- » Zabaglione
Zabalione written as sabayon, zabagione or zabajone, refers to an Italian dessert prepared using egg yolks, a sweet wine, sugar and occasionally whole eggs. The wine used is mostly Marsala wine, although in the ... More »
Zabaione - Original Italian
The zabaione is the most classic and simple custard in Italy: it's usually served in a cup and accompanied by dry biscuits, or it can be used to make other desserts. - 115.682
Zabaglione: Sweet World #7
This dessert is from Italy and is a super-light pudding flavored with Marsala wine and served with fresh fruit! - 110.714
Homemade Zabaione Cream
Do you want to learn making zabaione cream? Watch this video, the chef shows simple it is to make the zabaione cream which you normally serve with desserts, ice cream and cakes. - 97.6772
Gino makes his favorite Italian dessert, Zabaione. It is a traditional Italian breakfast dessert. It originated in Turin, Gino's home town, in the mid-1600s by a Franciscan monk, Fra' Pasquale de Baylon. Fra' Pasquale encouraged his parishioners to enjoy the... - 86.9514
Broiled Pineapple Slices With Zabaglione Sauce
Broiled Pineapple Slices With Zabaglione Sauce are delicious. My husband loves this dessert so I make them for him during the weekends and holidays so that he can enjoy it in peace. They are just too yummy. Try this Broiled Pineapple Slices With Zabaglione... - 49.4045
Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione
Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. The effortlessly prepared Marinated Citrus With Cheese Zabaglione is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 45.5069
Raspberry Ripple Zabaglione
Reserve 12 raspberries for decoration and place the rest in a food processor with a good squeeze of lemon juice.
Blitz to a puree, then push through a sieve to remove the seeds.
Add icing sugar to taste, leaving the fruit slightly on the tart side, then set... - 44.2489
Zabaglione Ice Cream
Combine milk and vanilla beans in heavy medium saucepan and bring to boil over very low heat.
Remove from heat, cover and set aside 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat yolks with sugar in large bowl until mixture is pale yellow and forms a ribbon when beaters are... - 43.6258
This is a delicious recipe for Zabaglione Semifreddo; an interesting fruit dessert to cool down the hot summer days! So rich with the goodness of strawberries and deliciously flavored with vanilla this fruit dessert is something anyone would love. What's... - 43.2878
Amaretto Peaches Filled With Amaretto Zabaglione
Amaretto Peaches Filled With Amaretto Zabaglione is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare recipe, Amaretto Peaches Filled With Amaretto Zabaglione is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.0562
1. Prepare a double boiler pan by place a medium saucepan filled with 3 inches of water on medium low heat.
2. Once the water comes to a boil, reduce the heat and allow water to simmer.
3. In a small cup, softened in 2 tablespoons cold water... - 42.3374
FOR THE ZABAGLIONE, whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, and marsala in a large, heatproof bowl.
Set the bowl over a pan of simmering (not boiling) water, and whisk the mixture constantly until it has about tripled in volume, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove the bowl... - 42.1827
Chilled Zabaglione Cream
Using the top of a double boiler, mix together 4 tablespoons of the sugar and the gelatin.
Stir in wine.
Beat egg yolks until light and lemon colored and stir in.
Cook over hot water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in brandy... - 41.0645
Anjou Pears With Orange Zabaglione
Combine all poaching liquid ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain the mixture and let cool.
Cut the pears in half lengthwise and core.
Place in a wide saucepan, cut side down, and cover with the cooled... - 40.8232
Low Cholesterol Zabaglione
1.In a saucepan, add milk.
2.Add in cornstarch and fructose and mix to dissolve cornstarch thoroughly .
3.Bring to boil over low heat.
4.Let simmer to thicken the sauce.
5. Remove from heat.
6.Now, add in vanilla extract, Marsala wine, blend... - 40.5673
Strawberries With Raspberry Zabaglione
Combine marsala, sugar and lemon juice in bowl, add strawberries, cover, refrigerate several hours.
Divide strawberries and juice between four serving glasses.
Top strawberries with a scoop of icecream.
Pour raspberry zabaglione over... - 39.974
Zabaglione With Grapes
Wash the grapes, halve and remove the seeds.
Put all the ingredients except the grapes in the top of a double boiler.
Mix well together and place on the heat.
Beat until the mixture becomes frothy.
Take care not to let the water boil, or the mixture will... - 39.7923
Zabaglione is an irresistible and super delicious Italian dessert that will definitely add to the exotic nature of your party spread! I served it recently for a party and the guests kept helping themselves until bowl was cleaned out!! I am sure you will love... - 39.4546
Zabaglione Ice Cream
1) Arrange 4 ramekin dishes and other ingredients.
2) In a bowl, place the egg yolks with icing sugar. ... - 39.3355
1. Break the eggs and separate the egg yolks.
2. Take a mixing bowl and add all the egg yolks along with some marsala wine and sugar.
3. Take a saucepan and half fill it up with simmered water. Now, place the mixing bowl in the... - 38.3831
Gratinated Fresh Fruits With Mild Spices Zabaglione
Skin the fruits, cut them into small pieces and marinate in the crushed ginger, split vanilla stick and cinnamon powder for a few hours.
Drain the marinated fruits and divide them into individual moulds.
Zabaglione Beat the egg yolk with icing sugar in a... - 38.3096
Oranges With Champagne Zabaglione
Make this lighter-than-air Italian favorite even lighter by using champagne or other dry sparkling wine instead of the customary sweet marsala.
Oranges add a fresh touch.
With a sharp knife, cut off peel and.white membrane from oranges.
Slice or section... - 37.6934
1) Into a heatproof bowl, add in the egg yolks, sugar and orange rind. Beat to get a thick mixture.
2) Add in the Marsala. Beat well.
3) Place the bowl in a pan of simmering water. Beat the mixture till it becomes thick.
4) Take the bowl and the pan... - 37.5839
Zabaglione With Grand Marnier
1) On a double boiler placed over simmering water,lightly beat the egg yolks and sugar until a thick and pale yellow mixture forms.
2) Now add the wine and orange zest and continue cooking, whisking thoroughly, until the mixture thickens to a... - 36.6928
1. In a double boiler, mix together the egg yolks and sugar and keep heating over a medium flame
2. Add wine to it and cook for six minutes till soft peaks begin to form; remove from the heat and allow to cool
3. Dissolve gelatin in three tablespoons... - 35.9985
Frozen Chocolate Zabaglione
In a double boiler over low heat, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until foamy.
Melt the chocolate in a second double boiler.
Add the sherry and cream.
Slowly pour the chocolate mixture into the eggs.
Whisk continuously until mixture thickens, cool then... - 34.6482
1) In a bowl add egg yolks with sugar.
2) Beat until mixture turns pale and very light.
3) Add wine and mix.
4) In a saucepan put mixture and beat continuously over a low fire.
5) Do not let mixture to boil or thicken.
6) As it begins to rise, remove... - 34.6298
1) Whip egg yolks until they become thick and lemon colored.
2) Slowly beat in sugar and wine.
3) Keep this over boiling water, stirring and beating with electric mixer for about 7 minutes until the mixture becomes very thick and foamy.
4) Use... - 34.4481
Warm Fruit Gratin With Zabaglione
Divide fruit evenly among 4 to 6 shallow, wide-rimmed ovenproof bowls.
Position broiler rack so tops of bowls will be about 4 inches below heat.
Set bowls aside.
In a round-bottomed zabaglione pan or in the top of a double boiler, beat eggs, granulated sugar,... - 34.3685
1) In the top part of a double boiler, combine egg yolks, sugar and salt.
2) Use a rotary egg beater or a whisk the mixture until thick and lemon colored.
3) Gradually pour in wine and beat thoroughly.
4) Place the mixture over hot water.
5) Continue... - 34.326
1) Set a double boiler over simmering water.
2) In the top, combine egg yolks, honey, and brandy extract and beat till thick and light colored.
3) In a bowl, add egg whites and whisk till foamy.
4) Add in the cream of tartar and continue beating till... - 34.2753
In the top of a double boiler beat together egg yolks and wine; blend in sugar.
Place over boiling water.
Beat with electric mixer at high speed till mixture thickens and mounds, about 8 minutes.
Add vanilla and cinnamon.
Place over ice water; continue... - 34.2188
Instant Zabaglione Berry Bowl
1) Rinse, drain, hull and halve the strawberries.
2) In a glass serving bowl, place the strawberries and refrigerate.
3) In a medium-size bowl, measure and pour 2-cup measure milk and Marsala.
4) Gradually beat in the instant pudding with a rotary... - 34.1453
Combine egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, and wine in top of a double boiler; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Place over boiling water.
Reduce heat to low; cook about 5 minutes or until soft peaks form, beating constantly at medium... - 34.1325
Orange Zabaglione Sauce
Beat the yolks or eggs with the sugar in a bowl until light and creamy.
Meanwhile, have simmering a pan of water into which your bowl will fit.
Once the sugar has dissolved and the eggs are fluffy, add the orange juice, wine and rind and put the bowl over the... - 34.1246
In a large, heatproof bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Blend in wine.
Place bowl over a pot of hot, but not boiling, water.
Be sure bottom of the bowl does not touch water.
Cook mixture, beating constantly, until... - 34.0552
Slurp! I find this Zabaglione Cream simply irresistable! With the flavor of dry sherry, this Zabaglione Cream may take you by surprise, but is sure to win your taste buds. So do give it a try. - 33.9763
1) In top of a double boiler, beat the egg yolks till they are creamy-thick. Add the 10X sugar gradually and beat well. Stir in the half-and-half.
2) Cook the mixture, constantly stirring, over water which is simmering but not boiling. Cook till the... - 33.7332
1) In a medium sized basin crack egg yolks.
2) Mix sugar and Marsala wine or sherry to the yolks.
3) Place basin over a saucepan, half filled with simmering water.
4) Whisk till mixture is thick and light.
5) Pout on two individual serving goblets.... - 33.5324
Chocolate Zabaglione Sauce
In heavy saucepan, combine broken chocolate, wine and sugar; heat, stirring until blended.
Heat to boiling; cook one minute.
Remove from heat.
With wire whip, quickly stir in egg yolks.
Return saucepan to low heat; stir until slightly thickened.
Serve sauce... - 33.4944
Viennese Style Zabaglione With Raspberries
1 Among wine glasses, divide the raspberries and set aside.
2 In a large heat-proof bowl, combine the yolks, egg, wine, and sugar .
3 Place over a medium saucepan of briskly simmering water (the water should not touch the bottom of the bowl).
4... - 33.3872
1. In a heatproof bowl, add egg yolks and place the bowl over a pan of simmering water; beat the yolks till pale and creamy
2. Add sugar and Marsala, beat again till light and frothy; this has to be done carefully and wuickly or the egg might begin to... - 32.9405
Bitter Sweet Chocolate Zabaglione
In heavy saucepan or microwave, melt broken chocolate with half and half; set aside to cool.
In double boiler, over simmering water, beat egg yolks with hand mixer.
Gradually add sugar, beating on high until creamy.
Add Marsala, stirring to heat... - 32.739
Beat egg yolks in small mixer bowl on high speed until thick and lemon colored, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add salt; gradually beat in sugar, scraping bowl occasionally.
Blend in sherry on low speed.
Pour mixture into top of double boiler.
Place enough hot water in... - 32.5257
Zabaglione With Raspberries
In the top of a double boiler, beat egg yolks until light and beat in sugar, wine, and lemon peel.
Place over simmering water and beat with a wire whip or portable electric beater until it triples in volume and retains a peak, about 7 minutes.
Cool... - 32.5204
1. Whip the eggs until frothy and then stir in the sugar and sherry.
2. In a double boiler or in a saucepan whisk raising slightly away from the heat.
3. Whisk for about 3-5 minutes or until it thickens and serve immediately in a glass or bowl. - 32.3778
Place one ratafia biscuit [cookie] on the bottom of each of 6 serving glasses and distribute 2 fluid ounces [1/4 cup] of orange liqueur evenly over them.
Pour the remaining orange liqueur and the gin into a cup.
Add the orange rind and beat well with a... - 31.7619
Marsala varies in strength and sweetness so adjust the proportions of white wine to suit your own taste.
If there is no white wine handy try 6 tablespoons Marsala and 2 of water.
Put the egg yolks and sugar into a large basin and whisk with a balloon whisk... - 31.4022
Zabaglione Tarts With Fresh Berries
In blender container, combine milk, wine and pudding mix.
Cover; blend on low speed until well mixed and slightly thickened.
Pour into medium bowl; fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
Evenly divide filling among tart shells; arrange strawberries over filling. - 31.3602
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk egg yolks and sugar together until they turn a pale yellow
2. While still whisking, add in Marsala, about as much as to fill one half of an eggshell
3. Place it on top opf a double boiler and cook, stirring, over boiling... - 31.312
1. In a double saucepan, above simmering water place 5 egg yolks, 2 oz castor esugar and 1 whole egg.
2. Beat the ingredients till it turns fluffy and is pale yellow in color.
3. Add marsala. Keep beating till zabaione thickens. Check if the zabaione... - 31.0944
Prepare pudding and pie filling as directed on package for pudding except decrease milk to 1 cup and substitute the whipping cream for the remaining milk.
Beat egg whites until foamy in small mixer bowl.
Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; continue beating... - 31.0047
1) In the top of a double boiler, beat in eggs by adding sugar, until the mixture thickens.
2) Place the mixture over hot water and slowly fold in Marsala, without stopping to beat, until the mixture has a consistency of lightly beaten heavy... - 30.9551
1. In top of double boiler, with portable electric mixer at high speed or with rotary beater, beat egg yolks with sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually add Marsala, beating until well combined.
3. Over hot, not boiling, water, beat at medium speed... - 30.8257
Beat egg yolks in top of a double boiler (set on a counter) with a rotary or electric beater until cream colored.
Add sugar, a little at a time, beating hard after each addition.
Beat in salt and Marsala.
Set over simmering water (should not touch bottom of... - 30.6338
Place the sugar and water in a pan and bring to the boil.
Boil until a thick syrup is formed.
Place the egg yolks in a bowl and gradually whisk in the syrup and sherry.
Continue whisking until the mixture is thick and creamy.
Fold in the whipped cream and... - 30.1354
In the top of a double boiler over hot water beat egg yolks, sugar, Marsala and lemon peel until mixture thickens, about 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cool to room temperature.
Discard lemon peel.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into dessert glasses.
Garnish with... - 30.0536
Mix in a blender until smooth
3 EGG YOLKS,12 OZ. VERY FRESH TOFU,1/3 CUP HONEY, 1/2 CUP MARSALA OR DRY SHERRY WINE,1 1/2 TSP. VANILLA,1/8 TSP SALT,1/8 TSP. NUTMEG.Whip in a large bowl until stiff 3 EGG WHITES
Gently fold the blended ingredients into the egg... - 29.8302
Place egg yolk, sugar and wine in top of double boiler and beat until thoroughly blended.
Continue beating over boiling water until zaba-glione is thick and fluffy.
Be careful not to let water in bottom of double boiler touch pan in which zaba-glione is being... - 29.8161
1 In a double boiler, over simmering water, warm the egg yolks.
2 Beat with a wire whisk until yolks are thick and lemon colored.
3 Gradually add in the sugar.
4 Beat well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
5 Pour in Marsala gradually,... - 29.7839
Strawberry Champagne Zabaglione
1. Quarter the strawberries lengthwise and put them in a medium bowl with 2 tablespoons of the sugar. Stir to dissolve the sugar, mashing a few of the berries lightly for extra juiciness. (You can prepare the strawberries 1 hour ahead.)
2. Place 1 inch of... - 29.1088
Put the egg yolks and sugar in the top part of a double boiler oyer continuously boiling water (make sure water does not touch the under part of the top of double boiler).
Whip with an egg beater until the yolks become frothy.
Now add the wine slowly, and... - 29.0054
Champagne Zabaglione With Oranges
Drain the orange segments well.
Place the egg yolks, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water and whisk until mixture is pale yellow and slightly thickened.
Add half of the champagne and continue to whisk until foamy.
Add the... - 28.5988
Put the egg yolks, sugar and rind in an ovenproof mixing bowl and beat until the mixture becomes frothy.
Stir in the Marsala or wine and set the bowl over a saucepan half filled with barely simmering water.
Beat the mixture over low heat until it thickens and... - 28.2739
Rich Zabaglione Cream
1. Mix together in the top of a double boiler sugar, flour, and salt.
2. Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored. Stir into sugar mixture. Cook over hot water, stirring constantly until thick. Remove from heat and add Marsala and vanilla. Chill until... - 28.2369
If you are looking for some authentic Italian dessert to try then cant be anything better than this Cold Zabaglione! A very easy and quick to make dessert, this Cold Zabaglione gives your meal that traditional Italian touch! Yeah, this Cold Zabaglione can... - 27.4322
1) Take a bowl and beat together egg yolks and sugar in it until white.
2) Stand the bowl over a pan of hot water and gradually beat in wine until the mixture becomes thick.
3) Serve immediately. - 27.4139
Follow the method for making hot Zabaglione and when the mixture has thickened to ribbon consistency, remove from heat, place in a bowl of iced water and continue beating until cold.
Very lightly whisk the cream with a fork and fold into the mixture.
Pour... - 27.4018
Zabaione is easy to make recipe. Zabaione gets its taste from eggs mixed with maraschino and flavored with vanilla. Zabaione is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 27.195
This delicious wine whip can be served hot or cold, either as a light dessert or as a sweet sauce with hot sponge puddings or fruit compotes.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar and lemon rind until white, then beat in the wine.
Place the bowl over a saucepan... - 27.0565
In the top of a double-boiler beat egg yolks and sugar, until lightly thickened, add egg white, beat constantly, never stop, until it reaches the boiling point.
Add marsala, beat vigorously until foamy.
Place the pan over ice water, beat until cooled.
Pour in... - 26.8712
1. Blend the dried egg and marsala or sherry to a smooth cream in a medium-sized bowl. Stir in the sugar. Place the bowl over a saucepan of gently boiling water and stir occasionally until the mixture thickens slightly.
2. Blend the egg white and 15 ml/1 tbls... - 26.4525
Combine ingredients in top part of a double boiler.
Cook over simmering, not boiling, water, beating constantly with a wire whip or an egg beater, for about 10 minutes, or until very thick.
Serve immediately in glasses or small coffee cups.
Makes 4 to 6... - 26.2571
1. Whisk egg yolks and sugar together in top of a double boiler set over simmering water. Continue to whisk gently until mixture is tepid; then add Marsala and begin whisking vigorously until mixture is thick and foamy,
5 to 6 minutes total.
2. Whip cream... - 26.2007
Zabaglione In Glasses
In top pan of double boiler beat egg yolks with sugar until thick and pale.
Gradually beat wine into mixture.
Place pan over boiling water.
Continue beating until mixture foams up and begins to thicken.
Serve hot in sherbet glasses with ladyfingers. - 26.1499
Put egg yolks into a heavy, round-bottom bowl.
Beat until thick and light.
Set into a saucepan half-filled with hot (not boiling) water.
Beat constantly over very low heat using a hand beater or whisk.
Slowly add the Marsala and beat until mixture... - 26.0527
Beat the eggs in the top of a double boiler.
Beat in the sugar and the Marsala and place over simmering water.
Beat constantly until mixture thickens.
Pour into individual dishes and serve immediately. - 25.8294
1. Beat egg yolks in the top of a double boiler (glass is best) until thick and lemon-colored.
2. Beat in sugar gradually, until mixture is very thick and light in color. Beat in wine slowly.
3. Place top of double boiler over simmering water. (If using a... - 25.6806
Zabaglione Ice Box Cake
Line lightly buttered spring-form pan and the bottom with split Lady Fingers (you will need about 2 dozen).
Beat 2 cups milk into 3 pkgs.instant vanilla pudding.
Slowly add 3/4 cup Marsala.
Beat 1 pint whipping cream until stiff and fold into pudding... - 25.4268
Zabaglione Di Marsala
This Zabaglione De Marsala tastes really yummy ! Try this lemony dessert with wine soon. Tell me if you share my passion for this Zabaglione De Marsala. - 25.2318
Instant Zabaglione Berry Bowl
Wash, drain, hull, and halve strawberries; place in a pretty glass serving bowl; chill.
Measure milk and Marsala in a 2 cup measure; pour into a medium size bowl.
Add instant pudding; beat slowly with a rotary beater 2 minutes; let stand 5 minutes.
Beat... - 24.9848
Hot Zabaglione is easy to make recipe. Hot Zabaglione gets its taste from egg flavored with wine. Hot Zabaglione is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 24.7954
1. In a heatproof bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and pale.
2. Trickle in honey while beating.
3. Balance the bowl over a pan of simmering water, or stand it in a large pan of scalding hot water. Beat vigorously (with a whisk) for several minutes.
4. Trickle... - 24.4229
Beat egg-yolks and sugar in top of double boiler.
Add the marsala, and cook, beating constantly, until thick and foamy, approximately 10 minutes.
Sponge fingers are a good accompaniment.
Approximately 1 hour 20 minutes; add a little extra... - 24.1984
Whisk egg yolks in the top of a double boiler until creamy yellow.
Place over hot but not boiling water, and gradually whisk in other ingredients.
Continue to whisk vigorously until custard begins to thicken, then serve immediatelyâ€”by itself or with... - 23.5002
Lodge a basin over a saucepan of hot water.
Put in egg yolks and sugar and whisk until the mixture is creamy in colour and consistency.
Add the wine gradually and stir slowly.
The mixture should be firm enough to take the impression of the back of a spoon.
Be... - 23.1408
Coffee Rum Zabaglione
Mix all the ingredients in a stainless steel bowl or the top of a double boiler.
Set over simmering water and whisk constantly for 3 to 5 minutes, or until thick and frothy. - 23.0981
Zabaglione Using Sugar
Put the egg yolks and sugar into a basin standing over a saucepan of very gently boiling water.
Whisk until thick and white.
Still whisking, add the Marsala gradually.
Continue whisking until the zabaglione thickens and becomes light and foamy. - 23.0861
Zabaglione is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare egg recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 22.9936
In top of double boiler beat egg yolks and wine till combined; blend in sugar and salt.
Place over boiling water (water should not touch upper pan).
Beat at high speed of electric mixer for 6 to 8 minutes or till mixture thickens and mounds. - 22.4082
Place the egg yolks, sugar and sherry in a medium sized bowl over a pan of gently simmering water.
Whisk for about 8 to 10 minutes until thick and creamy.
Pour into two serving glasses and serve immediately.
Cooking time: 8 to 10 minutes - 22.1581
Zabaglione has a Superior taste.The Eggs and Marsala wine gives the Zabaglione Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 22.1311
Combine egg yolks, sugar, salt and lemon peel in top of double boiler; beat over simmering water.
Add Marsala gradually; beat constantly until custard is fluffy, smooth and thickened.
Serve warm or cold in stemmed glasses.
Custard separates when cold; stir... - 21.8812
Whisk egg yolks and sugar together in top of a double boiler set over simmering water.
Continue to whisk gently until mixture is tepid; then add Marsala and begin whisking vigorously until mixture is thick and foamy, 5 to 6 minutes total. Serve immediately... - 21.7986
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg yolks and sugar in top of double boiler until light in color.
2. Set top of double boiler over boiling water over medium heat; continue to beat until mixture is foamy.
3. Slowly beat in Marsala wine; beat until... - 21.2517
Egg Froth (zabaglione)
Put egg yolks in top of double boiler and beat vigorously with rotary beater.
Gradually add honey, then cider, continuing to beat.
Place over bottom of double boiler, to which hot water has been added, and cook over gentle heat, beating constantly, until... - 20.5158
Beat egg yolks with honey until thick and lemon colored in the top of a double boiler.
Add wine gradually.
While it heats continue to use rotary beater. - 19.8119
In a round-bottomed pan or in the top of a double boiler, beat together egg yolks, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, and wine.
Place pan over direct heat; set double boiler over simmering water.
Beat mixture with a whisk until it briefly holds a slight peak when... - 19.7295
1. Put the egg yolks and sugar in the top of a double saucepan, away from the heat, and beat until they turn thick and creamy.
2. Place over the bottom pan containing hot, just simmering water. Add the Marsala and continue beating until the mixture becomes a... - 19.0398
Zabaglione On Fresh Berries
1. Arrange strawberries in 4 wine goblets or dessert dishes; set aside.
2. In double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, with portable mixer at high speed or with hand beater, beat egg yolks and sugar until very thick, about 5 minutes. Add Marsala and... - 19.0191
Zabaglione Recipes By Category