- » Zucchini Puff
Zucchini Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini puff recipes.
Zucchini Rlcotta Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat four 5-inch pie plates with butter.
3) Add 1 tablespoon of the wheat germ to each plate and distribute evenly.
4) In a large bowl, combine together the cottage cheese, zucchini, parsley, paprika,... - 47.0345
Sift flour and baking powder, set aside.
In large bowl combine egg, olive oil, 1/2 cup milk, salt and pepper.
Beat to smooth paste and gradually add sifted flour mixture.
Consistency will be very stiff.
Add grated cheese and remaining milk to make smooth but... - 45.0118
Cheesy Zucchini Puff
Turn into a shallow, oiled 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
Serves 3 as a main dish, 6 as a side dish. - 30.5806
Broiled Zucchini Puffs
Grate unpeeled zucchini into sieve and press out the excess moisture. (You should have about 1/4 cup).
Stir into mayonnaise with grated onion.
Cut each French roll into about 8 slices, 1 inch thick, and spread thickly with mayonnaise mixture.
Sprinkle each... - 26.8777
You May Also Like!
Authentic Zucchini Cheese Puff
Combine cheeses; reserve 1/4 cup.
Combine remaining cheese with bread crumbs and melted butter; set aside.
Combine flour, salt and baking powder in small mixing bowl.
Cut in 1/3 cup butter and reserved 1/4 cup cheese mixture until mixture is size of small... - 38.6402
Zucchini Puff Casserole
Scrub zucchini, remove tips, halve lengthwise, and slice.
Place in saucepan with 1/2 inch of boiling water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and garlic.
Cover and cook gently until tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain and put zucchini in large mixing bowl (use electric mixer,... - 41.2709
Zucchini Cheese Puff
Place zucchini in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 cup Swiss cheese.
Combine sour cream and egg yolks in mixing bowl.
Mix in 1/4 cup bread crumbs, chives, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Beat egg whites with cream of... - 44.2667
Scallop Puffs In Zucchini
Cut each zucchini into 6 pieces; scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
Reserve pulp for another use.
Cook shells in boiling water 30 seconds or until crisp-tender.
Drain; rinse well.
Drain again, and set aside.
Bring 3/4 cup water to a boil in a... - 41.8335
Savory Breakfast Puff
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add onion, zucchini, and ham. Cook over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
3.... - 33.2264
Beef And Mushrooms In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw pastry according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry sheet to a 14-inch square. Cut into 4 equal squares. Fill four 10-ounce casseroles or custard cups with crumpled foil; invert onto a large baking sheet. (The foil... - 35.7922
Applesauce Cinnamon Whole Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/3 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 49.3868
Whole Wheat Cornell Bread
TO GET STARTED
1) Activate the yeast, for this, use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE... - 48.8532
Planked Halibut Dinner
Put halibut steaks into an oiled baking pan.
Combine butter, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, dry mustard, marjoram, salt, and pepper.
Drizzle over halibut.
Bake at 450°F 10 to 12 minutes, or until halibut is almost done.
Meanwhile, halve zucchini... - 42.6946
Zucchini Puff Recipes By Category