- » Zucchini Pilaf
Zucchini Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini pilaf recipes.
Toasted Grain Pilaf
1. In a large saucepan placed in low heat, add the grains and stirring constantly, toss for just 1 minute or until they turn light brown.
2. Blend in curry powder, stir, take off from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Add the stock to the... - 45.0113
1. Cut the cooked lamb into neat squares.
2. On a chopping board, chop garlic and onion.
3. In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
4. Add lamb, rice, onion, celery, green pepper and garlic.
5. Let it cook until the rice turns... - 44.3194
Zucchini Stuffed With Rice Pilaf
1. Wash the courgettes (zucchini)
2. Do not peel, but dry and cut them in half lengthwise
3. Scoop out most of the pulp with a knife or a Parisienne cutter.
4. Leave a little of the shell behind to retain a firm shape during the cooking... - 40.9184
Saute the zucchini in the oil and garlic.
Remove from the pan.
Add the rice, and brown it in the butter.
Place the rice in a saucepan, and add the soup stock and white wine.
Bring to a boil without lid.
Place the zucchini on the top of the rice.
Do... - 40.2947
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Pilaf With Almonds
1. Heat oil in large saucepan, cook onion (a) 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, almonds and rice (b), cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
2. Add vegetables, currants, orange rind, orange juice (c), water and bay leaf. Bring to the boil, simmer, covered, 30... - 37.1777
Vegetable Bulgur Pilaf
In a 2-quart saucepan cook chopped onion, chopped celery, sliced mushrooms, and garlic in hot oil about 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Stir in sliced carrots, sliced zucchini, chicken or beef broth, red or green pepper strips, bulgur,... - 29.8219
Vegetable Couscous Pilaf
In a medium saucepan stir together chicken or beef broth, carrot, zucchini, sweet red pepper, mushrooms, garlic, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 3 minutes.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Stir couscous into... - 36.7449
Heat the oil in a 1 1/2 quart glass or cer ramie casserole on the highest setting.
Fry the onion in the oil for 1 minute.
Stir in the spices and cook for 30 seconds.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients and cook for 8 minutes.
Rotate the dish one-quarter of... - 33.6844
1) Take a 1 1/2-quart glass or ceramic casserole and heat oil on high heat in the microwave.
2) Add onions and fry in the oil for a minute.
3) Add the spices, mix well and continue cooking in the microwave for 30 seconds.
4) Add all the remaining... - 43.1685
1. Remove and reserve asparagus tips and broccoli flowerets. Finely chop and reserve stems.
2. Heat the oil in a large heavy kettle and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add the zucchini and vegetable stems and cook for 3 minutes... - 36.1712
Prepare pilaf to the point of baking.
Trim ends of zucchini; cut each zucchini in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon, scoop out seeds.
Mound pilaf into zucchini halves; place in two 9 by 13 inch pans.
Pour about 1/4 inch water into each pan.
Bake zucchini,... - 27.3239
1 Place the saffron and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes until tender.
Drain, stir in the saffron and lemon juice, then cool.
2 Lightly coat the chickenpieces with the seasoned flour.
Heat the... - 43.8938
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Scallops... - 46.51