- » Zucchini Garlic Spread
Zucchini Garlic Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini garlic spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini garlic spread recipes.
Squeeze zucchini to remove excess water.
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine zucchini, oil, vinegar, parsley or cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper.
Process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
Spoon... - 34.8598
Healthy Stuffed Zucchini
Arrange zucchini in glass baking dish.
Cover, cook on high (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until tender.
Scoop out enough pulp to make a 1/4 inch indentation.
In mixing bowl, thoroughly mix sour cream and garlic powder together.
Spread evenly onto zucchini... - 30.0806
Fresh Tomato Eggplant Spread
The fresh tomato and eggplant spread is a lovely herbed vegetable spread. Prepared with baked eggplant, combined and mixed well with veggies like zucchini, tomatoes and green onions, the spread is flavored with a three herb medley. Chilled and served with... - 44.796
Open Faced Sandwiches With Grated Zucchini
Wash the zucchini, remove both ends, grate and mix with the Herbes de Provence, the vegetable bouillon and the pepper.
Peel and chop the onions and the garlic.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Saute the onions and garlic until the onion is translucent.
Add the... - 45.0009
Stuffed Zucchini Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, place unpeeled zucchini in salted water.
2) Place the saucepan, over reduced heat to simmer the zucchini for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the zucchini in half slices along the length. Scrape out the seeds.
4) In a flat... - 46.748
Monster Zucchini Mash
1. In a large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook the zucchini until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon. Boil the cauliflower pieces and garlic together until cauliflower is very tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Mash steamed zucchini with cooked... - 23.3306
1 In a blender, place cheese, parsley, garlic powder, and pimientos .
2 Mix until smooth.
3 Onto each zucchini slice, spread a thin and even layer of mixture .
4 Slice zucchini into 2- to 3-inch pieces.
5 Serve immediately. - 30.428
Cut zucchini into halves lengthwise.
Sprinkle 3 halves with desired seasoning.
Spread butter on remaining 3 halves.
Place seasoned and buttered halves together; cut crosswise and wrap individual servings in heavy-duty foil.
Grill zucchini, on uncovered grill,... - 25.6662
Mix together zucchini, parsley, cheese, garlic and olive oil.
Stir in beaten eggs and season well with salt and pepper.
Blend in biscuit mix until mixture is smooth.
Spread in greased 8 1/2-inch round or 9-inch square dish.
Bake at 350°F 35 to 40... - 31.9579
Garden Vegetable Spread
Combine ingredients; mix well.
Serve with party rye or pumpernickel bread slices or assorted crackers. - 28.9956
Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves.
Sprinkle 3 halves with desired seasoning.
Spread butter on remaining 3 halves.
Place seasoned and buttered halves together; cut crosswise and wrap individual servings in heavy-duty foil, sealing edges tightly.
Grill... - 29.1025
Zucchini Parmesan Appetizers
Heat oven to 350T.
Grease oblong pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Mix all ingredients; spread in pan.
Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Cut into about 2- x 1-inch pieces. - 36.0854
Layered Zucchini Bake
In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, chili powder, garlic salt and cumin; set aside.
Slice zucchini lengthwise into 1/8 inch strips.
Place in 8-inch square glass baking dish; cover with wax paper.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to... - 42.0884
Zucchini A La Grecque
1) With the tines of a fork or end of a pointed teaspoon, score the zucchini along the length.
2) In a saucepan, poach the zucchini lightly in 2/3 cup salted water and 2 tablespoons of the butter for 6 to 8 minutes. Keep warm in cooking... - 42.9714
Cook zucchini in boiling salted water in saucepan until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes; drain.
Cook beef and garlic in skillet until beef is browned, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, salt, oregano, and basil.
Stir together cottage cheese, egg, and... - 42.1528
Preheat oven to 350°.
In the olive oil and margarine saute garlic and onion until onion is soft.
Add zucchini, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir for a few minutes until zucchini is well coated but not soft.
In individual casseroles, or in a 1-quart greased... - 44.3885
Put zucchini slices in buttered casserole or 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan.
Mix crushed garlic into mayonnaise; spread over zucchini slices.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes.
Combine bread crumbs and cheese; scatter evenly over top; sprinkle with celery seed.
Bake at... - 31.901
Fish Spread Appetizer
Flake tuna with a fork (finely chop shrimp or crab).
In a small bowl, blend cream cheese, garlic, and lemon juice.
Add fish and blend thoroughly.
If you have a food processor, put all the ingredients in at one time and process until blended.
Cover and chill... - 31.8907
Beef, Cheese & Herb Stuffed Zucchini
This Stuffed Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this squash stuffed with delicious tomato and seasonings topped with cheese. Your suggestions for this Stuffed Zucchini are welcome. - 34.6902
Zucchini Cheese Bake
1) Into a greased baking dish, mix together the zucchini, tomatoes, tomato sauce, thyme, provolone and the garlic and spread evenly
2) Bake for 45 minutes at 350 F
3) Serve the dish warm - 32.5235
Zucchini Hot Tots
Cut zucchini into 3/4 inch thick slices.
Place slices in a single layer in a 7 by 11inch baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 to 4 minutes or until zucchini gives when gently squeezed.
If any are still firm, remove cooked slices... - 40.0814
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a bowl, blend eggs, milk and seasoning.
3. In the preheated oven, bake the shells for 6 minutes.
4. In a skillet, add the fat and sautÃ© zucchini, onion and garlic until onion is transparent.
5. In... - 45.447
Gemelli With Zucchini And Fresh Marjoram
1. Cut the zucchini and onions into pieces about the size of the pasta. Toss them together in a bowl with the salt and let them sit for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. After 15 minutes, heat 4 quarts of salted water for cooking the pasta.
2. When the water... - 34.6034
Fabulous Zucchini French Fries
Remove tips from unpeeled zucchini and cut into shoestring strips 3 or 4 inches long.
Sprinkle well with salt and roll lightly in flour.
Shake off excess flour and drop strips, a handful at a time, into eggs beaten lightly with 1 1/2 tablespoons water.
In... - 42.5869
Zucchini Escabeche is a recipe traditional Mediterranean origin however, it is popular worldwide. Zucchini Escabeche tastes great and is simple to make. You should not give this Zucchini Escabeche recipe a miss, try it out and share your feedback. - 42.5895
Pan Fried Zucchini
1. Place a pan on medium heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil in it, and spread all around.
2. Lay zucchini strips in pan. Sprinkle seasoning salt generously over zucchini.
3. Add garlic and herb seasoning. Cook until brown, turn and cook on other... - 115.812
Zucchini In Carpione
1) Cut the zucchini in long slices.
2) In a fry pan add oil to heat up.
3) Fry zucchini slices along with ginger, until it turns tender.
4) Add garlic and mint. Season with salt and pepper.
5) In a saucepan, bring the vinegar to a... - 41.9232
Cut off both ends of zucchini, chop roughly and put in a baking dish.
Spread paper towel in another dish and place bacon on it.
Heat 4 minutes and chop cooked bacon.
Add bacon, chopped onion, chopped parsley, garlic, water, tomato puree, basil, salt and... - 43.4543
Zucchini Ribbons With Mint
Zucchini Ribbons With Mint is a simple and yet delicous vegetable dish. You will definitely have fun preparing the Zucchini Ribbons With Mint not only because it is easy to make and contributes to the visual appeal of any spread but also because it is quiet... - 32.3165
Skillet Zucchini Pancake
1) In a bowl, add zucchini, potatoes, green onions, flour, egg, egg whites, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) On a non-stick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon of margarine and spread it to all sides.
3) Pour the zucchini mixture onto the pan. Using a spatula, flatten... - 45.1008
Zucchini Sausage Squares
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Wash the zucchini, trim off the stems, and shred the zucchini; set it aside.
Saute the sausage and onion in a medium skillet, stirring to break up the sausage, until all pink is gone; drain off all fat.
Whisk the eggs in a large... - 40.4853
Crustless Zucchini Quiche
Spread butter generously over bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan; evenly sprinkle with wheat germ.
Top with an even layer of Swiss cheese, then onions, then zucchini.
Sprinkle with jack cheese; set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended.
Stir... - 39.8895
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add garlic and cook, stirring, just until golden brown.
Remove and discard garlic.
To oil, add half the zucchini slices.
Cook, turning once, until lightly browned about 5 minutes.
Drain... - 45.8565
Zucchini Roni Pizza
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit, If you have a pizza stone, heat that too.
2 In case of jarred red peppers, drain them well and pat dry with paper towel.
3 In a food processor, grind the peppers into a paste.
4 Using... - 45.7808
La Mere Poulard's Zucchini Crepes
1) In a food processor, add the zucchini to shred. Alternatively, use a hand grater.
2) Season the zucchini shreds with salt and place in a stainless steel strainer to drain for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally. Discard excess water by... - 42.3243
Cut zucchini horizontally into 1/4" thick strips. Place on double thickness of paper towels and sprinkle with salt Place another double thickness of paper towels over zucchini, weight down with dinner plates, and let sit for half an hour to remove excess... - 34.7703
Zucchini Hors D'oeuvres
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Except zucchini, combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
3) Stir the zucchini into the mixture.
4) On a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, spread the mixture... - 47.2916
Cheesy Bacon Zucchini Bake
Seasoned zucchini tossed with onions, garlic, topped with mixed cheeses, breadcrumbs, bacon and baked to a golden, cheesy perfection. Yep this cheesy bacon zucchini bake it pretty darn tasty! Who needs baked macaroni and cheese when you can have this stuff!!... - 116.46
Zucchini Tomato Quiche
1. With a grater or using the metal blade of a food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
2. Add salt, oregano and a generous amount of pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
3. With a knife or using the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the... - 43.9965
Italian Stuffed Zucchini
Cut the ends off the zucchini, then cut each piece in half crosswise, making 2 equal lengths.
Using a melon bailer or an apple corer, scoop out the seeds and pulp, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick.
Set aside the hol-lowed-out zucchini and reserve 1/4 cup... - 41.1824
Grilled Zucchini With Cumin Butter
Heat the broiler.
Stir the cumin butter ingredients together in a bowl.
Slice the zucchini into halves lengthwise and spread the butter over them.
Place them on a broiler rack about 5 inches from the source of heat.
Cook for 8 minutes, until just tender. - 34.504
Low Carb Zucchini Pizza
Think pizza is no longer an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this LowCarb360 video and change your perspective forever! Watch and learn to make a yummy, yet healthy pizza that will please everyone's taste buds! - 100.59
Mediterranean Zucchini And Mushrooms
Wash zucchini, remove tips, and cut into diagonal slices about 1/2-inch thick.
Spread on paper towels and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let stand 30 minutes and blot up excess moisture.
Rinse mushrooms, pat dry with paper towels, and cut in halves.
Prepare... - 43.3298
Zucchini Casserole With Bacon
Place the zucchini slices in salted water and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for five minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Fry the bacon pieces until crisp.
Drain on paper towel and crumble into small pieces.
Saute the... - 42.0625
Zucchini Tomato Pie
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add zucchini and saute approximately 5 minutes or until tender but crisp.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings to pan.
Cook over medium-high heat,... - 44.2135
Microwave Zucchini Lasagna
1. In a microwave oven, place a small glass casserole and add beef into it, and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness. Stir the beef once during cooking, drain.
2. Add garlic powder, tomato sauce, salt... - 41.7081
Zucchini And Cheese Lasagna Without Noodles
Lasagna has lot of followers, and you too are one. Just in case you are looking for a vegetarian dish and that too with no lasagna noodle then your search has ended at the right place. In this video chef is making lasagna without noodle and with veggies for... - 116.524
Zucchini Veal Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a colander, sprinkle the zucchini with 1 teaspoon salt and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Then rinse under running cold water and squeeze well.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, onion powder and... - 44.2679
Caramelized Onion Zucchini And Green Pepper Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, blend together all the 3 cheeses.
3. For white sauce – In a medium bowl, mix together milk, heavy cream, cheese and garlic. Season with salt and set aside.
4. Spread white sauce... - 0
Zucchini Cheese Appetizers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Use a 13x9 inch pan to grease.
3) In a bowl, add all ingredients except the zucchini.
4) Combine all together and finally add zucchini.
5) In a baking pan spread the mixture.
6) Place inside oven to... - 48.2616
Baked Crisp Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini always makes great dish! In this video, you will see how to turn zucchini into a snack! Coated sticks of this delicious vegetable get baked and make a really healthy snack. A simple recipe that is ready in minutes! Watch and learn. - 100.958
ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the tomato sauce and basil and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until the sauce... - 45.029
Zucchini Mushroom And Pimiento Lasagne
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Wrap each unpeeled garlic bulb in aluminum foil, set in the oven, and roast for 20 minutes.
Cool in the foil until easy to handle, then pull off the garlic cloves one by one and pinch, squeezing the flesh into a small bowl; mash... - 45.6227
Zucchini Pie [quiche]
You can substitute zucchini with your favorite meat. I was making it for some of our vegetarian friends, and hence didnt experiment
much :) - 48.9241
Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
In 10-inch skillet, cook zucchini and onion in margarine until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in parsley and seasonings.
In large bowl, blend eggs and cheese.
Stir in vegetable mixture.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in ungreased... - 44.2144
In a medium saucepan, combine millet, 2 cups water, and salt.
Cover, and cook over medium heat for 45 minutes.
Thinly slice the zucchini and place in a second saucepan.
Cook in a small amount of salted water until crisptender.
Drain any remaining... - 41.059
Fish With Zucchini And Red Sauce
1. Arrange fish with thickest parts to outside edge in 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with salt. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; drain.
2. Prepare Tomato-Chili Sauce. Spread 1 tablespoon of the sauce over each piece of fish; sprinkle with 1... - 32.7533
Red Snapper With Zucchini
1. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces; pat dry. Arrange fish, thickest parts to outside edge, in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches; sprinkle with salt. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 minutes; drain.
2. Prepare Tomato-Chili Sauce. Spread 1... - 26.6806
Marinated Zucchini Salad
1. Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves; cut halves cross wise into 1/4 inch (6-mm) thick slices. Place slices in medium bowl; sprinkle with salt. Toss to mix. Spread zucchini on several layers of paper toweling; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes to... - 34.5158
Zucchini Crust Ground Beef Bake
With your hands, press out any moisture from zucchini.
Beat eggs in a large bowl.
Lightly mix in zucchini and 1/2 cup each of the mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
Spread evenly in a lightly greased shallow 10- by 15-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10... - 44.6871
Pasta With Shrimp And Zucchini Patties
1. Dice the apple and drizzle the maple syrup. Broil in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the olive oil, sauté the garlic for a few minute.
3. Add in the grape tomatoes and canned tomatoes, sauté for few... - 118.317
Zucchini Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-9 inch round cake pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a large bowl and combine together baking powder, flour, salt,... - 50.3558
Butternut Squash Pancake And Zucchini Pancake
Maangchi makes some quick and easy pancakes with butternut squash and zucchini. Both the recipes are vegan but everyone can try for they are delicious and full of veggies. Definitely both thumbs up to start a busy day with something as healthy as these... - 125.994
Zucchini Meat Loaf Roast
Mix tomato sauce and catsup.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, leaving out 1/2 cup tomato sauce mixture for top.
Mix ingredients thoroughly with hands, then shape into a thick oval loaf in a shallow baking pan.
Make 4 diagonal slashes across top with... - 35.6801
This is a lighter take on lasagna where we leave out the pasta and use zucchini instead! Grilling the zucchini on a BBQ gives the best flavor - but a grill pan on the stovetop works great as well. - 0
White Bean And Zucchini Pate
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Butter 1 1/2-quart loaf pan or charlotte mold.
Place zucchini in colander and sprinkle evenly with salt.
Allow to drain 3 to 4 minutes, then squeeze gently to remove any remaining liquid.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in small skillet over... - 46.0469
Chicken Legs With Basil Stuffing And Tomato Zucchini Sauce
For sauce: Grate zucchini over colander; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse; squeeze dry.
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and stir until cooked, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl.
Stir in basil,... - 43.5521
Baked Fish Sticks With Zucchini And Yams
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the yams, salt, and black pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 1... - 44.7893
Wegmans Classic Steamed Clams With Zucchini & Corn Cakes
Don't wait for a special event--these are easy to do anytime. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck create a pot full of these tasty shellfish with summery Zucchini & Corn Cakes--mmmmm! This recipe is great for a number of reasons - one, it... - 120.224
Cashew Cheesee And Rawvioli
1. For the cheese: In a blender, add in the cashew nuts, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, garlic, basil leaves and agave.
2. Blend the ingredients, starting at low speed, then increase the speed to medium high or until well combined and smooth.
3. Add... - 115.082
Broiled Garlic Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
Place the hens in a large, shallow glass or earthenware dish.
Combine the vinegar, olive oil, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, pepper, and orange peel, and pour the mixture over the hens.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours, turning the hens every... - 40.3286
Provencal Filling For Omelet
In medium saucepan, heat oil; cook onions, green pepper and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes and oregano; cook, uncovered, until mixture thickens, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
Stir in olives, and... - 33.2169
Raw Food Deep Dish Lasagna (low Fat)
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of Rawfully Organic shows you how to make an EPIC low fat raw vegan DEEP DISH Lasagna. This recipe is created in layers. Please feel free to be as creative as you would like. There is no wrong way to make this lasagna. For the recipe... - 111.121
This easy raw lasagna is one of the tastiest recipes ever!!! Served warm or chilled, it's going to be a favorite of everybody. Watch the recipe now!! - 107.683
Spaghetti With Cream Sauce
Spahetti with cream sauce is a zucchini and mushroom pasta. Flavored with a hint of garlic and creamed with half and half along with cheese, the spaghetti with cream sauce is quickly prepared and makes a wonderfully satisfying meal. - 32.135
Stove Top Casserole
In large teflon skillet saute zucchini slices 1 cup at a time, in 1 tablespoon oil, with garlic.
Cook until almost tender and a little brown; drain on paper towels.
Pour off any excess oil; then layer hot zucchini in skillet, seasoning lightly with salt and... - 29.9502
Vegetable Parmesan With Spaghetti Sauce
Have you ever tried a dairy-free vegetable parmesan? This is a great recipe, that is high in nutrition and has a lot of cancer fighting compounds. Filled with the goodness of lots of vegetables, this is a great looking dish! - 141.054
Drain the zucchini in a colander for 10 to 15 minutes.
Squeeze out additional moisture.
Mix the zucchini, carrots, onions, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, and mozzarella in a medium-size bowl.
Cut the tortillas into quarters.
Brush one side of the tortilla... - 40.7117
Courgettes Provencale Style
Yummy Courgettes Provencal Style ais s imple but elegant additionto your dinner spread! You really need to try this wonderful recipe for Courgettes Provencal Style. - 34.2359
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Grease a shallow flameproof baking dish with the tablespoon of butter.
With a sharp knife, slice the courgettes [zucchini] in half, lengthways, and arrange them in the bottom of the baking dish, skin... - 39.5351
Vegetables Agro Dolce
1. Spread the chopped eggplant out on a double thickness of paper towels. Sprinkle generously with salt. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Rinse the eggplant under cold water to remove the salt, drain well, and with your hands squeeze the eggplant to remove as much... - 35.6622
Spread eggplant, zucchini and red pepper on baking sheet.
Sprinkle with basil; drizzle with oil.
Roast in oven, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly colored.
Transfer to a bowl; stir in salsa, parsley and... - 33.3684
Layered Tomato Vegetable Casserole
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir onions and 1 tablespoon olive oil until onions begin to brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Meanwhile, rinse tomatoes, core, cut in half, and squeeze out... - 37.9232
Festive Italian Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bake pie shell 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Increase oven temperature to 375°F.
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini, onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
Spread evenly in... - 40.9065
Pronto Pasta Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Boil the pasta in salted water until cooked al dente.
3. Drain in a colander.
4. In a mixing bow, combine zucchini, garlic, spaghetti sauce and basil.
5. In baking dish or casserole, spread 1/3rd spaghetti... - 43.9142
Veal With Vegetables
Pound veal well with mallet or saucer edge to flatten and tenderize.
Place veal in 12 x 8 - in baking dish.
Top with onion rings.
In medium bowl blend tomato paste, flour, basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Stir in tomatoes, zucchini and... - 39.1388
Summer Garden Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine macaroni and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Melt margarine over medium heat in a 10-inch non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Add onion... - 42.0625
Polenta Wl Roasted Ratatouille
The polenta with roasted ratatouille is a flavorful and delcious reciepe that can be served for a mediterranean style meal. Cooked with polenta flavored with pesto and ratatouille with fresh herbs, the polenta with roasted ratatouiille is filling and... - 44.5673
This Vegetable Gratin tastes unique ! I tried this mixed vegetable and bread bake with irresistible Italian seasonings for my meals with some savory tomato sauce . Your suggestions for this Vegetable Gratin are welcome ! - 43.7687
Figure on 2 potatoes, 1/2 zucchini, 2 mushroom caps, a 2-inch piece of corn, and 4 pieces pimento for each kabob.
Day before cookout:
Cook, then peel potatoes. Wash, then cut zucchini in 3-inch lengths. Stem and wash mushrooms. Arrange all vegetables in bowl;... - 44.7172
Stuffed Squash Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 inch non-stick skillet, saute the onion and garlic in the margarine over a medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes, until the onion is softened.
3) In a medium bowl, add the sauted mixture alongwith rest... - 46.0609
Saute onions and celery in 2 tbsp. butter.
Add the slices of zucchini and saute for about ten mins.
Add tomatoes and give it enough heat.
Stir in seasonings of salt and pepper to taste, and garlic, if used.
When almost finished, add the bread crumbs and... - 35.286
Hummus With Pita Triangles And Crudites
In a food processor or blender, puree the garbanzos with the garlic, lemon juice, and cayenne until smooth.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
Garnish with a sprig of parsley and a sprinkle of cayenne.
Spread on pita triangles and serve with crudites. - 31.0407
Vegetable, Beef & Lamb Moussaka
Halve unpeeled zucchini crosswise and cut each into about 3 lengthwise slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large heavy skillet, add zucchini, and brown lightly.
Add more oil if needed.
Drain on paper towels.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the same... - 42.4664