- » Zucchini Ribbon
Zucchini Ribbon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini ribbon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini ribbon recipes.
Crisp Zucchini Ribbons
To make zucchini ribbons, cut tip and stem ends from zucchini.
Using vegetable peeler, begin at stem end and make continuous ribbons down length of each zucchini.
Place steamer basket in large saucepan; add 1 inch of water.
Place zucchini ribbons in steamer... - 41.2797
Zucchini Ribbons With Mint
Zucchini Ribbons With Mint is a simple and yet delicous vegetable dish. You will definitely have fun preparing the Zucchini Ribbons With Mint not only because it is easy to make and contributes to the visual appeal of any spread but also because it is quiet... - 32.3165
Blue Ribbon Zucchini Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2) In a bowl, whip together eggs, sugar, oil and maple favoring until the mixture turns light and fluffy.
3) Mix in the zucchini,... - 46.203
Carrot And Zucchini Ribbons
1. Wash carrots and zucchini and scrape off their peels.
2. Chop off both the ends of carrots and zucchini.
3. Using a potato slicer, peel zucchini and carrots lengthwise into thin ribbons.
5. In a pan, boil water and add some salt to... - 43.8199
Zucchini Pickle Ribbons
Combine first 9 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Combine zucchini and onion in a large bowl; pour hot vinegar mixture over vegetables.
Cover and let stand at room temperature 3 hours.
Chill at least 8... - 35.9311
Zucchini Ribbons With Arugula And Creamy Goat Cheese Sauce
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, combine the cream, onion, thyme sprigs (or 1 teaspoon dried), parsley stems, peppercorns and garlic. Bring just to a simmer, cover and cook over low heat until the garlic is very soft, about 20 minutes. Strain into a small... - 35.4184
Grilled Zucchini Ribbons With Thyme
In a small bowl, combine thyme, oil, lemon juice, and garlic; set aside.
With a sharp knife, slice zucchini lengthwise into 1/4-inch (6-mm) strips.
Sprinkle lightly with salt.
Arrange zucchini on cooking grate.
Place lid on grill.
Cook, turning once halfway... - 34.4632
Quick Raw Food Lasagne
If you have not yet tried Raw food lasagna, you're missing a delicious dish! Make this enticing dish with Frank and stir your senses with the fantastic combination of zucchini, ricotta and pesto sauce. - 84.9332
Toni makes a gluten free pasta using Zucchini. And tops it with a fresh basil, tomato, & garlic loose pesto sauce. - 114.902
Halibut With Zucchini & Almond Salad
1. Season the halibut fillet with salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl combine lemon zest and chive, sprinkle mixture over the fillet. Set aside.
3. For Salad – trim the ends of the zucchini make thin ribbons.
4. In a large bowl combine... - 113.452
Trim the ends of the zucchini, scrub and either cut in half crosswise and then into matchstick pieces VB inch thick or put through food processor using julienne blade.
Whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice and ginger in serving bowl.
Add zucchini and season with... - 31.7784
Zucchini Fettucine With Marinara Sauce
To make another fast and easy raw entrée is by making zucchini pasta. This pasta is low on carb and gluten free! Stay tuned to watch this video on a gluten free recipe! - 109.075
Zucchini Mushroom And Egg White Frittata
If you are looking for an alternate to your eggs and bacon breakfast, your search stops here. This zucchini mushroom and egg white frittata is one dish which completes the breakfast and keeps you healthy. So whenever you want a change of taste in your... - 113.432
Zucchini Ribbon Recipes By Category