- » Zucchini Dill Sauce
Zucchini Dill Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini dill sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini dill sauce recipes.
Zucchini With Dill Sauce
Zucchini With Dill Sauce is a delicious yet an easy to prepare dish. The interesting blend of flavors gives this dish a distinct taste. I prepared this Zucchini With Dill Sauce some time back an believe me, i had my guests drooling over it. Don't miss out... - 48.3448
Zucchini With Dill Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, sprinkle the salt over the zucchini.
2) Let it stand for 1/2 hour, then spread the strips on paper towels and pat them dry.
3) Melt the butter in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
4) Add the zucchini when the foam subsides.
5)... - 42.484
Zucchini In Dill Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cook the zucchini in the boiling water for about 4 minutes until tender, drain well. Alternately cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
3) In 1-quart baking dish, place the zucchini and... - 37.9003
You May Also Like!
Zucchini Sauce Supreme
Melt butter in a medium skillet.
Saute zucchini and onion in butter over medium heat until golden.
Add half and half, dill weed, garlic salt and pepper.
Stir constantly over low heat about 1 minute.
Stir in sour cream.
Heat to serving temperature.
Makes about... - 36.1358
Dill Zucchini In Cream
Sprinkle zucchini with salt and vinegar; let stand for 15 minutes and then drain.
Combine butter and zucchini; cover and cook for 5 minutes or until just barely tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour, paprika, salt, and dillweed.
Add half-and-half... - 31.7158
Dill Flavored Zucchini Souffle
Coarsely grate unpeeled zucchini onto sheet of foil (measure 1 cup) and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let stand about 20 minutes.
Press and squeeze out excess moisture.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a small heavy saucepan.
Add green onions or shallots and... - 42.9311
Squash With Yogurt-dill Sauce
The squash with yogurt dill sauce is a cooked preparation of summer squash with zucchinis and dill. Flavored with lemon juice and garlic powder, the squash with yogurt is cooked in a yogurt base and can be served as a side. - 41.3054
Poached Fish Dinner With Mustard-dill Sauce
Steam potatoes and carrots for 15 minutes, add zucchini and steam for additional 10 minutes or until desired texture is reached.
Bring poaching ingredients (water, lemon juice, lemon peel, onion, parsley, and bay leaf) to boil in a broad shallow pan or... - 35.2055
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Steamed Vegetables With Mustard-dill Sauce
1. Arrange asparagus in the center of a large microwave-safe plate.
2. Surround with mushrooms, yellow summer squash, zucchini, and carrot.
3. Arrange red bell pepper rings over the top.
4. Sprinkle water over vegetables. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
5.... - 35.152
Barley Vegetable Loaf With Yogurt Dill Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat an 8 1/2"x 4 1/2"x 2 1/2" loaf pan with the cooking spray and set aside.
Cook the barley according to package directions, omitting the salt, until tender about 40 minutes.
Drain well and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a heavy 10... - 42.4274
Poached Fish Dinner With Mustard Dill Sauce
1) Allow potatoes and carrots to be steamed for 15 minutes.
2) Stir in zucchini and again steam for 10 more minutes until required texture is reached.
3) In a broad shallow pan or skillet, allow the poaching ingredients (water, lemon juice, lemon peel,... - 46.1824
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 38.502