- » Zucchini Nut Muffin
Zucchini Nut Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini nut muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini nut muffin recipes.
Zucchini Nut Muffins
Zucchini Nut Muffins is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Zucchini Nut Muffins; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.518
Cocoa Nut Zucchini Muffins
In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
Add to the creamed mixture... - 41.8822
Nuts & Raisins Zucchini Muffins
Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl.
Mix in remaining ingredients until just moistened.
Spoon batter into greased medium muffin pans.
Bake 20 to 24 minutes on LOW MIX 400°F., or until tops spring back when touched lightly with finger. - 29.6433
Zucchini Nut Muffins
In a large bowl, beat eggs, then beat in sugar, honey, margarine and vanilla.
In another bowl, mix flour, soda, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Add to egg mixture and stir until moist.
Stir in oats, nuts, raisins and zucchini.
Spoon into... - 41.4871
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
In a medium bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, honey, ginger, and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in the zucchini and 2/3 cup of the walnuts.
Add the dry ingredients... - 41.1847
Original Zucchini Muffins
1) In a bowl, sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder and nutmeg.
2) Put in nuts; stir and set aside.
3) Take large bowl, using an electric blender, beat brown sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla 2 minutes; stir... - 47.5757
Best Yet Zucchini Muffins
Combine first four ingredients, mixing well.
Stir in zucchini; set aside.
Combine next five ingredients.
Reserve 1/4 cup flour mixture and toss with raisins and nuts.
Make a well in center of flour mixture.
Add zucchini mixture to dry ingredients, stirring... - 42.8778
Trail Ride Zucchini Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the muffin cups with cooking spray.
2) Sieve together wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
3) In a large bowl, mix egg, oil, sugar, dry milk, vanilla and lemon extracts. Beat to mix... - 43.2195
Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
In lop of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate.
In large bowl, beat eggs with sugar for about 10 minutes or until thickened and pale.
Blend in oil and cooled chocolate.
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt;... - 45.2837
Whole Wheat Muffins
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray muffin tin with vegetable oil.
In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
Stir until well blended.
In a small bowl, combine zucchini, orange peel, egg substitute, milk and oil.
Add mixture to dry ingredients,... - 38.4725
Marshmallow Surprise Cupcakes
1) Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
2) Use muffin pan cups to line with paper baking cups or spray with vegetable cooking spray. Place it aside.
3) In a small bowl, combine marshmallows and nuts.
4) In a large bowl combine egg whites, milk, oil and... - 42.0993