- » Zucchini Casserole
Zucchini Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini casserole recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13-inch ovenproof dish and set aside.
3. In food processor, add garlic, parsley, oregano, and lemon juice. Pulse to chop finely.
4. In a large bowl, pour olive oil, and yogurt.
5. Add... - 111.084
Zucchini And Pattypan Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine yogurt and cheese in a small saucepan.
Heat over very low heat until cheese melts.
Stir in egg whites and onions.
Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
Spread the rice on the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish.
Combine... - 48.7272
Microwaved Zucchini Casserole
1. Wash the zucchini and cut into one centimeter rings
2. IN a pan on the stoven add about 60g of butter and fry the onions in it till soft
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together zucchini, onion, cheese, salt, pepper, Tabasco and beaten egg ... - 46.6792
1) Cut extra long slices of cheese into three equal portions making 12 slices.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Melt butter and pour over rye bread cubes.
4) Use a 1 1/2-quart casserole to grease.
5) Alternately place layers of zucchini,... - 45.3467
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In large frying pan, fry onions and celery with margarine over very low heat; do not brown.
3. Stir in rest of the ingredients.
4. In a casserole, transfer the mixture, cover and bake for... - 45.1475
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Zucchini Casserole to double that fun. This Zucchini Casserole is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 45.0988
Beef & Zucchini Casserole
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef and onion until meat loses its red color.
Pour off excess fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef and onion with tomato sauce, wine, oregano, garlic salt, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and... - 44.5452
Parmesan & Zucchini Casserole
Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until brown and crisp, stirring once.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, croutons, green pepper and garlic salt.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until... - 42.224
Original Zucchini Casserole
Wash and stem the zucchini.
Cut into one-half-inch cubes.
Place in a pan with the peppers and salted water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for seven minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In a skillet heat the two tablespoons butter and... - 38.8352
Zucchini Casserole With Sour Cream
Zucchini Casserole is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Zucchini Casserole is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.647
Mix together the zucchini, crumbs, salt, and spices.
Stir flour into melted butter.
Add milk slowly.
Stir and cook until thickened.
Stir zucchini into white sauce.
Put into a lightly greased ovenproof casserole.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan... - 38.4544
Shred enough of the unpeeled zucchini to make 4 cups, lightly packed into the cup.
Turn into a bowl and mix in the salt; let stand 1 hour.
Turn into a colander or strainer and press out liquid.
Combine zucchini, cheese, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and... - 38.0851
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat together eggs, milk, salt, baking powder and flour until smooth.
Stir in parsley, onion, green chilis, cheese and zucchini.
Pour into greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
Toss bread cubes in melted margarine then... - 37.981
Preheat oven to 375°.
With electric knife, slice zucchini and tomatoes 1/2 inch thick.
Place half of zucchini on bottom of 10x6x2-inch casserole.
Place half of tomatoes over zucchini.
Sprinkle with onion flakes.
Combine seasonings and sprinkle half of... - 36.1646
Steam zucchini and onions until tender.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet.
Add stuffing mix; stir to combine.
Press half of the stuffing mixture into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
When zucchini and onions are tender, drain well.
Add soup and sour... - 36.1064
Brown onions and peppers with oleo until light brown then add zucchini.
Cook for 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and cook 5 more minutes.Add beef.
Pour into baking dish and top with cheese and buttered cracker crumbs.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. - 35.18
Olive & Zucchini Casserole
Slice zucchini and cook in small amount of water until tender, drain, and mash.
Stir in olives, eggs, milk, salt, pepper and cheese.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Blend crumbs with butter and sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until set in center. - 32.329
Simmer squash in a small amount of water until tender.
Brown beef and onion; add seasonings.
Combine cubed cheese, squash and meat mixture.
Place in buttered casserole and cover with undiluted cream of mushroom soup.
Top with bread crumbs or... - 29.8052
1. Arrange bacon in a single layer in a 13" X 9" x 2" oblong baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until crisp. Remove bacon and crumble. Add onion to drippings. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level... - 29.4902
1. Arrange bacon in a single layer in a 10-inch round baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 to 7 1/2 minutes, or until crisp. Remove bacon and crumble. Add onion to drippings. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 2 (power... - 28.8724
Pour 1/2 of cornbread mix in greased casserole dish.
Arrange zucchini slices over this mix.
Mix together other ingredients and pour over zucchini.
Sprinkle the balance of cornbread mix over this mixture.
Drizzle 1 stick melted margarine over the top.
Bake 25... - 27.828
Cook zucchini and onion in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain. Combine soup and sour cream. Stir in carrots; fold in drained squash and onion. Combine stuffing mix and butter. Spread half of stuffing on bottom of baking dish. Spoon vegetable mixture on... - 19.4687
Zucchini Casserole Recipes By Category