 6 ingredients.
Shake well to mix.
Line large salad bowl with crisp greens.
Add remaining vegetables.
Pour dressing over and toss lightly.
Makes 8 to 10 servings. - 40.2946
Zucchini And Chive Salad
1) Clean zucchini with a vegetable brush and trim them.
2) In a large pan boil salted water and add zucchini to it.
3) Boil and cook for 5 minutes to till zucchini is tender.
4) Transfer immediately into colander and rinse in cold... - 39.9912
In screw-top jar mix vinegar, oil, sugar, basil, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and few dashes pepper.
Cover and shake well.
Cook zucchini in small amount boiling salted water till crisp-tender, about 3 minutes; drain.
Arrange half the zucchini in one layer in... - 39.4215
Zucchini Stick Salad
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add zucchini and pepper and stir to coat with oil; cover and cook until tender-crisp (5 to 7 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in olives, onion, garlic salt, and pepper.
Turn into a salad bowl.
In a small... - 39.3277
Raw Zucchini Salad
1. In a large glass bowl, combine all the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Drizzle the dressing over them and toss well to coat.
3. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time, shaking the bowl occasionally to keep... - 39.253
Cut zucchini into 1/8-inch slices.
Combine with onion and bell pepper; set aside.
Combine vinegar, water, oil, Equal®, salt, pepper and marjoram in quart-size container with lid.
Pour over vegetables.
Spoon vegetables over salad greens using... - 39.1297
Minty Zucchini Salad
Put the onion on a dish and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Quarter lengthwise, then chop into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) cubes.
Add the zucchini (courgettes) to the onion and sprinkle the olive oil over.
Add salt... - 38.4163
Cut zucchini in lengths to stand in feed tube and process with slicing disc; transfer zucchini slices to a bowl.
Change to metal blade.
Cut green onions and tops in 1-inch lengths and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Cut green pepper and... - 37.7928
Thinly slice zucchini, celery, carrots and scallions and place in a salad bowl.
Sprinkle with parsley, salt and seasoned pepper.
Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth, then pour over the salad.
Toss gently until all vegetables are coated. - 37.271
In a bowl, combine the zucchini, artichokes, mushrooms, olives and-water chestnuts.
Combine the ranch dressing mix and Italian dressing; pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Drain; serve in a... - 36.2064
Zucchini Salad has a Blistering taste. The Lemon juice and parsley gives the Zucchini Salad Blistering taste. - 36.0613
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, depending on size.
Zucchini should be barely tender.
Rinse under cold running water.
Pat dry with paper... - 35.9765
Corn And Zucchini Salad
1. Combine corn, scallions, zucchini, red pepper, and celery in a glass bowl.
2. Combine parsley, garlic, pepper, sugar, cumin, mustard, and cider vinegar.
3. Toss dressing with vegetables.
4. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. - 35.0526
1. Place zucchini and onion in a bowl.
2. To make dressing, place dill, parsley, garlic, vinegar, oil, lemon juice and black pepper to taste in bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over zucchini mixture and toss. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. - 34.5044
Bean Zucchini Salad
Combine rest of ingredients; pour over vegetables and stir well.
Refrigerate in covered bowl for several hours, stirring occasionally.
Toss lightly before serving. - 32.55
Zucchini salad is a mixed vegetable salad. Peppy and spiced with garlic powder, the zucchini salad has green onions and peppers in it. Chilled and tossed to serve, the zucchini salad fresh and crispy delicious. - 32.5233
Tomato And Zucchini Salad
1. In a medium bowl combine tomato, zucchini, green onion, dressing, and basil. Toss lightly to coat.
2. Line 4 salad plates with lettuce. Divide tomato mixture evenly among plates. Sprinkle each serving evenly with cheese. - 31.4876
Cook zucchini in 2 cups boiling salted water in saucepan for 1 minute; drain.
Cook frozen peas and onions according to package directions.
Pre- pare salad dressing mix according to package direc- tions.
Combine 1/2 cup dressing with cooked vegetables;... - 28.5705
Tomato And Zucchini Salad
In a medium mixing bowl combine tomato, zucchini, green onions, basil, and Italian salad dressing.
Toss lightly to mix.
Line 2 salad plates with lettuce.
Divide tomato mixture between plates.
Sprinkle each serving with half of the cheese. - 28.1936
Place zucchini in a bowl.
Combine vinegar, salad oil, onion, pimiento, garlic, tarragon, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; mix well and pour over zucchini.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight, stirring the zucchini mixture occasionally - 28.1574
1. Wash the zucchini and dice very fine. Put in a salad bowl with the scallions, dill, parsley, and oregano.
2. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, and honey and pour over the zucchini. Toss to mix well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer before serving. - 26.6128
Put all the ingredients into a salad bowl, toss well and serve. - 26.3114
Zucchini Salad Recipes By Category