- » Zarda
Enjoy our collection of zarda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for zarda recipes.
Sweet Zarda Rice
Want a delicious sweet rice to serve with your Asian meat curry? Zarda rice would be the best combination for a scrumptious meal. Chef in the video is showing the simplest method for preparing this dish which actually looks like a gourmet and difficult dish... - 121.709
Layered Mango Zarda
Add sugar and flour.
Stir and scald over low heat for 1/2 an hour.
Remove from fire and cool.
Add sieved mango pulp.
Fold in whipped cream and saffron.
Parboil rice with a pinch of salt and a little ghee and drain.
Grease a transparent casserole... - 47.4354
1 In a pan, heat the ghee on moderate heat.
2 Add in cardamoms and cloves, stir for a minute.
3 Add in the sevian and stir until golden brown in color.
4 Gradually pour in the milk.
5 Mix thoroughly and cover the pan.
6 Cook on low heat... - 47.1871
Foodie, are you looking for a Zarda recipe? This Indian Zarda is a delectable dessert. Whole preparation and making of Zarda would take only 25 minutes. Tell me how you enjoyed my Zarda. Feedback helps to keep me going and experimenting more. - 46.0579
1. In a heavy-bottomed pan boil 2 cups of water and add the saffron.
2. Now add rice which has "been soaked in water for an hour.
3. Half cook and strain.
4. Make a syrup with sugar and a cup of water.
5. In the pan melt butter or ghee, add whole cloves and... - 40.3038
1. Wash, soak and drain rice.
2. Heat half the clarified butter and fry rice.
3. Add one and a half times the quantity of water and let it cook.
4. When three-fourths cooked, add sugar and the remaining clarified butter, cream and saffron soaked in a little... - 39.9245
Zarda is an irresistible dessert recipe. This delicious Zarda is something you would never want to miss out on! - 39.3788
Meetha Zarda Pulao
Heat ghee in a deep pan.
Add cloves and cardamoms.
Add rice and 3 1/2 cups of hot water.
Cook till just done and add sugar, saffron and cardamom powder.
Add half the almonds and drained raisins.
Finish cooking on a low fire till rice is soft.
Serve warm,... - 36.9772