- » Zucchini
Zucchini, also known as courgette, is a longish or rounded, yellow and dark or light green colored vegetable resembling a cucumber. This summer squash which is commonly regarded and used as a vegetable for all ... More »
Quinoa And Cannellini Bean Stuffed Baked Zucchini
End of the zucchini in your garden and time to start warming up the house? Here is a recipe that is light enough to satisfy the palate for the Summer in Southern California and warm the houses and bellies for those of you in the northern part of the country. ... - 152.028
Ever considered bringing China to your home. Well, here is how you can do that. Just watch this video and learn how to prepare this flavorful Mapo Tofu or Dofu dish by using marinated pork, bean curd and sauces. Once you will prepare this dish at home, China... - 149.318
Baked Zucchini Coins
What's the most challenging task for parents? Yes, it’s getting kids to eat vegetables. Well, not anymore, watch this video from weelicious to see how the host makes interesting Baked zucchini coins for kids. Her rule for cooking veggies for kids is simple;... - 146.317
Simple Zucchini And Tomatoes
Zucchini and Tomatoes is a very simple and healthy side dish. Most of all it's vegetarian and it goes well with any main dish. - 131.003
Do you know how to make Zucchini Bread? Zucchini Bread is simple and easy to make. Although not as sweet as Banana Bread, it is still worth trying. Zucchini is a summer squash so that is why I made Zucchini Bread. Plus, I wanted to see how this bread actually... - 128.61
Healthy Zucchini And Lemon Muffins
If your kids are not very fond of zucchini, the best way to get them to eat the veggie is by baking a batch of these healthy and delicious Lemon Zucchini muffins. These are fast and easy to make and are wonderful for breakfast, a snack, or an afternoon... - 124.629
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Marinara Sauce
One of the best main dishes for a raw vegan diet is this Raw Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce. View this video to learn this fresh, healthy and delicious dish that gets ready in no time. Bon Appétit! - 123.702
Cheesy Bacon Zucchini Bake
Seasoned zucchini tossed with onions, garlic, topped with mixed cheeses, breadcrumbs, bacon and baked to a golden, cheesy perfection. Yep this cheesy bacon zucchini bake it pretty darn tasty! Who needs baked macaroni and cheese when you can have this stuff!!... - 123.235
Fried Zucchini Flowers For Dinner
What better way to relish the simple pleasures of your spring yields than delicious, succulent fried zucchini flowers. Cathy tells you how to stuff succulent zucchini blossoms with ricotta cheese and fresh herbs and yield perfect crisps that makes for... - 118.881
Pan Fried Zucchini
1. Place a pan on medium heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil in it, and spread all around.
2. Lay zucchini strips in pan. Sprinkle seasoning salt generously over zucchini.
3. Add garlic and herb seasoning. Cook until brown, turn and cook on other... - 117.471
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
If you are craving for a filling meal, stuffed and baked zucchini will make the perfect food option. The savory bites of crunchy zucchini with creamy filling will delight your taste buds and you will ask for more. So, if you wanna experience all this, do... - 115.708
Meat Stuffed Zucchini
Fond of Mediterranean food? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a classic recipe to prepare these delicious meat stuffed zucchinis. Do not give it a miss. - 115.508
Vegan Zucchini Gratin
To be a vegan isn’t easy, finding healthy and vegan options among the meat and other dairy products is a task in itself. Here is a video which will show you how to make zucchini gratin in vegan style. Watch the video to learn the vegan options from the chef - 110.888
Zucchini With Prosciutto & Mozzarella
1.Cut the zucchini lengthwise into three slices, without cutting all the way through.
2.Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
3.Stuff one fourth of thick slice of mozzarella in each of the zucchini pockets.
4.Take a thin slice of prosciutto... - 109.139
Healthy Organic Zucchini And Nut Brownies
“Healthy” and “brownies” in the same sentence seems like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Make sure not to tell the kids that these brownies have zucchini in them. They do not need to know these are good for them. They are absolutely going to love these... - 109.089
Zucchini Boats Stuffed With Summer Vegetables
If you are always looking for tasty ideas & new inspiration to use the wonderful produce of summer here is something that is definitely worth a try! Stuffed peppers always came to mind but why not use zucchini? Stuff these luscious beauties with tons of... - 106.162
Baked Crisp Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini always makes great dish! In this video, you will see how to turn zucchini into a snack! Coated sticks of this delicious vegetable get baked and make a really healthy snack. A simple recipe that is ready in minutes! Watch and learn. - 102.206
Simple Summer Sautéed Zucchini
For a delicious side dish that is ready in minutes, try sautéed zucchini. This delicious side dish is an easy and effortless way to incorporate summer freshness to any meal. Delicious and colorful, Betty's zucchini recipe is sure to please all palate. Stream... - 100.012
Deep Fried Zucchini Roundels
If you are looking to add a touch of health to your daily meal, then this delicious side dish would make for an excellent addition. Betty uses fresh zucchini and dips them in a delicious batter to make a crispy entrée. Good enough to bring freshness to any... - 99.6592
Italian Grilled Zucchini
Roberto is in Italy and he is demonstrating how to perfectly grill zucchini which can be served as sides or used in sandwiches. If you love grilling then here is one more recipe for you to watch, learn and prepare. - 92.4043
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
For all the Italian food lovers, here is yet another delicacy that you can easily prepare in your very own kitchen. Watch this video to learn this Stuffed Baked Zucchini recipe now. - 84.6568
Zucchini Crab Cakes
Hello all you Veggies out there. Chef Tina Jo has the perfect recipe for you. Check out the video of the healthy and delicious Zucchini Crab Cakes . Yes crab cakes made out of zucchini isn't that interesting or what? Definitely a recipe to try out. - 83.6657
The Greek Cook:zucchini Patties
Appetizers with vegetables can be great with drinks or as snacks for lunch. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make the colorful and nutritious Zucchini Patties with zucchini and other vegetables. Great to have with drinks or with sauce. - 78.7042
Batter Fried Zucchini Flowers
The best way to do a favor is to cook something special for that friend! Dennis's shows how to get these zucchini flowers fried to perfection, a dish he picked up from a friend. See the video for more! - 65.7176
Zucchini Salad, Italian Style
1) Snap the ends of zucchini and cut crosswise into 3/4-inch rounds.
2) In a large saucepan,place the zucchini and cover with water.
3) Now cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until zucchini is just cooked through.
4) Drain off... - 49.0803
1) Preheat oven hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method Cream butter and add sugar till fluffy.
4) Combine together egg and vanilla extract.
5) In a medium bowl mix flour, baking soda,... - 48.9763
1 Take a soup kettle, add the 5 cups of water or stock.
2.Steam the onions,potatoes and zucchini
3.Potatoes are ready once they can be pierced with a knife
4.Use a blender or processor,and puree the soup with just enough water from steaming vegetables... - 48.3451
Myrna's Stuffed Zucchini
1. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and simmer in 1/2 inch water with the bay leaf until the slices become tender; the cooking process should take near about 5 minutes time.
2. Let the slices get cool slightly and then scoop out insides, leaving a... - 48.3008
Halve zucchini lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp leaving 1/4-in, shell.
Chop pulp coarsely and set aside.
Place zucchini shells cut side up on baking sheet.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until very hot.
Combine chopped zucchini,... - 47.8423
Microwaved Italian Stuffed Zucchini
Scoop out and discard seeds from zucchini.
In 2-cup measure, combine oil, onions and garlic.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onions are transparent.
Mix in bread crumbs, cheese, 2 tablespoons parsley and basil.
Spoon filling into... - 47.6564
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
In plastic bag, combine oat bran, Italian seasoning and pepper; mix well.
In shallow dish, lightly beat egg white and water.
Coat zucchini with oat... - 47.5547
Zucchini Puree makes an outstanding side dish to hot meat dishes. I have a weakness for zucchini, thus I prepare this recipe often. The blend of flavors used in this dish add to the taste manifold.I am certain both of us will agree that this Zucchini Puree is... - 47.4542
Kolokithakia Yemista Skorpios
1. Clean zucchini well and trim its stems. Half the zucchini crosswise in case they are too long.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. Scoop the center of the zucchini using an apple corer. Discard.
4. To make stuffing mix oregano, parsley,... - 47.2903
Vegetarian Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil just enough water to cover the zucchini in a deep 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from the water and allow the zucchini to cool.
4) Half the... - 47.1255
1. Boil zucchini for 20 minutes.
2. Drain water out of it and mash them.
3. SautÃ© onion in 2 tablespoons butter
4. Add to zucchini with garlic, crackers, cheese, remaining 4 tablespoons butter, eggs and seasonings.
5. Mix all ingredients evenly.
6.... - 47.046
Mushroom & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Wash the Zucchini well and blance them.
3) Drain the water from zucchini and allow them to cool before cutting them lengthwise into two.
4) Scoop out the pulp from the halved zucchini pieces and finely chop the... - 46.829
Zucchini Hors D'oeuvres
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Except zucchini, combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
3) Stir the zucchini into the mixture.
4) On a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, spread the mixture... - 46.6468
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute mushrooms in oil in skillet until tender.
Remove to platter.
Saute green pepper, zucchini, onion and garlic in same skillet until zucchini is tender; drain.
Stir in mushrooms.
Beat eggs and cream in mixer bowl until... - 46.62
1) Take a casserole and grease it well.
2) Wash the zucchini and tomato. Slice them thinly.
3) Take a saucepan and put carrot, onion, green pepper and celery. Add 1/4 cup salted water and simmer for sometime to make the vegetables... - 46.5932
Stuffed Zucchini Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, place unpeeled zucchini in salted water.
2) Place the saucepan, over reduced heat to simmer the zucchini for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the zucchini in half slices along the length. Scrape out the seeds.
4) In a flat... - 46.3156
Oven Fried Zucchini Sticks
1.Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2.In a shallow dish, mix together breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese. Keep aside.
3.Cut the zucchini lengthwise to get 4 pieces and further cut these in half crosswise.
4.In a zip top bag, place... - 46.2344
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Tomato-Zucchini Surprise and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 46.0706
Baby Marrow In Skillet
Here is a highly appreciated Baby Marrow in Skillet recipe. Taught to me my beloved mother, this was a regularly prepared side dish. Lightly flavored with pepper and basil, this is a good recipe to try out. - 46.0596
Savory Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) After washing the zucchini properly, cook it in salted boiling water for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the squash in half, lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and discard them.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on... - 46.0025
Baked Zucchini And Parmesan
1. In a large pan, boil the zucchini
2. Once it is cooked, drain and mash well
3. Set aside till needed
4. Preheat oven to 350°
5. Chop the onion, garlic and parsley till fine
6. In a large pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the finely... - 45.9637
1. Slice washed zucchini into ¼ inch pieces.
2. Take a 2 quart saucepan. Add zucchini along with garlic, dill weed and stock or broth.
3. Allow the mixture to come to boil.
4. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes or zucchini becomes... - 45.9358
Zucchini Spear Ole
For salsa, combine tomatoes, onion, green pepper, cilantro, lemon juice and red pepper.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 450°F.
Lightly spray 15 X 10-inch baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Cut off ends of... - 45.9182
Zucchini Sweet Sour Medley
1) In medium skillet, add first 8 ingredients. Stir the mixture together.
2) Stir in water and vinegar.
3) Cook stir in between until thick and bubbly.
4) Add zucchini and celery. Mix well.
5) Cook covered stirring occasionally for 7 to 8 minutes until... - 45.7174
Fusilli Com Aglio Olio Peperoncino E Zucchini
1. Take a food processor or blender and add in it zucchini, oil, garlic, jalapeno pepper, basil, thyme, oregano, black and red peppers and salt.
2. Process the blender with off/on method, until the ingredients are chopped, but make sure it is not... - 45.5685
Zucchini Au Gratin
1) Take 1-quart casserole and grease it.
2) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
3) Cut the zucchini into 1/4 inch rounds and keep aside.
4) Take a skillet and heat oil.
5) Add the zucchini along with garlic and onion.
6) SautÃ© for 5... - 45.4592
Combine the meat, onion, rice, tomato juice, dillweed, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
Scrape and wash the zucchini.
Cut off the stem end, scoop it out a little and reserve.
With an apple corer or a sharp knife, scoop out the zucchini leaving an... - 45.4195
1) Cut extra long slices of cheese into three equal portions making 12 slices.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Melt butter and pour over rye bread cubes.
4) Use a 1 1/2-quart casserole to grease.
5) Alternately place layers of zucchini,... - 45.3467
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut courgettes in half lengthwise and spoon out most of the pulp, leaving hollow boat-like shells about 1/4 inch thick. Set the shells aside and chop the pulp coarsely.
3. In a heavy... - 45.3395
Broiled Stuffed Zucchini
1. Place crackers in a plastic bag and crush using a rolling pin.
2. Add salt and pepper to the crumbs and set aside.
3. Slice off the ends of the zucchini and cut lengthwise into halves.
4. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a... - 45.2837
Zucchini Hot Appetizers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients to combine.
3) In a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish, place the mixture.
4) Sprinkle with cheese on top.
5) Place inside oven and bake for 35 minutes.
6) Serve hot or... - 45.2743
Herbs & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Fufill your baking desires with this recipe of stuffed Zucchini. This dish would also give you a feeling of having super food. Incredibly healthy and tasty recipe of stuffed Zucchiniwould surely make your family fall for the dish! Fall in love with Italain... - 45.1941
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim the ends of zucchini and halve lengthwise.
3) With a spoon remove the seeds.
4) In a bowl add all the filling ingredients with salt and pepper.
5) Toss all the ingredients together.
6) On a sheet pan... - 45.1446
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Zucchini Casserole to double that fun. This Zucchini Casserole is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 45.0988
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
1) Using a knife, cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the center
2) Keep the scooped out flesh, aside
3) Into a frying pan, add in oil and saute the onion till soft
4) Add to it the zucchini flesh and saute for 5 minutes
5) Spoon this mixture... - 45.0976
Cold Marinated Zucchini
Trim the zucchini and scrape them lightly with a knife to remove any waxy coating.
Wash and dry them.
Cut the zucchini into 3/4-inch slices.
Heat about 1/4 inch olive oil in a heavy frying pan until the oil is hazy.
Carefully fry a few zucchini slices at a... - 45.0915
Stuffed Courgettes Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove the flesh from the courgettes leaving ¼ inch thick shell.
3) In a pot, bring water to boil and put the courgettes shells and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Strain the courgettes and arrange in a non-stick baking... - 44.922
1. Rinse the zucchini and remove its ends.
2. Cut the zucchini into 1/2-inch slices.
3. In a colander, place the slices and sprinkle with salt.
4. Mix using your hands, and let it stand for 30 minutes.
5. Shake the colander once in a while.
6.... - 44.7258
Try this version of amazingly delicious Stuffed Zucchini recipe. An effortlessly prepared zuchhini recipe; the Stuffed Zucchini is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.6637
Beef & Zucchini Casserole
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef and onion until meat loses its red color.
Pour off excess fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef and onion with tomato sauce, wine, oregano, garlic salt, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and... - 44.5452
Nutty Zucchini Bake
Here is an easy recipe for Zucchini bread. It's a good breakfast time bread & you can have a zucchini bread without any spread since there are so many nice flavors to it already. I love a slice of zucchini bread with my glass of milk in the morning. - 44.4797
Heat 4 or 5 tablespoons oil in heavy skillet and gently saute onions and three fourths of the garlic until soft but not colored.
Remove from heat and stir in next 4 ingredients, 1 cup parsley, 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
Taste and correct seasoning if... - 44.4456
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse the zucchini thoroughly and chop off the ends.
3) In a pan, boil the zucchini in salted water for 5 minutes.
4) Halve the zucchini lengthwise and gently scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
5) In a... - 44.3998
Squash, Tomato, And Onion Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a shallow 1/2 quart casserole, place a layer of slightly overlapping zucchini and yellow squash slices.
3) Then place the tomato slices and top with the onion rings.
4) Dot the vegetables evenly with... - 44.3953
1. In a bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper until well blended.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
3. When oil is hot, add onions and sauté lightly for 2-3 minutes until translucent.
4. Lower heat, cover skillet and cook... - 44.3944
Mushroom Jack Stuffed Zucchini
1 Cut zucchini lengthwise and scoop the pulp out, leave the shell.
2 Steam for 6 to 10 minutes.
3 In a skillet, add butter.
4 Add bell pepper, celery, onion, and garlic to the skillet and saute till tender-crisp.
5 Add... - 44.3109
Cook uncut zucchini in 1 cup boiling water 5 minutes.
Cut cooked zucchini into 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch slices.
Using a 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon, carefully scoop out centers, leaving 1/4 inch thick shells.
Reserve 2 tablespoons finely... - 44.2651
La Mere Poulard's Zucchini Crepes
1) In a food processor, add the zucchini to shred. Alternatively, use a hand grater.
2) Season the zucchini shreds with salt and place in a stainless steel strainer to drain for 30 minutes, tossing occasionally. Discard excess water by... - 44.2489
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, or oil lightly In large plastic food bag, combine oat bran, Italian seasoning and pepper; mix well.
In shallow dish, lightly beat egg white and water.
Coat zucchini with... - 44.1347
Parmesan Topped Zucchini Trio Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the zucchini until sliced and coat the... - 44.0424
Grandma's Potato Red Pepper And Zucchini Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a medium gratin dish to rub the bottom with the garlic. Lightly grease the dish with some olive oil.
3) Place the potatoes in a layer at the bottom of the dish. If required, overlap the slices.
4) Sprinkle... - 43.8938
Zucchini Ramekins has a lovely taste. The Sour cream and parmesan cheese gived the Zucchini Ramekins a velvety taste. - 43.8243
Curried Zucchini Puree
1) In a large saucepan, mix the water and fructose.
2) Bring to a boil, thus dissolving the fructose.
3) To this, add the zucchini and onion.
4) Simmer, covered, over low heat for 5 minutes, or until just tender.
5) In a blender, add the... - 43.7892
Put the zucchini (courgettes) in a dish with 1/4 cup (41/2 table spoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Put the onion, garlic and butter in a small dish.
Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the zucchini (courgettes) in a strainer... - 43.7572
Scoop out the zucchini and discard the seeds and a small amount of the flesh.
Saute the halves quickly in olive oil.
Then parboil them for 5 to 10 minutes.
Heat 6 tablespoons of olive oil and saute the crumbs and garlic for 2 minutes.
Add the chopped... - 43.6519
1. In a small bowl mix the mushrooms, wine, salt and keep it aside for later use.
2. In a mixing bowl mix the zucchini, bread cubes, tomato, garlic, pepper, parmesan cheese, eggs and monterey jack cheese and leave it for 5 minutes for bread to absorb... - 43.5864
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Cut each zucchini lengthwise in half.
3 Carefully scoop out the centers, leaving 1/4-inch shells.
4 In a pan, add 1 inch water along with the shells.
5 Simmer, covered for 6 to 8 minutes, until... - 43.5663
Provencal Style Zucchini
Provenqale Style Zucchini has a fingering licking taste. The tomato juice with almonds gived the Provenqale Style Zucchini lip smacking taste. - 43.4558
Spinach In Zucchini Boats
Cook spinach according to package directions: let cool.
Squeeze out as much liquid as possible; transfer spinach to blender container.
Place zucchini in a medium saucepan with salted water to cover.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until zucchini skin yields to... - 43.3056
Sweet Sour Zucchini
1. Scrub zucchini leaving the skin on.
2. Cut the zucchini into 3/8 inch slices.
3. In a non-stick pan, add butter flavouring and add the zucchini slices.
4. Cook until zucchini is browned lightly on both sides.
5. Season with salt and... - 43.2887
Place steel blade in work bowl; add 2 cups of the zucchini.
Process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped; transfer to large bowl.
Repeat with remaining zucchini, plus onions and red pepper, processing 2 cups at a time.
Sprinkle salt over vegetables.
Cover... - 43.233
In a large skillet, melt butter.
Add zucchini and onion; saute for 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are soft.
Stir in mushrooms, basil, salt and curry powder.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice, hard-cooked egg, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
In... - 43.1614
Zesty Marinated Zucchini
1 Throughly scrub the zucchini and cut into slices about 1/2-inch thick.
2 In a 9" x 9" glass pan, add the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, basil, pepper and salt.
3 Add the zucchini and mix throughly.
4 Cover tightly and place in the... - 43.0281
Using food grinder with coarse blade, grind zucchini, onions, and red pepper.
Stir in salt.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
In 4- to 5-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine zucchini mixture, sugar, vinegar, water, celery... - 42.8604
Zucchini And Rotini
1)Scrub and cut zucchini into thin sticks, about 1 1/2 inches long.
2)Use heavy skillet to heat oil.
3)Saute zucchini until golden and till soft.
4)Chop onions and put garlic through press.
5)Remove zucchini from skillet with slotted spoon and set... - 42.8038
Cut unpeeled zucchini in half lengthwise.
Boil in salted water for 5 minutes.
Scoop out seeds and some of the pulp.
Discard or use for another purpose.
Cook carrot, peas and garlic in small amount of salted water until tender.
Mix crumbs,... - 42.7744
Stuffed Zucchini Boats (main Dish)
Stuffed Zucchini Boats is a delicious main course meal recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Stuffed Zucchini Boats dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.7565
Courgettes Zucchini Provencale
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, heat the oil and saute the courgettes, onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes and season to taste and stir for 3 minutes more.
4) Place half of the courgettes mixture in an... - 42.7363
Tortino Di Zucchini
Wash and trim zucchini, halve lengthwise, and cut into diagonal slices.
Dust lightly with flour.
Slice green onions and 2 or 3 inches of the tops.
Butter generously a shallow round (1 1/2-quart) dish and place in 350°F oven while you mix the omelet.
Heat... - 42.6306
Wash leek under running water and chop finely.
In a deep, heavy saucepan, cook onion and leek gently in melted butter until soft, but not brown, about 10 minutes.
Add potato, water or broth and salt.
Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Add... - 42.594
Zucchini Au Gratin
In medium saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
In another medium saucepan melt 1 tablespoon margarine.
Stir in flour and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Cook and stir over medium... - 42.5803
Cheese & Oregani Zucchini Medley
In a 2-quart casserole, combine tomato sauce, zucchini, celery, onions, green pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 20 minutes; stir twice.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat... - 42.5424
Zucchini Recipes By Category