- » Zucchini Hot Cake
Zucchini Hot Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini hot cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini hot cake recipes.
Easy Zucchini Pineapple Jelly Roll Cake
Drain pineapple well and save the juice.
Sprinkle pineapple in greased 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan. (Smaller pan makes the roll too thick.)
Scatter zucchini over pineapple.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and pat it down with your hand.
Mix sugar and egg yolks.
Stir in... - 43.7995
Zucchini And Feta Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Put the zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with the salt and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse well, drain, and put in a double thickness of cheesecloth to squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Reserve.
3. Melt the... - 37.1668
Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
In lop of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate.
In large bowl, beat eggs with sugar for about 10 minutes or until thickened and pale.
Blend in oil and cooled chocolate.
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt;... - 47.5424
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Shape into small cakes.
Fry in vegetable oil on a hot griddle until golden brown on both sides. - 31.886
Boil all ingredients 30 minutes.
Pack into hot jars and process 10 minutes in hot water bath to seal.
This should be canning salt which comes without additives to prevent caking.
Additives cause pickles to soften and become cloudy. - 35.3063
In large pan melt margarine with hot water; add brown sugar and beat well.
Add egg and vanilla; beat.
Mix dry ingredients together and add to sugar mixture.
Stir in zucchini and nuts.
Pour mixture into greased and floured 9 x 9 inch pan; sprinkle with... - 42.923
Zucchini Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-9 inch round cake pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together baking powder, flour, salt,... - 50.3558
Sweet Potato And Zucchini Latkes
this Hanukkah favorite yields a delightfully crispy and slightly sweet pancake. Prepare the batter just before cooking to prevent excess liquid and soggy cakes; pour off any excess liquid while cooking, if necessary. These lacy latkes are delicate, so don't... - 36.8082
Vegetable Garden Cake
Combine eggs, oil, and sugar; mix well.
Stir in zucchini and carrots.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until well moistened.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
Bake at 350Â°F 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
Cool slightly before removing from... - 45.1082
Beat sugar, margarine, and egg together.
Mix dry ingredients together; add alternately with milk.
Stir in zucchini; mix well.
Spread very thin on a greased and floured cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° until lightly browned and cake tests done.
Pour icing (below)... - 37.1192
Upside Down Gingerbread
Grease sides of 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan (or two 8 x 8 inch pans).
Melt margarine in bottom of pan or divide for 2 pans.
Spread brown sugar over.
Mix zucchlni and coconut together, layer over brown sugar, and pat down gently with your hands.
Gingerbread batter:... - 45.6361
100% Whole Wheat Bread
Stir 1 teaspoon of the sugar into the water; add yeast and let stand 10 minutes.
Stir to blend well.
Add remaining sugar and the salt to hot milk and cool to lukewarm.
Stir softened yeast and add milk mixture and blend.
Stir in 3 cups of the flour; add... - 38.9069
Summer Tuna Cakes
1. Finely shred zucchini; pat dry with paper towels. In bowl, mix zucchini and next 7 ingredients. With hands, shape tuna mixture into two 3-inch round patties.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook patties until browned on both... - 34.9812
Tofu-veggie Corn Cakes
These corn cakes are like little veggie omelets. Enjoy as a main dish, a side, or an appetizer. - 31.6804
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 38.502
Pumpkin Lasagna & Pumpkin Spice Cake
An unusual lasagna that is absolute delicious! Don't be put off by the addition of pumpkin puree, it adds a depth of flavor to the lasagna that is amazing! - 120.815
Ricotta Parmesan Torte
To Prepare Dough: In small mixing bowl combine flour, water, oil, and salt; using your hands, knead dough into a smooth ball (dough should hold together but not be sticky; if necessary, add up to 1 more tablespoon warm water to adjust consistency).
Wrap dough... - 43.3206
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 42.8629
A Family Supper
1) In a large skillet, add 2 cups of water and sausages. Cook covered for 20 minutes.
2) Slice the mushrooms, red pepper, zucchini, squash and onions. Trim the ends of the green beans and cut them in diagonal halves. Separate the broccoli florets.
3)... - 41.0584
Rosti & Salad
1. Partially cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for about 8 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
2. Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium frying pan. Add the onion and cook gently for 3 minutes until softened but not browned.
Coarsely grate the... - 37.3446
Japanese Vegetable Tempura
Prepare vegetables before you begin cooking Cut carrots crosswise into 4 inch lengths, then cut each piece lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Slice eggplant into 1/4 inch thick triangular pieces.
Cut green pepper into 1/4 inch wide strips.
Halve mushrooms... - 44.8285
Grilled Pepper Polenta
1. Place water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to simmering, then gradually whisk in corn meal (polenta) and cook, stirring, for 20 minutes or until mixture is thick and leaves the sides of the pan.
2. Stir in butter, black peppercorns and... - 38.0892
A Salad Supper On The Terrace
1. In a large saucepan, bring 6 quarts salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add cavatelli to boiling water and cook until al dente or tender crisp.
3. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil
4. Add broccoli and carrot; stir-fry 3 minutes.
5. Add... - 38.4523