- » Zucchini Ginger Bread
Zucchini Ginger Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini ginger bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini ginger bread recipes.
Zucchini Ginger Bread
In mixing bowl beat zucchini, sugar, and eggs at low speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Stir in oil, molasses, and vanilla.
Stir together dry ingredients.
Stir into zucchini mixture.
Fold in raisins.
Using five 6x3x2-inch loaf pans or two 8 1/2x4 1/2x2... - 47.9778
You May Also Like!
Light Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs; add oil and sugar; beat well.
Add flavoring and zucchini; beat.
Mix dry ingredients together; stir in and add nuts; mix well.
Bake in small loaf pans or in oiled cans (size #2-1/2) at 350Â° for 1 hour.
Cool in cans until bread will remove easily,... - 37.2285
Moist Zucchini Bread
Love zucchini?? Try this amazing recipe. A simple video showing an innovative dish - sweet bread with zucchini. It is made will all the classic ingredients to prepare bread but with the combination of zucchini. The flavor is rich and you surely smell it while... - 129.167
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take 2 5 X 8-inch loaf pans and spray with PAM.
3. In a large bowl, mix egg, egg whites, oil, milk, and sugar together, either with your hands or in an electric mixer.
4. Add the zucchini and the vanilla and... - 50.459
Easy Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat grill to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and all spice. Mix well.
4. Throw walnut, cranberries, and raisins in... - 109.403
Super Zucchini Bread
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl with seeds and raisins or dates.
Combine honey, oil, and buttermilk and stir into dry ingredients.
Stir in zucchini.
Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 325° about 1 hour and 25... - 37.6462
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine the zucchini and lemon juice. Keep aside.
3) In another bowl, mix the fructose, corn oil, egg and vanilla extract.
4) In a separate bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients,... - 49.6848
Zucchini Bran Bread
Preheat oven to 325°.
Stir first 9 dry ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, stir together honey, oil, milk, and eggs.
Add honey mixture to dry ingredients; stir in zucchini, nuts, and raisins.
Pour into well-greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or two 7 x 4-inch... - 38.9041
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
In a medium bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, honey, ginger, and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in the zucchini and 2/3 cup of the walnuts.
Add the dry ingredients... - 41.1847
Upside Down Gingerbread
Grease sides of 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan (or two 8 x 8 inch pans).
Melt margarine in bottom of pan or divide for 2 pans.
Spread brown sugar over.
Mix zucchlni and coconut together, layer over brown sugar, and pat down gently with your hands.
Gingerbread batter:... - 44.0047
Stuffed Zucchini Curry
Cut zucchini down the middle, lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp; leave 1/2 inch of shell.
Place pulp in a bowl; drain off excess water.
Add remaining ingredients; place in zucchini shells.
Place stuffed zucchini in an ovenproof baking dish; add just enough water to... - 38.7699