- » Zucchini
Zucchini, also known as courgette, is a longish or rounded, yellow and dark or light green colored vegetable resembling a cucumber. This summer squash which is commonly regarded and used as a vegetable for all ... More »
Simple Zucchini And Tomatoes
Zucchini and Tomatoes is a very simple and healthy side dish. Most of all it's vegetarian and it goes well with any main dish. - 127.69
Baked Stuffed Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a pan spray olive oil and toast the quinoa and toast for few minutes on high heat.
3. Pour water and bring it to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop... - 125.493
Baked Zucchini Coins
What's the most challenging task for parents? Yes, it’s getting kids to eat vegetables. Well, not anymore, watch this video from weelicious to see how the host makes interesting Baked zucchini coins for kids. Her rule for cooking veggies for kids is simple;... - 120.008
Cheesy Bacon Zucchini Bake
Seasoned zucchini tossed with onions, garlic, topped with mixed cheeses, breadcrumbs, bacon and baked to a golden, cheesy perfection. Yep this cheesy bacon zucchini bake it pretty darn tasty! Who needs baked macaroni and cheese when you can have this stuff!!... - 116.46
Pan Fried Zucchini
1. Place a pan on medium heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil in it, and spread all around.
2. Lay zucchini strips in pan. Sprinkle seasoning salt generously over zucchini.
3. Add garlic and herb seasoning. Cook until brown, turn and cook on other... - 115.812
Fried Zucchini Flowers For Dinner
What better way to relish the simple pleasures of your spring yields than delicious, succulent fried zucchini flowers. Cathy tells you how to stuff succulent zucchini blossoms with ricotta cheese and fresh herbs and yield perfect crisps that makes for... - 115.698
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce
One of the best main dishes for a raw vegan diet is this Raw Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce. View this video to learn this fresh, healthy and delicious dish that gets ready in no time. Bon Appétit! - 114.133
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
If you are craving for a filling meal, stuffed and baked zucchini will make the perfect food option. The savory bites of crunchy zucchini with creamy filling will delight your taste buds and you will ask for more. So, if you wanna experience all this, do... - 114.127
Zucchini Boats Stuffed With Summer Vegetables
If you are always looking for tasty ideas & new inspiration to use the wonderful produce of summer here is something that is definitely worth a try! Stuffed peppers always came to mind but why not use zucchini? Stuff these luscious beauties with tons of... - 112.512
Meat Stuffed Zucchini
Fond of Mediterranean food? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a classic recipe to prepare these delicious meat stuffed zucchinis. Do not give it a miss. - 111.906
Zucchini With Prosciutto & Mozzarella
1.Cut the zucchini lengthwise into three slices, without cutting all the way through.
2.Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
3.Stuff one fourth of thick slice of mozzarella in each of the zucchini pockets.
4.Take a thin slice of prosciutto... - 109.09
Healthy Organic Zucchini And Nut Brownies
“Healthy” and “brownies” in the same sentence seems like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Make sure not to tell the kids that these brownies have zucchini in them. They do not need to know these are good for them. They are absolutely going to love these... - 107.474
Healthy Zucchini And Lemon Muffins
If your kids are not very fond of zucchini, the best way to get them to eat the veggie is by baking a batch of these healthy and delicious Lemon Zucchini muffins. These are fast and easy to make and are wonderful for breakfast, a snack, or an afternoon... - 107.291
Ever considered bringing China to your home. Well, here is how you can do that. Just watch this video and learn how to prepare this flavorful Mapo Tofu or Dofu dish by using marinated pork, bean curd and sauces. Once you will prepare this dish at home, China... - 105.954
Baked Crisp Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini always makes great dish! In this video, you will see how to turn zucchini into a snack! Coated sticks of this delicious vegetable get baked and make a really healthy snack. A simple recipe that is ready in minutes! Watch and learn. - 100.958
Simple Summer Sautéed Zucchini
For a delicious side dish that is ready in minutes, try sautéed zucchini. This delicious side dish is an easy and effortless way to incorporate summer freshness to any meal. Delicious and colorful, Betty's zucchini recipe is sure to please all palate. Stream... - 98.3929
Deep Fried Zucchini Roundels
If you are looking to add a touch of health to your daily meal, then this delicious side dish would make for an excellent addition. Betty uses fresh zucchini and dips them in a delicious batter to make a crispy entrée. Good enough to bring freshness to any... - 96.3594
Vegan Zucchini Gratin
To be a vegan isn’t easy, finding healthy and vegan options among the meat and other dairy products is a task in itself. Here is a video which will show you how to make zucchini gratin in vegan style. Watch the video to learn the vegan options from the chef - 91.6536
Italian Grilled Zucchini
Roberto is in Italy and he is demonstrating how to perfectly grill zucchini which can be served as sides or used in sandwiches. If you love grilling then here is one more recipe for you to watch, learn and prepare. - 90.7955
The Greek Cook:zucchini Patties
Appetizers with vegetables can be great with drinks or as snacks for lunch. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make the colorful and nutritious Zucchini Patties with zucchini and other vegetables. Great to have with drinks or with sauce. - 89.2677
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
For all the Italian food lovers, here is yet another delicacy that you can easily prepare in your very own kitchen. Watch this video to learn this Stuffed Baked Zucchini recipe now. - 83.0585
Zucchini Crab Cakes
Hello all you Veggies out there. Chef Tina Jo has the perfect recipe for you. Check out the video of the healthy and delicious Zucchini Crab Cakes . Yes crab cakes made out of zucchini isn't that interesting or what? Definitely a recipe to try out. - 82.0127
Batter Fried Zucchini Flowers
The best way to do a favor is to cook something special for that friend! Dennis's shows how to get these zucchini flowers fried to perfection, a dish he picked up from a friend. See the video for more! - 64.0157
1. Boil zucchini for 20 minutes.
2. Drain water out of it and mash them.
3. SautÃ© onion in 2 tablespoons butter
4. Add to zucchini with garlic, crackers, cheese, remaining 4 tablespoons butter, eggs and seasonings.
5. Mix all ingredients evenly.
6.... - 49.6367
1) Preheat oven hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method Cream butter and add sugar till fluffy.
4) Combine together egg and vanilla extract.
5) In a medium bowl mix flour, baking soda,... - 49.5887
Zucchini Salad, Italian Style
1) Snap the ends of zucchini and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch rounds.
2) In a large saucepan,place the zucchini and cover with water.
3) Now cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until zucchini is just cooked through.
4) Drain off... - 49.0204
Myrna's Stuffed Zucchini
1. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and simmer in 1/2 inch water with the bay leaf until the slices become tender; the cooking process should take near about 5 minutes time.
2. Let the slices get cool slightly and then scoop out insides, leaving a... - 48.8217
Oven Fried Zucchini Sticks
1.Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2.In a shallow dish, mix together breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese. Keep aside.
3.Cut the zucchini lengthwise to get 4 pieces and further cut these in half crosswise.
4.In a zip top bag, place... - 48.6187
Halve zucchini lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp leaving 1/4-in, shell.
Chop pulp coarsely and set aside.
Place zucchini shells cut side up on baking sheet.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until very hot.
Combine chopped zucchini,... - 48.2662
1 Take a soup kettle, add the 5 cups of water or stock.
2.Steam the onions,potatoes and zucchini
3.Potatoes are ready once they can be pierced with a knife
4.Use a blender or processor,and puree the soup with just enough water from steaming vegetables... - 47.9324
Fusilli Com Aglio Olio Peperoncino E Zucchini
1. Take a food processor or blender and add in it zucchini, oil, garlic, jalapeno pepper, basil, thyme, oregano, black and red peppers and salt.
2. Process the blender with off/on method, until the ingredients are chopped, but make sure it is not... - 47.8958
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
In plastic bag, combine oat bran, Italian seasoning and pepper; mix well.
In shallow dish, lightly beat egg white and water.
Coat zucchini with oat... - 47.7431
Herbs & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Fufill your baking desires with this recipe of stuffed Zucchini. This dish would also give you a feeling of having super food. Incredibly healthy and tasty recipe of stuffed Zucchiniwould surely make your family fall for the dish! Fall in love with Italain... - 47.6539
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Tomato-Zucchini Surprise and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 47.5944
Vegetarian Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil just enough water to cover the zucchini in a deep 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from the water and allow the zucchini to cool.
4) Half the... - 47.459
Microwaved Italian Stuffed Zucchini
Scoop out and discard seeds from zucchini.
In 2-cup measure, combine oil, onions and garlic.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Mix in bread crumbs, cheese, 2 tablespoons parsley and basil.
Spoon filling into... - 47.301
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute mushrooms in oil in skillet until tender.
Remove to platter.
Saute green pepper, zucchini, onion and garlic in same skillet until zucchini is tender; drain.
Stir in mushrooms.
Beat eggs and cream in mixer bowl until... - 47.2983
Zucchini Hors D'oeuvres
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Except zucchini, combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
3) Stir the zucchini into the mixture.
4) On a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, spread the mixture... - 47.2916
1) Take a casserole and grease it well.
2) Wash the zucchini and tomato. Slice them thinly.
3) Take a saucepan and put carrot, onion, green pepper and celery. Add 1/4 cup salted water and simmer for sometime to make the vegetables... - 47.067
Zucchini Puree makes an outstanding side dish to hot meat dishes. I have a weakness for zucchini, thus I prepare this recipe often. The blend of flavors used in this dish add to the taste manifold.I am certain both of us will agree that this Zucchini Puree is... - 46.8323
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut courgettes in half lengthwise and spoon out most of the pulp, leaving hollow boat-like shells about 1/4 inch thick. Set the shells aside and chop the pulp coarsely.
3. In a heavy... - 46.7874
Stuffed Zucchini Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, place unpeeled zucchini in salted water.
2) Place the saucepan, over reduced heat to simmer the zucchini for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the zucchini in half slices along the length. Scrape out the seeds.
4) In a flat... - 46.748
Kolokithakia Yemista Skorpios
1. Clean zucchini well and trim its stems. Half the zucchini crosswise in case they are too long.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. Scoop the center of the zucchini using an apple corer. Discard.
4. To make stuffing mix oregano, parsley,... - 46.7085
Savory Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) After washing the zucchini properly, cook it in salted boiling water for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the squash in half, lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and discard them.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on... - 46.5735
Pepper Zucchini And Tomato Fricassee
Pepper Zucchini And Tomato Fricasee is great tasting main dish.This one is my family's all time favorite and whenever i make this dish, its gobbled up in minutes. Pepper Zucchini And Tomato Fricasee is excellent served with rice pilaf. Read this simple recipe... - 46.4667
Broiled Stuffed Zucchini
1. Place crackers in a plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin.
2. Add salt and pepper to the crumbs and set aside.
3. Slice off the ends of the zucchini and cut lengthwise into halves.
4. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a... - 46.4271
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, or oil lightly In large plastic food bag, combine oat bran, Italian seasoning and pepper; mix well.
In shallow dish, lightly beat egg white and water.
Coat zucchini with... - 46.3638
Mushroom & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Wash the Zucchini well and blance them.
3) Drain the water from zucchini and allow them to cool before cutting them lengthwise into two.
4) Scoop out the pulp from the halved zucchini pieces and finely chop the... - 46.3427
Stuffed Courgettes Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove the flesh from the courgettes leaving ¼ inch thick shell.
3) In a pot, bring water to boil and put the courgettes shells and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Strain the courgettes and arrange in a non-stick baking... - 46.2982
Baby Marrow In Skillet
Here is a highly appreciated Baby Marrow in Skillet recipe. Taught to me my beloved mother, this was a regularly prepared side dish. Lightly flavored with pepper and basil, this is a good recipe to try out. - 46.2687
Cook uncut zucchini in 1 cup boiling water 5 minutes.
Cut cooked zucchini into 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch slices.
Using a 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon, carefully scoop out centers, leaving 1/4 inch thick shells.
Reserve 2 tablespoons finely... - 46.0293
Try this version of amazingly delicious Stuffed Zucchini recipe. An effortlessly prepared zuchhini recipe; the Stuffed Zucchini is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.0031
Zucchini Spear Ole
For salsa, combine tomatoes, onion, green pepper, cilantro, lemon juice and red pepper.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 450°F.
Lightly spray 15 X 10-inch baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Cut off ends of... - 45.9907
Zucchini Au Gratin
1) Take 1-quart casserole and grease it.
2) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
3) Cut the zucchini into 1/4 inch rounds and keep aside.
4) Take a skillet and heat oil.
5) Add the zucchini along with garlic and onion.
6) SautÃ© for 5... - 45.9326
Courgettes Zucchini With Cheese And Almonds
1. Wash and wipe courgettes, slice into 1/2" thickness.
2. Put them in a bowl, with flour, egg white, 1 level teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss well.
3. Heat oil and fry few at a time until golden on both sides. Drain well. Sprinkle parsi garlic and chilli... - 45.8092
Provencal Style Zucchini
Provenqale Style Zucchini has a fingering licking taste. The tomato juice with almonds gived the Provenqale Style Zucchini lip smacking taste. - 45.6293
Zucchini Spinach Casserole
Place grated zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt, and let stand about 45 minutes.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
Add onion; cook about 4 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
Place zucchini between several layers of paper towels and... - 45.5575
In a large skillet, melt butter.
Add zucchini and onion; saute for 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are soft.
Stir in mushrooms, basil, salt and curry powder.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice, hard-cooked egg, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
In... - 45.5575
Combine the meat, onion, rice, tomato juice, dillweed, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
Scrape and wash the zucchini.
Cut off the stem end, scoop it out a little and reserve.
With an apple corer or a sharp knife, scoop out the zucchini leaving an... - 45.4536
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
1) Using a knife, cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the center
2) Keep the scooped out flesh, aside
3) Into a frying pan, add in oil and saute the onion till soft
4) Add to it the zucchini flesh and saute for 5 minutes
5) Spoon this mixture... - 45.4127
Tortino Di Zucchini
Wash and trim zucchini, halve lengthwise, and cut into diagonal slices.
Dust lightly with flour.
Slice green onions and 2 or 3 inches of the tops.
Butter generously a shallow round (1 1/2-quart) dish and place in 350°F oven while you mix the omelet.
Heat... - 45.3912
Zucchini Hot Appetizers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients to combine.
3) In a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish, place the mixture.
4) Sprinkle with cheese on top.
5) Place inside oven and bake for 35 minutes.
6) Serve hot or... - 45.2435
Zucchini Ramekins has a lovely taste. The Sour cream and parmesan cheese gived the Zucchini Ramekins a velvety taste. - 45.129
Zucchini Sweet Sour Medley
1) In medium skillet, add first 8 ingredients. Stir the mixture together.
2) Stir in water and vinegar.
3) Cook stir in between until thick and bubbly.
4) Add zucchini and celery. Mix well.
5) Cook covered stirring occasionally for 7 to 8 minutes until... - 45.0162
1. In a small bowl mix the mushrooms, wine, salt and keep it aside for later use.
2. In a mixing bowl mix the zucchini, bread cubes, tomato, garlic, pepper, parmesan cheese, eggs and monterey jack cheese and leave it for 5 minutes for bread to absorb... - 44.9193
Put the zucchini (courgettes) in a dish with 1/4 cup (41/2 table spoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Put the onion, garlic and butter in a small dish.
Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the zucchini (courgettes) in a strainer... - 44.8548
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse the zucchini thoroughly and chop off the ends.
3) In a pan, boil the zucchini in salted water for 5 minutes.
4) Halve the zucchini lengthwise and gently scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
5) In a... - 44.8074
Stuffed Tomatoes And Zucchini
Trim ends from zucchini; cut in half lengthwise.
Scoop pulp from centers into bowl.
Invert shells onto wire rack.
Mash pulp with fork.
Add 1 cup crumbs, oregano, 2 tablespoons Garlic Butter and Gruyere cheese.
Season with salt and pepper; mix well.
Spoon into... - 44.7403
Wash zucchini; trim ends.
Cook in boiling water just till tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove centers; dice to make 3/4 cup.
Set shells aside.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in diced zucchini, cottage cheese, rice, ham, egg, parsley,... - 44.6497
Sweet Sour Zucchini
1. Scrub zucchini leaving the skin on.
2. Cut the zucchini into 3/8 inch slices.
3. In a non-stick pan, add butter flavouring and add the zucchini slices.
4. Cook until zucchini is browned lightly on both sides.
5. Season with salt and... - 44.5872
Zucchini Au Gratin
In medium saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
In another medium saucepan melt 1 tablespoon margarine.
Stir in flour and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Cook and stir over medium... - 44.544
Baked Filled Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a pan, cook the zucchini in boiling salted water for about 3 minutes.
3) Halve lengthwise and remove the pulp from the zucchini.
4) Sprinkle with the salt and pepper to taste.
5) In a skillet, saute... - 44.5299
Baked Zucchini And Parmesan
1. In a large pan, boil the zucchini
2. Once it is cooked, drain and mash well
3. Set aside till needed
4. Preheat oven to 350°
5. Chop the onion, garlic and parsley till fine
6. In a large pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the finely... - 44.5214
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Wash zucchini and cook in boiling water 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain and cool slightly.
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise then crosswise.
Scoop out centers... - 44.5065
Baked Stuffed Zucchini
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Fill a medium saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, depending on size.
Zucchini should be barely... - 44.4927
Mushroom Jack Stuffed Zucchini
1 Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop the pulp out, leave the shell.
2 Steam for 6 to 10 minutes.
3 In a skillet, add butter.
4 Add bell pepper, celery, onion, and garlic to the skillet and saute till tender-crisp.
5 Add... - 44.3895
Preheat oven to 350°.
In the olive oil and margarine saute garlic and onion until onion is soft.
Add zucchini, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir for a few minutes until zucchini is well coated but not soft.
In individual casseroles, or in a 1-quart greased... - 44.3885
1. In a bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper until well blended.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
3. When oil is hot, add onions and sauté lightly for 2-3 minutes until translucent.
4. Lower heat, cover skillet and cook... - 44.3339
Season ground beef with salt and pepper; shape into tiny meatballs, using about 1 tablespoon meat for each.
Brown quickly over high heat in the oil in a large frying pan.
Set meatballs aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the pan drippings.
To the frying... - 44.3144
Place zucchini in the microwave oven and heat on full power 7 minutes, or until soft.
Cut each zucchini in half and scoop out pulp and seeds and save.
In a medium-sized bowl combine pulp and seeds, ground beef, the 2 tablespoons of onion, parsley flakes and... - 44.3107
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Parboil the zucchini for 5 minutes, then remove from the water and let cool.
Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, creating a bowl to hold the... - 44.2484
Cold Marinated Zucchini
Trim the zucchini and scrape them lightly with a knife to remove any waxy coating.
Wash and dry them.
Cut the zucchini into 3/4-inch slices.
Heat about 1/4 inch olive oil in a heavy frying pan until the oil is hazy.
Carefully fry a few zucchini slices at a... - 44.1785
Farmhouse Zucchini Spoonbread
In a colander, mix zucchini with salt and crush gently with your hands; set aside 30 minutes to drain.
Rinse well under cool running water.
With your hands, squeeze as much moisture from squash as possible.
Lay squash out on towels and pat dry.
In a large... - 44.1696
1. Rinse the zucchini and remove its ends.
2. Cut the zucchini into 1/2-inch slices.
3. In a colander, place the slices and sprinkle with salt.
4. Mix using your hands, and let it stand for 30 minutes.
5. Shake the colander once in a while.
6.... - 44.1293
Squash, Tomato, And Onion Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a shallow 1/2 quart casserole, place a layer of slightly overlapping zucchini and yellow squash slices.
3) Then place the tomato slices and top with the onion rings.
4) Dot the vegetables evenly with... - 44.0964
Tomato Salsa: Peel, seed and chop tomatoes.
In bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, oil, chervil, orange and lemon rind and garlic; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Set aside for up to 1 hour at room temperature or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Cut... - 44.0288
Rice & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 10 minutes.
Cut a narrow slice out of the zucchini lengthwise and hollow out the inside.
Chop the scooped out flesh and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the onion, rice, tomato sauce, salt, oregano,... - 44.0137
Courgettes Zucchini Provencale
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, heat the oil and saute the courgettes, onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes and season to taste and stir for 3 minutes more.
4) Place half of the courgettes mixture in an... - 44.0086
Wash leek under running water and chop finely.
In a deep, heavy saucepan, cook onion and leek gently in melted butter until soft, but not brown, about 10 minutes.
Add potato, water or broth and salt.
Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Add... - 44.0002
Tagliatelle With Zucchini And Basil
1) In a colander, sprinkle the zucchini sticks with a little salt and allow to drain for 30 minutes; then pat dry with cloth.
2) In a pan, cook the tagliatelle in the boiling salted water, until tender.
3) In a large pan, saute the... - 43.8872
Tomato Zucchini Stir Fry
1) In hot oil, sauté the zucchini with onion, 2 tablespoons parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano, frequently stirring till the zucchini has tendered.
2) Add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes or till the concoction has heated... - 43.8648
1. Slice washed zucchini into ¼ inch pieces.
2. Take a 2 quart saucepan. Add zucchini along with garlic, dill weed and stock or broth.
3. Allow the mixture to come to boil.
4. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes or zucchini becomes... - 43.8289
Curried Zucchini Puree
1) In a large saucepan, mix the water and fructose.
2) Bring to a boil, thus dissolving the fructose.
3) To this, add the zucchini and onion.
4) Simmer, covered, over low heat for 5 minutes, or until just tender.
5) In a blender, add the... - 43.7856
Hollow centers of zucchini by scooping out some of pulp; reserve.
Drop shells into boiling salted water; cook until just tender, about 4 minutes.
Chop reserved pulp; set aside.
Cook onion about 5 minutes in hot oil in a skillet.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 43.6168
Tomato Zucchini Triangles
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add zucchini, tomato, onion, and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
Remove from heat; drain well, and press between paper towels to remove excess... - 43.4999
Beef & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Cut zucchini inhalf lengthwise.
Scoop out seeds and pulp.
Place zucchini and water in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave 7 to 10 minutes or until soft.
Give dish a 1/2 turn twice during cooking.
Drain and set aside in baking... - 43.4568
Zucchini Recipes By Category