- » Zucchini Ball In Tomato Sauce
Zucchini Ball In Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini ball in tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini ball in tomato sauce recipes.
Zucchini Balls In Tomato Sauce
With a melon bailer, shape zucchini into small balls.
In a saucepan, bring to a boil chicken broth and tomato juice.
Cook 4 minutes.
Dilute cornstarch in cold water.
Fold into vegetable mixture.
Continue cooking until sauce thickens. - 30.0115
You May Also Like!
Zucchini With Meat Balls
Cut zucchini in quarters lengthwise; scoop out center pulp; put pulp in large skillet with tomatoes, tomato sauce, and worcestershire sauce.
Mix rest of ingredients except zucchini and form into small meat balls.
Heat tomato mixture to simmering; drop in meat... - 34.6433
No Carb Zucchini Pasta Salad
Learn to make this No Carb Zucchini Pasta Salad using a Spiralizer. It's quick, easy, and fun to make plus it's even great for your waistline. - 0
Turkish Zucchini Dolmas
Combine first 8 ingredients; mix well.
Cut both ends from zucchini; with apple corer, scoop out centers.
(Chop centers and reserve.) Fill zucchini loosely with meat mixture.
Heat tomato sauce in skillet; add zucchini, the chopped centers, and any leftover... - 41.0269
Continental Meat Ball Pie
1. Shape meat-loaf mixture into about 18 balls; roll in flour to coat evenly. Brown in vegetable oil in a large frying pan; push to one side; add sausages and brown lightly.
2. Stir water, spaghetti-sauce mix, and tomato paste into frying pan; cover. Simmer... - 40.3165
Beef Balls Provencale
1. Make the sauce a day ahead by trimming the leek. Cut the ends off and most of the green part. Wash and then cut it into ¼ inch slices.
2. In a large ¼ cup of butter, heat the oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven and then sautÃ© the onions, leeks,... - 45.0657
Meatballs In Tomato Soup
1. Shape ground meat to form walnut-size balls.
2. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, place the meatballs.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes.
4. Flip over the meatballs carefully to prevent them from baking.
5. Drain excess fat and keep... - 49.6841
Mini-Meatball Minestrone is a unique and winning meat ball preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love the Mini-Meatball Minestrone. - 43.8851
Mini Meatball Minestrone
In Dutch oven combine undrained tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, undrained corn, celery, onion, uncooked vermicelli, red wine, parsley, instant beef bouillon granules, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 4 cups water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring... - 46.2611
TOMATO SAUCE In a pan, heat the oil and saute the onions.
Add the garlic and tomatoes.
Let simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
Thicken with cornstarch and keep warm.
CHICKEN STUFFING In a large pan, heat the olive oil and brown the chicken, green... - 45.6558
This is a brilliant Yakni recipe! The Yakni is often eaten up even before it reaches the dining table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the guests. Try preparing this irresistible Yakni for yourself! - 28.234