Cheese Rice Bake
- » Zucchini Rice Cheese Bake
Zucchini Rice Cheese Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini rice cheese bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini rice cheese bake recipes.
Rice & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 10 minutes.
Cut a narrow slice out of the zucchini lengthwise and hollow out the inside.
Chop the scooped out flesh and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the onion, rice, tomato sauce, salt, oregano,... - 44.0137
This baked zuccini recipe is a simple and easy recipe made with cottage cheese and herbs. Cooked in the oven, the zucchini is herbed with oregano and basil. Peppy and savory, this baked zucchini can be served with mashed potatoes or a rice preparation as side. - 37.9361
Zucchlni Cheese Casserole
1. Put the zucchini and boiling water in a saucepan, cover and boil for 5 minutes. Drain. (You can save the liquid to use for making soup.)
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Combine the eggs, cottage cheese, rice, onion, salt, marjoram, and chives. Lay... - 34.7112
Zucchini-brown Rice Bake
Combine zucchini, rice, parsley, onion and salt with 3/4 cup boiling water in saucepan; cook, covered, for 15 minutes.
Beat eggs, milk and cheese together; stir into zucchini mixture.
Pour into baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until set. - 28.4138
Zucchini Custard Casserole
the zucchini custard casserole is prepared with sliced zucchinis, yogurt, rice and cheese. Flavored with bacon and herbs, the zucchini custard casserole is baked in a casserole dish with a yogurt and eggs mix to a golden top and can be served with a side... - 50.9636
Wash and trim ends from zucchini.
Cook in boiling water 5 minutes.
Halve lengthwise and scoop out seeds with a spoon.
Season halves with salt and pepper.
Brown the lamb in a skillet.
Drain, and add tomatoes, peas, and rice.
Season to taste with salt and... - 36.2819
Rice With Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 2-quart flameproof casserole or saucepan heat half the oil over moderate heat.
3. When hot add zucchini slices and fry until lightly browned.
4. Use a slotted spoon to remove the zucchini slices to a... - 42.0519
Zucchini With Brown Rice Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Cook brown rice with water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Trim off ends of zucchini; cut in half lengthwise.
Scoop out center leaving a 1/4-inch shell on each.
Finely... - 46.8128
Zucchini Sausage Bake
Crumble sausage into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
Stir often over medium-high heat until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, lift out sausage and set aside.
Drain off and discard all but 2 tablespoons fat.
To pan, add onion and bell... - 39.1334
Cheese Rice Bake
Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Mix together cooked rice, zucchini, green chilies and 1-1/2 cups cheese.
Spread mixture in a 12" x 8" baking... - 45.3558
Rice And Vegetable Zucchini Boats
These Rice and Vegetable Zucchini Boats are so delicious ! Zucchinis stuffed with irresistibly seasoned rice, mushrooms and cheese flavored croutons makes a complete dish in itself but teaming this up with your pasta or meats is also a good idea ! Just try... - 46.4962
Zucchini Rice Casserole
Arrange about a third of the zucchini in the bottom of a well buttered 2-quart casserole.
Top with about one third of the cheese and half the rice.
Make another layer of a third of the cheese and a third of the zucchini, then a layer using all the remaining... - 41.9886
Zucchini Rice Casserole
1) Wash the zucchini and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
2) Take a saucepan with water. Boil the water and add 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3) Put rice and onion. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
4) Take another pan and pour 1/2 cup water. Add salt... - 45.6748
Zucchini And Rice Pie
1. Bring milk to the boil, add zucchini slices and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes; drain and reserve zucchini.
2. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan and add onions. Cook until they are translucent, remove from the heat. Add rice, parsley and cheese,... - 37.8025
Zucchini And Rice Casserole
Coarsely grate zucchini into a sieve set over a bowl.
Press squash into sieve to extract juice.
Retain the juice and the squash.
Simmer onion and garlic in the oil about 5 minutes.
Add the zucchini and toss about 2 minutes.
Stir in flour.
Cook another minute... - 43.518
Baked Rice & Cheese Italiano
Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
Combine all ingredients except cheeses and cream in a 13-1/2" x 8-1/2" baking dish; mix.
Cover with aluminum foil, crimping it tightly to edges of dish.
Bake 1 hour, stirring at the end of 30 minutes.
Stir in... - 40.3256
Zucchini Cheese Casserole
Add rice, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to rapidly boiling water.
Cover tightly; boil gently 20 minutes.
Bring 1/2 cup water to boiling.
Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and squash.
Cook until squash is just tender, about 8 minutes; drain.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Gently... - 40.1664
Baked Omelette With Vegetables Herbs And Feta
Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Place rice in a large bowl.
Preheat oven to 325°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
Coat pan with... - 44.6103
Zucchini Stuffed With Rice Pilaf
1. Wash the courgettes (zucchini)
2. Do not peel, but dry and cut them in half lengthwise
3. Scoop out most of the pulp with a knife or a Parisienne cutter.
4. Leave a little of the shell behind to retain a firm shape during the cooking... - 40.9184
Vegetable Rice Bake
In a saucepan combine bouillon granules and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; add rice.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or till tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine green pepper and 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boiling; reduce... - 41.9535
Zucchini In Bread Crumbs With Cheese
Cut ends from zucchini; steam until tender.
Reserve 2 zucchini for garnish; dice remaining zucchini.
Combine butter and oil in Dutch oven or heavy saucepan; heat until butter is melted.
Add rice and zucchini; saute until golden, stirring frequently.
Stir in... - 41.1546
Zucchini Gratin With Tomato Coulis
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.butter an 8 inch square baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
In a large, heavy skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and the oil just until the butter foams.
Add the zucchini slices and saute them... - 46.5995
Baked Turkey And Rice
Cook and drain rice.
Make a sauce with next 4 ingredients.
Add mushrooms, pars ley, onion, sage, and half of cheese.
Stir until cheese is melted.
Stir in rice and turkey; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Put in shallow baking dish, and sprinkle with... - 48.075
Vegetarian Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil just enough water to cover the zucchini in a deep 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from the water and allow the zucchini to cool.
4) Half the... - 47.459
Zucchini With Dill Sauce
Zucchini With Dill Sauce is a delicious yet an easy to prepare dish. The interesting blend of flavors gives this dish a distinct taste. I prepared this Zucchini With Dill Sauce some time back an believe me, i had my guests drooling over it. Don't miss out... - 48.3448
Vegetable And Brown Rice Bake
In food processor or blender bowl, combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, buttermilk, basil and marjoram.
Process until smooth.
In 1-quart casserole, layer one-half the rice.
Top with one-half the zucchini, one-half the tomato and one-half the... - 50.1507
Wash zucchini; trim ends.
Cook in boiling water just till tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove centers; dice to make 3/4 cup.
Set shells aside.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in diced zucchini, cottage cheese, rice, ham, egg, parsley,... - 44.6497
Mix together the zucchini, crumbs, salt, and spices.
Stir flour into melted butter.
Add milk slowly.
Stir and cook until thickened.
Stir zucchini into white sauce.
Put into a lightly greased ovenproof casserole.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan... - 39.988
Microwaved Zucchini Casserole
1. Wash the zucchini and cut into one centimeter rings
2. IN a pan on the stoven add about 60g of butter and fry the onions in it till soft
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together zucchini, onion, cheese, salt, pepper, Tabasco and beaten egg ... - 45.8739
Zucchini Boats With Meat
Wash, stem and peel the zucchini.
Place in a saucepan with salted water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about eight to ten minutes.
Drain and cool slightly.
Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the seeds, leaving the... - 38.5175
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim the ends of zucchini and halve lengthwise.
3) With a spoon remove the seeds.
4) In a bowl add all the filling ingredients with salt and pepper.
5) Toss all the ingredients together.
6) On a sheet pan... - 44.9052
Mexican Stuffed Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Chop and discard stems of washed zucchini and halve them lengthwise. Scoop out and deseed and keep aside.
3. Take a medium skillet with a tight, add 2 cups water and 1 tbsp salt and bring to... - 46.8693
Zucchini And Pattypan Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine yogurt and cheese in a small saucepan.
Heat over very low heat until cheese melts.
Stir in egg whites and onions.
Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
Spread the rice on the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish.
Combine... - 47.3636
Turkey And Zucchini Pizza
An Outlet for cooking up the plentiful zucchini's is to make a Pizza! Patty shows how to get these wonder-baked pizza's through! - 111.63
Veggie Meals-zucchini Squash Casserole
Looking for a nice and easy casserole recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to bake the perfect casserole that packs the goodness of vegetables and is so tasty that guests wouldn't stop asking for more! You might want to bake a... - 112.936
Zucchini Carrot And Onion Quiche
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9 inch pie pan with the cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium size bowl, mix together the rice, 2 tablespoons of the cheese, and 1 egg white.
With... - 44.0272
Tomato And Zucchini Gratin
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Place a large frying pan over medium heat. Heat oil and saute onions for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in zucchini and sautÃ© for about 4 minutes.
4) Mix thyme and basil. Take off from heat.
5) Grease a 1... - 44.2582
Rice, Cheese And Bean Enchiladas
1 Spray a 13x9-inch or 12x8-inch microwave safe baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
2 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
3 In a large non-stick skillet, combine zucchini and taco sauce mix.
4 Cook, stirring... - 42.3595
Rice Gratin With Summer Squash And Red Pepper
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a 12 inch nonstick skil-I let, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the red pepper and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the zucchini, yellow squash, garlic, salt, and black... - 44.5
Zucchini & Cheddar Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Rinse bell peppers, cut off tops and remove seeds.
Reserve hollow peppers and tops.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, zucchini and tomatoes.
Saute until zucchini is tender-crisp.
Do not overcook.
Set... - 39.0113
Jasmine Rice And Vegetable Medley
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a 9x9-inch baking pan, add butter, zucchini, celery, peas, carrot, rice, and fresh herbs.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Pour chicken stock and stir it well.
4. Place the dish in oven, and cook for... - 113.103
Vegetable Cheese Enchiladas
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi-num foil and heat in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until softened.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, blanch thezucchinifor2 minutes oruntil just tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 42.2773
1. Chop the onions
2. Wash the zucchini and cut in 4 lengthwise pieces, and cut 1/4" inch pieces
3. In a large pan, heat the oil
4. Chop the onions
5. Add the onions to the hot oil and sauté well till cooked and golden in color
6. Add... - 37.2493
Vegetable Fugue Casserole
1. Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out seeds and pulp, leaving nicely walled shells. Put the pulp into a large skillet.
2. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scrape out centers leaving canoes. Mix zucchini pulp with tomato pulp in skillet. Cook, cutting these... - 36.7182
Rice, Vegetable And Feta Strata
1. Preheat oven to 190°C / 370°F / Gas 5. Lightly spray or brush a 25 cm/10 in pie or quiche dish with unsaturated oil.
2. Steam vegetables until tender crisp. Place in a bowl. Cool slightly. Add half the cheese. Toss to combine. Place rice, fresh herbs and... - 29.1631
Summer Turkey And Vegetable Bake
To Microwave: Arrange zucchini in 13 X 9-inch microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) 8 minutes or until tender, rotating dish halfway through cooking.
Drain zucchini slices on paper towels; cover with additional... - 42.4317
Parmesan Rice Crust Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of a food processor, shred the cheeses separately.
3. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the zucchini and olives.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 44.9418
Rice And Vegetable Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded, keep aside.
4)... - 47.6704
Italian Kidney Rice Casserole
Heat oil and lightly saute onion, leek and parsley.
Add kidneys and saute for 3 minutes more.
Add remainder of ingredients, except cheese.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Turn mixture into oiled casserole.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake uncovered at 375Â° F. for 20... - 40.1193
Tempting Rice Pie
Tempting Rice Pie has a Superb taste.The Cheese and Eggs gives the Tempting Rice Pie Sizzling taste. Must catch it - 47.155
Very delicious, moist and finely flavored, this Big Circles is a hit whenever I dish it out at home. Made using zucchini, ham and a combination of spices and red wine, this Big Circles is something exotic in it look and taste. Do it a try, coz it is so... - 39.5071
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables Over Wild Rice
REMOVE skin from chicken; discard.
Combine chicken and 1/2 cup dressing in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
Seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Coat bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish with... - 45.2475
Mini Loaves With Beer Cheese Sauce
In a small saucepan stir together water and rice mix.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce the heat, then simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; do not lift the cover.
Remove from the heat.
Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Fluff rice with a fork.
In a bowl... - 39.4783
Cheese Topped Vegetable Pie
Melt butter in saucepan, saute chopped onion.
Add to rice; mix well.
Beat egg, stir into rice mixture.
Press into 8 in. pie plate, covering base and sides.
Melt butter in saucepan, add sliced zucchini, chopped onion, sliced celery, halved... - 44.5889
1. Combine rice, cheeses, shallots, zucchini, carrot, asparagus, pine nuts, eggs and yoghurt. Season with pepper.
2. Spoon mixture into a deep well-greased 23 cm / 9 in springform pan. Bake at 190°C / 370°C / Gas 5 for 40 minutes or until firm. Cut into... - 35.6293
Baked Tomato Risotto
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 3-quart oval casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
CUT zucchini lengthwise in half.
Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Combine spaghetti sauce, broth, zucchini, mushrooms and rice in prepared dish.
BAKE, covered, 30... - 37.9381
Spicy Paella Style Vegetables
Cook fresh broccoli in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 5 minutes or till crisp-tender,Drain.
In a paella pan or a 12-inch oven-going skillet, cook zucchini, sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in olive oil till onion is tender.
Stir in... - 39.2651
Ricotta Parmesan Torte
To Prepare Dough: In small mixing bowl combine flour, water, oil, and salt; using your hands, knead dough into a smooth ball (dough should hold together but not be sticky; if necessary, add up to 1 more tablespoon warm water to adjust consistency).
Wrap dough... - 43.3206
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
Do you look to a shepherd’s pie as your comfort food? Well it can be made low cal, but yet tasty! Watch this video to learn how. The recipe is a little elaborate, so you will have to plan ahead when making it. Filled with the goodness of loads of... - 104.267
Bacon Vegetable Platter
In a large saucepan, cook onion in butter or margarine until tender, not brown.
Add brown rice, water and salt.
Bring to a boil and cover tightly.
Cook over low heat until all water is absorbed, about 50 minutes.
Stir in parsley.
Keep rice warm while... - 43.5204
Chiles Rellenos En Casserole
Oil a large deep casserole; place 1/2 of the cooked rice on the bottom; set aside.
If you are using fresh chilis, blanch them or hold them over an open gas flame until the skin crackles and bums all around; peel the skins off. Slit the fresh or canned chilis... - 38.2659
Stuffed Squash Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 inch non-stick skillet, saute the onion and garlic in the margarine over a medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes, until the onion is softened.
3) In a medium bowl, add the sauted mixture alongwith rest... - 46.0609
Monterey Sunday Supper
Cook rice until tender.
Slice and parboil zucchini.
Slice chilies and remove seeds.
Cut cheese in narrow strips and insert into half-cut chilies.
In a well-buttered casserole dish, place rice, then a layer of cheese-filled chilies, then a layer of the... - 39.5126
Stuffed Tomatoes En Papillote
Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp, reserving for other uses.
Invert tomato halves in pairs, cut side down, on paper towels; let stand 30 minutes.
Spread squash and zucchini in a single layer on paper towels.
Cover with additional paper... - 41.0519
Gratin De Courgettes Au Riz
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a large skillet heat oil. Add onions and garlic; saute about 10 minutes until soft but not brown.
3. Add zucchini and bay leaf. Cook over medium heat about 25 minutes, until tender. Set aside and cool.
4. Add cooked... - 33.8639
Jarlsberg Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut peppers lengthwise into half. Remove seeds, stem and membrane. Wash inside and out. Cook peppers in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
2) In a skillet, brown the meat, stirring to break into bits.
3) Add mushrooms,... - 48.5539
Italian Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
Leaving a 1/2-in.-thick shell, scoop out the pulp; chop pulp and set aside.
Invert the tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
Meanwhile, cook sausage, onion and garlic in a skillet until sausage is browned;... - 42.8722
Stuffed Chilli Rellenos
Green chilies with a delicious stuffing made with ground turkey, brown rice and aged cheddar. Low in fat, Gluten Free, high in fiber and downright delicious! - 0
The Mexican Chile Relleno Dinner
Love your Mexican food? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make stuffed pepper aka chile relleno at home without much sweat or toil. The instructions are easy to follow and can help you pull off this Mexican delicacy at home to perfection. - 72.5308
Spicy Paella Style Vegetables
Cook fresh broccoli in a small amount of boiling salted water for 5 minutes or till crisp-tender.
(Or, if using frozen broccoli, cook according to package directions.) Drain.
In a paella pan or a 12-inch oven-going skillet, cook zucchini, sweet pepper, onion,... - 44.2332
Risotto And Vegetables
Heat a 2-quart heavy saucepan and melt the butter.
Saute the yellow onion and rice until the rice is a very light tan.
Add half the boiling broth and cover.
Cook over low heat until the broth is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
In the meantime, in another large... - 43.366
Gluten Free Pizza
Check out for this gluten free pizza with flax seeds, shitake mushrooms and zucchini. The video shares great information on the nutritional benefits of flax seeds, brown rice, zucchini and shitake mushrooms. Watch the video to make this incredible and super... - 106.924
Tuna Stuffed Squash
1 Halve squash lengthwise; place, cut-side down, in a large skillet; add water to a depth of 1/2-inch; cover skillet; bring to boiling; lower heat; cook 5 minutes.
2 Remove squash halves from skillet with pancake turner and drain on paper towels until cool... - 30.472
Tava (mixed Vegetables)
In a large lightly oiled baking serving dish, layer the vegetables in this order: eggplant, potatoes, zucchini, okra, green pepper, onions.
Sprinkle the meat over the top.
Add the salt, black pepper, allspice and red pepper.
Sprinkle with the lemon... - 39.7005
Vegetable Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off green peppers, and remove seeds.
Arrange peppers in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes.
Drain peppers and set aside.
Arrange broccoli flowerets and next 5 ingredients in vegetable steamer.
Cover and steam 5 minutes;... - 44.3239
Yemistes Domates Me Rizi
It is nearing the end of tomato season her and I am taking advantage of those last gorgeous juicy heirlooms. I picked some Caspian Pink tomatoes and decided to make Stuffed Tomatoes ( Yemistes Domates me Rizi). Sometimes I use feta in them but we prefer the... - 49.2386
Italian Stuffed Eggplant
Wash eggplants; cut each in half lengthwise.
Carefully remove pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
Chop pulp, reserving 2 cups.
Set eggplant shells aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and next 4... - 47.2271
Stuffed Eggplant Delight
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Rinse the eggplant. Slice them into halves lengthwise. Scoop the pulp out leaving a 1/4-inch thick shell.
3) Slice up the pulp. Keep aside 2 cups of the pulp.... - 48.8471
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 47.8258
Chick Pea Patties
Mix together the dry ingredients.
Stir in lemon juice, water, and oil.
Add zucchini or carrots.
Form patties with a large spoon or your hands coated with arrowroot.
Heat enough oil in a large pan to cover bottom generously.
Brown patties in oil, turning... - 40.724