- » Ziti Marinara
Ziti Marinara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ziti marinara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ziti marinara recipes.
Spicy Baked Ziti
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente.
Drain and return to pan.
Remove sausage meat from casings and crumble fry until cooked through; drain excess fat.
Mix meat and sauce in with the pasta.
Place 1/2 the pasta mixture in a 9... - 33.7565
Ziti Baked With Ricotta Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook ziti in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt,... - 32.6973
Baked Ziti With Sausage
1. Preheat the broiler. While the Marinara Sauce is cooking, arrange the sausage on a broiler pan and broil, turning frequently, 4 inches from the heat for 10 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into thin slices.
2. Meanwhile, bring... - 30.2299
Rigati Eggplant Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Trim off the eggplant ends, cut into 1/2-inch slices and pare.
3) In a large skillet, saute the slices in the required oil in batches until soft, then drain on paper towel.
4) In a kettle, cook the... - 43.4056
Greek Baked Pasta
The moist and fragrant casserole pastitsio combines béchamel (a sauce of butter, flour and milk), pasta, ground lamb, tomato sauce, cheese, cinnamon and nutmeg. Instead of béchamel, Grace Parisi stirs a ricotta mixture into the pasta before baking... - 38.7688
Ziti Marinara Recipes By Category