- » Zucchini Cheddar Muffin
Zucchini Cheddar Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini cheddar muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini cheddar muffin recipes.
Zucchini Cheddar Rolls
Make up hot roll mix by package directions and let rise until doubled in bulk.
Shred zucchini onto a sheet of foil and spread it out evenly.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and let stand about 20 minutes.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter until... - 38.8945
Savory Zucchini Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Over a kitchen towel, place the zucchini; cover the zucchini with the towel and squeeze out the liquids.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the squeezed zucchini; add flours, cheese, sugar, baking powder, baking... - 49.9281
Tuna And Zucchini Melts
These Tuna and Zucchini Melts taste yummy !Try out the Tuna and Zucchini Melts for a heavy brunch or light meal ! Let me know if you like them ! - 39.6276
Shred enough of the unpeeled zucchini to make 4 cups, lightly packed into the cup.
Turn into a bowl and mix in the salt; let stand 1 hour.
Turn into a colander or strainer and press out liquid.
Combine zucchini, cheese, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and... - 39.2111
Zucchini Gornbread Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet with no-stick vegetable spray.
Add the zucchini and onions.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the zucchini is crisp-tender.
Remove from the heat and set aside.
Lightly spray a 9" pie... - 40.9996
Zucchini Green Chile Scramble
Fry bacon in large heavy skillet until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add green onions and zucchini to pan.
Stir-fry until onions are soft and zucchini crisp-tender, 2 or 3 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly... - 41.7798
Roasted Vegetables On Muffins
1. Arrange the vegetables in a shallow ovenproof dish. Mix together the oil, vinegar, vermouth, garlic, thyme and sugar and pour over the vegetables. Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Transfer the vegetables to a baking tray (cookie sheet). Cook in a preheated... - 39.7871