- » Zucchini Appetizer
Zucchini Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of zucchini appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zucchini appetizer recipes.
Zucchini With Prosciutto & Mozzarella
1.Cut the zucchini lengthwise into three slices, without cutting all the way through.
2.Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
3.Stuff one fourth of thick slice of mozzarella in each of the zucchini pockets.
4.Take a thin slice of prosciutto... - 109.09
Stuffed Zucchini Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, place unpeeled zucchini in salted water.
2) Place the saucepan, over reduced heat to simmer the zucchini for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the zucchini in half slices along the length. Scrape out the seeds.
4) In a flat... - 46.748
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Wash zucchini and cook in boiling water 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain and cool slightly.
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise then crosswise.
Scoop out centers... - 44.5065
Zucchini Parmesan Appetizers
Heat oven to 350T.
Grease oblong pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Mix all ingredients; spread in pan.
Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Cut into about 2- x 1-inch pieces. - 36.0854
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Thoroughly mix together all ingredients.
Bake in a greased 9 x13 pan for 25 minutes or until golden brown. - 32.8577
You May Also Like!
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and onion and cook for 10 minutes, without browning.
Add the wine, bring to the boil and boil rapidly until reduced by half.
Add the bouquet garni, cumin seeds, zucchini, and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir well and cook... - 42.2161
Zucchini Appetizer Pie
Cut zucchini crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add zucchini; saute until softened but not mushy.
Line bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate with sauteed zucchini slices; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large bowl,... - 45.4093
Zucchini Hot Appetizers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients to combine.
3) In a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish, place the mixture.
4) Sprinkle with cheese on top.
5) Place inside oven and bake for 35 minutes.
6) Serve hot or... - 45.2435
Zucchini Cheese Appetizers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Use a 13x9 inch pan to grease.
3) In a bowl, add all ingredients except the zucchini.
4) Combine all together and finally add zucchini.
5) In a baking pan spread the mixture.
6) Place inside oven to... - 48.2616
Cook zucchini, onion, seasonings and herbs in stock until vegetables are tender.
Strain, reserving the stock, and puree vegetables.
Melt butter until bubbly, add flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add milk and the reserved stock; cook and stir... - 39.0015
Best Ever Baked Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Saute zucchini and green onion in oil.
3. Place in casserole and top with remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and bake 30 minutes. - 30.7358
Batter Fried Zucchini Flowers
The best way to do a favor is to cook something special for that friend! Dennis's shows how to get these zucchini flowers fried to perfection, a dish he picked up from a friend. See the video for more! - 64.0157
Fresh Corn And Zucchini Soup
Cut kernels from corn and set aside.
Cut cobs into several pieces and set aside.
Lightly brown onion and garlic in oil, add stock, parsley, oregano and cut-up cobs.
Bring to boil and cook 5 minutes.
Discard parsley, oregano and cobs.
Add reserved corn kernels... - 44.2304
1. In a large skillet add butter and heat.
2. Saute onions and zucchini till they are crisp and tender.
3. Spoon the vegetables in a serving dish.
4. Sprinkle soya and toss the ingredients well.
5. Serve zucchini topped with parsley and... - 35.6419
Tangy Curried Zucchini Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, garlic, curry powder and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into 1-inch lengths. Coarsely chop the scallions. Chop the basil.
3 Add the zucchini, scallions and basil to the... - 42.3038